Kate Middleton Current Events 8: May-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
princesslily said:
The reason why she was smiling was because the papparazzi were right in front of her and complimenting her, as well as passers by complimenting her.

For example 'Kate, your so beautiful'

It's funny though because before she told the lawyers that she doesn't want any publicity, so maybe she has changed her mind:) because reality wise, she has to get used to it if she wants to marry Wills one day.

Thank-you this is what I was originally talking about.:) ;)

cannes said:
Hi, Laraib. Your question is definitely a valid one. She is probably smiling like that because she is being greeted by passersby. This is especially plausible given her recently increased media coverage.

I was baffled by the number of defensive comments in response to your post, and am lead to believe that this the attempt of many to 'rise above' all the conjecture. One can only question the sincerity of some of these comments.

Thank-you very much cannes.:) ;)

It always seems to me that on this forum you are not allowed to critisize Ms. Middleton. She is always made out to be this poor little girl or the nicest girl, or the most beautiful girl etc. If for any reason one might disagree with her image etc. they are bashed as being jealous, or "don't talk about her if you don't know her..." You can only be applaued for your admiration for Kate not for your different percpective etc. :)

Little_star said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Palace announce that William had chosen St Andrews once his A Level results were announced? In which case there is no way any female in his year could have possibly known where he was going.

Okay if anybody was in England at the time when Wills was in his last year at Eton, then if you heard the rumours that Wills would be going to University in Scotland but didn't say which university. My brothers went to Eton and thought it would be Edinburgh University, but Kate's 1st choice could have been Edinburgh then Saint Andrews. But this is only a conspiracy.

Kate's younger sister, Pippa is in Edinburgh university now and was in year last's or this year's charity fashion parade there just to give more info about her siblings.

I think it's quite refreshing. There are so many other boards where Kate Middleton is torn apart for everything under the sun for no good reason at all. She is blamed for what the press writes about her, she is called lazy because she doesn't have a job, she is trashed for her demure public presence, she is trashed for her style of dress, she is accused of being a social climber, she was slammed for complaining to the press about intrusions, when her London residence and address were published for the world to see. It's ridiculous the vile comments about her.

So yes, FINALLY this seems to be a nice board with a variety of opinions, pro and con, but respectful and sane. And I for one hope it remains that way.

Luv2Cruise said:
I think it's quite refreshing. There are so many other boards where Kate Middleton is torn apart for everything under the sun for no good reason at all. She is blamed for what the press writes about her, she is called lazy because she doesn't have a job, she is trashed for her demure public presence, she is trashed for her style of dress, she is accused of being a social climber, she was slammed for complaining to the press about intrusions, when her London residence and address were published for the world to see. It's ridiculous the vile comments about her.

So yes, FINALLY this seems to be a nice board with a variety of opinions, pro and con, but respectful and sane. And I for one hope it remains that way.

Yes! It would be wonderful if everyone would simply respect each other a bit more. One has to wonder whether this topic is really worth people getting their feelings hurt over. Not to sound cheesy, but there are problems in our world that are much more profound than the "Great Kate Debate, so lets do try to keep things a bit more light-hearted here.;)

Last edited:
Duchess said:
i think this is a very unfair assumption to make. comparing someone who is ill to someone you just don't want to speak with is like chalk and cheese. i'm sure she's a very compassionate person and could convey that IF/WHEN the time presents itself.

would you feel the same way if you're in the situation of English Rose's friend?

What does it matter how they got together, thay are together, that's what matters.
They obviously are at ease together and love each other, so wat's the problem? Wills wouldn't be with her, unless she had that something about her. They are dating for aa few years already - he would know all about how she entered, why she entered, waht kind of person she is...
And bashing someone because of media reports? :rolleyes: No way!

Kate Middleton's current events have filled 10 pages in four weeks.

Will Kate be smiling or frowning?
Find out in the next exciting instalment...

Part 9: June 2006- is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom