Kate Middleton Current Events 6: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
other photo

other photo of kate

Keystonepress

Attachments

• kate 00 (20).jpg
    kate 00 (20).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,275
  • kate 00 (21).jpg
    kate 00 (21).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4,719
  • kate 00 (22).jpg
    kate 00 (22).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2,445
  • Kate 00 (7).jpg
    Kate 00 (7).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 19,913
Last edited by a moderator:
keystonepress

Attachments

• Kate 00 (3).jpg
    Kate 00 (3).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,528
  • Kate 00 (8).jpg
    Kate 00 (8).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,015
  • Kate 00 (10).jpg
    Kate 00 (10).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4,448
  • Kate 00 (19).jpg
    Kate 00 (19).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,239
Last edited by a moderator:
There's those brown suede boots again! :D

Growns

HEY KATE ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR A FANCY DINNER WITH THE QUEEN?????:confused: :confused:

kaydura0717 said:
http://tinypic.com/rs5xg6.jpg

OK in this pic (which was taken at the Van Cutsem wedding) the girl in the blue looks like PW's friend Davina (I forgot her last name) and I found it odd that she was pictured laughing with Kate since supposedly she had dated PW and alot of people think she would have been a good match for PW.

The girls name is Davina Duckworth Chad. I know she was rumored to have dated William. She was on the "Love Boat" cruise way back when...but then so were so many other girls, so it's hard to say who he was actually dating at the time! I'm friends with my fiance's ex's (not all but some)...we all are from the same circle of friends, so it would be hard to cut some out... I imagine it would be harder in the situation with William, Kate and Davina, as William seems to be loyal to those who are loyal to him. Not all of his friends have kept their mouths shut as Davina has...

True but I was wondering how they must deal with that situation. But you're right he is loyal to those who are loyal to him.

Those pic where she's trying on the dresses where taken months ago when she reportedly was going to join PW at a charity event. But some are new pics that I haven't seen.

Royal Fan said:
She looks Spectacular !!!

I agree. I think she really is a very pretty girl. I'm jealous of her - in so many ways! :D

Yes indeed she does William is a lucky man I Wish the two of them all the best :)

Well I think she's lucky to have him just not lucky with the added pressure that comes with being with him.

I Agree It cant be easy on her Dating one of the most famous men in the World :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom