Kate Middleton Current Events 13: November 5-28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a story in the Sunday Express about William cheating on Kate. We've heard about Harry's infedality too. I guess like father like sons. How sad. The article says that Kate broke up with him, but now they are still trying to mend things. I wonder if she will go to the passing out parade?

Sorry I don't have a link. There is newsreader where you can read these stories online for free but there isn't a direct link to the article.

I wonder if they someday will break up they tell about it - announcement or smth?

Regardez, could you give a title of it, please.

Last edited:
alleyesonarmani said:
I like her earrings very much but they are maybe a bit too chic for going shopping.

On a totally different side, I don't care whether Kate has a job or not. Although it would be nice to see her doing some charity or volunteer work.

Edit : thanks Iceflower for the pictures, now I see her earrings from a closer view, I don't like them anymore.:lol: Her shoes are nice though.

Last edited:
Will Kate attend William's passing out parade at Sandhurst in December?

I dont want to be seem to be criticising Kate BUT DOES SHE DO ANYTHING ESLE BUT SHOP?? Surely it is about time she got a job because if the relationship ever would break up then what would she do then and where does she get all her money to buy new clothes and shoes etc from as her parents are especially rich. does william give her an allowance??

Last edited:
PrincessofEurope said:
Will Kate attend William's passing out parade at Sandhurst in December?

I dont want to be seem to be criticising Kate BUT DOES SHE DO ANYTHING ESLE BUT SHOP?? Surely it is about time she got a job because if the relationship ever would break up then what would she do then and where does she get all her money to buy new clothes and shoes etc from as her parents are especially rich. does william give her an allowance??
Probably none know that here. We see her photos only during her shopping.
Her father is a businessman. Her parents own Party Pieces, a mail order company that sells children's party paraphernalia.

Last edited:
"Bonfire sparks fresh passion" by Adam Helliker.

He says they reuninted at a bonfire. Hence the title.

A close friend of the couple tells me: “Kate decided they should have a cooling off period after she had confronted him over something she was told about him supposedly snogging another girl at a party after he’d had one drink too many.

It is easy to read it online for free through that website.

The "cheat" article

Hear is the link to an article on The Royalist website that quotes the Sunday Express columnist Adam Helliker http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1421/1/.

I don't know if it's true but we haven't seen K&W together for a while. I don't know what to make of the bags under her eyes either--looks like she's been crying her eyes out but I could be wrong.

Abaca pic: http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kateyt4.jpg

Also, "cheat" in this case means William was just kissing some other girl so let's keep this in perspective.

Laviollette said:
Hear is the link to an article on The Royalist website that quotes the Sunday Express columnist Adam Helliker http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/1421/1/.

I don't know if it's true but we haven't seen K&W together for a while. I don't know what to make of the bags under her eyes either--looks like she's been crying her eyes out but I could be wrong.

Abaca pic: http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kateyt4.jpg

Also, "cheat" in this case means William was just kissing some other girl so let's keep this in perspective.

Let's not forget that he has girls throwing themselves at him all the time. If the article is true and he was drunk, it doesn't excuse his behavior, and if Kate did "let him have it" good for her. But I must say I do think they are pretty solid as a couple and in another year or so time will tell if she's "the one". JMO

hibou said:
Let's not forget that he has girls throwing themselves at him all the time. If the article is true and he was drunk, it doesn't excuse his behavior, and if Kate did "let him have it" good for her. But I must say I do think they are pretty solid as a couple and in another year or so time will tell if she's "the one". JMO
It could be that William is moving on from Kate because either the relationship has run its course, or he is starting to feel the pressure from not just the media but the courtiers who are rumored to be trying to shove him down the isle of matrimony and he is rebelling against this. Of course that's if this story has an ounce of truth to it.

Which I doubt. Poor William. Poor Kate. I'll bet he says to her all the time about the press: "I warned you."

It must be pretty tough to be dating a member of the royal family. The pressure must be enormous to always put on a good show for both family and public, especially where there is media around. It doesn't appear one has any downtime to just get on with it and live life with all of its ups & downs being slung at you. Most of us who have had a temporary breakup with boyfriends/girlfriends know the gut wrenching pain we sometimes go through or the ticked off feeling we have for the one who has broken our heart. We just get on with it and put on our best face or sometimes we wear our heart on our sleeve for everyone to see.

God it would be awful to be constantly looking around you to see if there's a Nikon focusing in on you all the time. No time for a sneeze, a scratch, a tear, a yell, a disagreement, a spilt drink on one's clothes or anything like that. I sort of feel sorry for anyone in either of these two positions. Him knowing it's going to be reported back to her because of who he is and his visibility; and, her getting upset or appearing upset sending alarm signals for the world to see. Dating a royal family member is like a co-starring role in The Truman Show. :ermm:

I agree that it must be most unpleasant having these articles about, whether true or not. I cant imagine when William would have had the time to be having too many drinks and kissing someone. Who could it have been? I was under the impression that at almost every opportunity Will and Kate were together.

magnik said:
WillKat, Katills, K-Wills,
Willeton, Middwills, Willmet? :lol:

Did they have such a name for Charles and Di? Or for Edward and Sophie?

HRH Kimetha said:
God it would be awful to be constantly looking around you to see if there's a Nikon focusing in on you all the time. No time for a sneeze, a scratch, a tear, a yell, a disagreement, a spilt drink on one's clothes or anything like that. I sort of feel sorry for anyone in either of these two positions. Him knowing it's going to be reported back to her because of who he is and his visibility; and, her getting upset or appearing upset sending alarm signals for the world to see. Dating a royal family member is like a co-starring role in The Truman Show. :ermm:
generally its the price of fame, specifically (not Kate's case) its the price of wearing prada, dior, valentino and jimmy choo.. on taxpayers' credit:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jo of Palatine said:
Did they have such a name for Charles and Di? Or for Edward and Sophie?
Let see...
- Charledi, Dichar, Dierles or Dirles, Chardigate, Charledigate...
- Sophed, Sophedgate, Sophward, Sopheward...

Anyway!! Rumor that Kate and Chelsy have been invited to stay at Windsor Castle for part of Christmas celebration with their boyfriends. That's very nice to include the young ladies finally, if true.

oohhh! that sounds interesting. lets see if it they really get to go, I hope they do. :flowers:

Luv2Cruise said:
Anyway!! Rumor that Kate and Chelsy have been invited to stay at Windsor Castle for part of Christmas celebration with their boyfriends. That's very nice to include the young ladies finally, if true.

I thought the XMAS celebration was at Sandringham this year?:ermm:

Thanks for posting those pics, Karla64. There are some very nice ones of Kate there.

karla64 said:
New photos of william and Kate... look like they visit a friend and tried to ring the bell... date was Nov 12th..... from http://www.seegerpress-online.de

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/traciebelle2/Kate%20Middleton%20Misc/
Suddenly they are seen together for the first time in several weeks. Maybe it is true that they had a "cooling-off" period. Doesn't bode well for the relationship much less an "understanding." Interesting photo op coming amid the buzz about problems in their relationship.

lot's of people have a "cooling off period" and if that's what works for you then maybe it's not a bad thing.

Laviollette said:
Suddenly they are seen together for the first time in several weeks. Maybe it is true that they had a "cooling-off" period. Doesn't bode well for the relationship much less an "understanding." Interesting photo op coming amid the buzz about problems in their relationship.

Just because they have not been seen together in public does not mean there has been a "cooling off" period in their relationship. We have only the tabloids and the paparrazzi photos to guide us.

Very well said. Many are celebrating their rumored breakup. :rolleyes: Then a cold dose of reality shows up in the form of pictures of them together.:lol: :lol: I still believe they are thick as thieves. Good for Kate & Willy!!

HRH Kimetha said:
I thought the XMAS celebration was at Sandringham this year?:ermm:
You're right. At first it was reported Windsor but then reports came out that indeed it is another Christmas at Sandringham.

Here's one for the naysayers: Kate smiles!

(thanks to Laviollette)

Last edited:
HRH Kimetha said:
Well, it seems that Kate is at it again--and loving every minute of it!
Shameless! This wanton woman is shopping again!! (or maybe she's just walking down the street) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom