General News for the Duke of Cambridge 1: April 2012-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Times is leading with the news that William has a part Indian ancestry, through his mother. I'm sure other papers will pick up on this but as The Times is unavailable to most people on line, here is the gist taken from the editorial.

Quote:
It was already known when Lady Diana Spencer became the Princess of Wales that one of her 32 great-great-great-great-grandmothers was a women of supposedly Armenian extraction who lived out of wedlock in Bombay in the second decade of the 19th century with an Englishman named Theodore Forbes. Her name was Eliza Kerwak. What was not known until one of her many non-royal descendents, Robin Dewhurst, agreed to a DNA test was that whether or not Eliza was partly Armenian, she was definitely at least half-Indian.

Interesting, I didn't know about Eliza!

UPDATE
Other papers have picked this up

From the Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-clear-genetic-line-country-mothers-side.html

From the Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ow-Duke-of-Cambridge-has-Indian-ancestry.html

Last edited:
I think the Daily Mail have gone over the top with te whole thing. ;)

Why are they reporting this just for William? The same can be said about Harry too. Both William & Harry are a bit American too and they are also long distant cousins of US General Colin Powell as well.

Because Harry's not in the direct line to the throne. He's not likely to become king, while William is

Yes I know but I still think the media should include Harry in the headlines too.

Was that recently, or is it old news? I ask because on the last line, Will Mellor says, "It still haunts me."

Maybe I can sound creepy: Does anyone know W&K blood group? I'm sorry but I'm interested in things like this

Was and never will be revealed, that information for most people is very private.

That level of medical knowledge is never revealed and nor should it be as it is private information and they are entitled to have some things kept private in their lives.

We do know that The Queen always travels with some of her own blood, to be used in the case of an emergency transfusion, but what that type is, or how much she has with her we don't know. (That was in one of the 'xxxx number of things you didn't know about The Queen type lists' in the lead up to a tour down under and I remember it because I had just had to have a transfusion and my mother was still worried in case I had caught some 'dreadful disease' from the donor and was suggesting that if they knew in advance that a transfusion was possible in future then that is what I should do).

It is a fact that William was born at the same hospital as George, which is in London. Buy wikipedia and other sites say otherwise. He is told to be born in Reading. As far as I know it is Kate that was born there... Where's thw truth? :) Thank you

It is a fact that William was born at the same hospital as George, which is in London. Buy wikipedia and other sites say otherwise. He is told to be born in Reading. As far as I know it is Kate that was born there... Where's thw truth? :) Thank you

Ive looked at Wikipedia and it says George was born in the Lindo Wing at St Marys Paddington, which is correct. William was also born there.

Catherine was born iat the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading.

Ive looked at Wikipedia and it says George was born in the Lindo Wing at St Marys Paddington, which is correct. William was also born there.

Catherine was born iat the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading.
Thank you! :flowers:

There were stories around this time last year that it was possible for baby Cambridge to be born the Reading hospital. The Wikipedia article has all the correct info including its the same on where William was born.

I imagine it's already been fixed since this supposedly happened last year.

Last edited:
So let this be a word of caution to all who join Mr. Inskip on the dance floor. :)

So let this be a word of caution to all who join Mr. Inskip on the dance floor. :)

Ah yes, it was Mr. Inskip dancing with Prince Harry in the Croatian club where both ended up in the pool, after all.

In my younger years a party with Mr. Inskip would have been rather fun I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom