General News for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: January 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the timing of the trip may have been a little off but I really don't think William and his palace PR team really cared about the timing because the two situations have nothing to do with each other.

But, the way a lot of people see it is that killing an animal is killing an animal...if he loves animals so much don't kill them...i know the stuff he is killing aren't endangered..

But, the way a lot of people see it is that killing an animal is killing an animal...if he loves animals so much don't kill them...i know the stuff he is killing aren't endangered..

What a ridiculous suggestion, IMO! The very same individuals should also be asking William to stop eating meat and wearing leather.

So what are they doing in Spain? And where is Catherine?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

So what are they doing in Spain? And where is Catherine?

It seems like William, Harry and a few friends went on a weekend hunting trip to Spain. Catherine and George didn't join them. I'm guessing the trip is now over and they're are back in the UK.

I saw on another thread that they went hunting. It's funny how the Royals talk about protecting rhinos and such when they are out killing other animals. I don't suppose they would turn over a new leaf and quit hunting altogether would they?

I saw on another thread that they went hunting. It's funny how the Royals talk about protecting rhinos and such when they are out killing other animals. I don't suppose they would turn over a new leaf and quit hunting altogether would they?

In Europe hunting is important and absolutely necessary part of nature protecting.

Protecting endangered species and hunting, in general, are two completely different things. Killing wild boar or deer is very different from hunting elephants, tigers or rhinos. So, IMO, no need for the royals to stop hunting, except perhaps, the King of Spain who likes to go hunting elephants.

Protecting endangered species and hunting, in general, are two completely different things. Killing wild boar or deer is very different from hunting elephants, tigers or rhinos. So, IMO, no need for the royals to stop hunting, except perhaps, the King of Spain who likes to go hunting elephants.

Another aspect of what William is standing up for as far as hunting rhinos is that a lot of times the horn is harvested off the animal by the poachers but the animal isn't killed and is left to suffer. That is the big draw with these endangered species. Their horns have an extremely popular market in some countries.

This is alittle OT...but, I don't envy william's or even harry's friends...I really don't..I feel like they have to put up with alot of crap from the press..

I would never want to be friends with him just because of that.

I wonder will the couple manage to take a skiing trip this year - last year they missed out because of Kate's pregnancy. But im sure they would like a family holiday all together before the big oz/nz trip in april

Who knows...I think William is supposed to finish his program mid march...they might not have time before the tour...but, if they aren't able to take a trip other than to Sandringham before the tour maybe they will take a little family trip after the tour...I am sure they will all be exhausted after that.

Is no-one else interested in the fact that William's old girlfriend, Jecca, was with him and Harry on their trip to Spain to blast the hell out of wild boar and deer? I certainly am.

Is no-one else interested in the fact that William's old girlfriend, Jecca, was with him and Harry on their trip to Spain to blast the hell out of wild boar and deer? I certainly am.

Did you see that the pap who always seems to pop up just where Kate is, the very one who made all those mysterious tweets about big news from Will and Kate back in Nov. 2012 (before ANYONE knew there was big news), has asked if Jecca is the new Camilla?

No, because Jecca's boyfriend was with her.

Did you see that the pap who always seems to pop up just where Kate is, the very one who made all those mysterious tweets about big news from Will and Kate back in Nov. 2012 (before ANYONE knew there was big news), has asked if Jecca is the new Camilla?

Seems like a fair question to me. Lately William and Kate have looked as happy in each other's company as Charles and Diana did on that Korea trip, yet they beam when they are at events on their own.

Seems like a fair question to me. Lately William and Kate have looked as happy in each other's company as Charles and Diana did on that Korea trip, yet they beam when they are at events on their own.

I was just waiting for the conversation to take this turn. Having trashed Catherine's appearance, it must be time to talk about the failing marriage. Clearly the evidence is not hard to see. They have had separate breaks this year: William failed to travel to Mustique for the annual trip. Catherine and George did not go with him to Spain. William, instead, retreated to his former girlfriend. Any ideas why the former girl friend is still not married? :)

Last edited:
Well that took all of 3 years! But as you say Muriel the evidence is there ;)

Let me pop in my royal wedding DVD to check for a sword to William's head during the vows. Nope Harry isn't packing. Maybe Pippa had one of those Pygmy blowguns hidden somewhere.

William has a break from his Cambridge to attend this weeks Wildlife conference which he didn't have 2 weeks ago to go to Mustique.

I was just waiting for the conversation to take this turn. Having trashed Catherine's appearance, it must be time to talk about the failing marriage. Clearly the evidence is not hard to see. They have had separate breaks this year: William failed to travel to Mustique for the annual trip. Catherine and George did not go with him to Spain. William, instead, retreated to his former girlfriend. Any ideas why the former girl friend is still not married? :)

Well that took all of 3 years! But as you say Muriel the evidence is there ;)

Could it be that William went to Cambridge only to avoid Catherine for all 10 weeks? Also, has the Queen given Anmer to William so that he can escape his wife? After all, this was very much the house his own father sought refuge in, when struggling with his own first marriage to the saint.

Could it be that William went to Cambridge only to avoid Catherine for all 10 weeks? Also, has the Queen given Anmer to William so that he can escape his wife? After all, this was very much the house his own father sought refuge in, when struggling with his own first marriage to the saint.

You are good, keep going! ;)

So we are now speculating that the Cambridge marriage is in trouble, mostly based on the fact an old girlfriend was on a hunting trip with her boyfriend, and William was on the same trip? Didn't Kate used to also go on these trips, which would mean that it's not always a "boys only" excursion? The fact that Kate, like most new mothers would do, opted to stay home with the baby means that their relationship is floundering?

So we are now speculating that the Cambridge marriage is in trouble, mostly based on the fact an old girlfriend was on a hunting trip with her boyfriend, and William was on the same trip? Didn't Kate used to also go on these trips, which would mean that it's not always a "boys only" excursion? The fact that Kate, like most new mothers would do, opted to stay home with the baby means that their relationship is floundering?

Cinrit, I was just making light of the situation that having ad infinitum, trashed Catherine's appearance last night, some were keen to now suggest that the marriage may be in trouble. Just highlighting the ridiculous!

I know. They look so unhappy when they're around each other lately. They can't even stand to look at one another. I see a divorce soon.

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Go to the Museum - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - The Royal Family Attends Christmas Day Service - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Kate Middleton and Prince William Out in London - Zimbio

Kate Middleton Photos - Prince William and Kate Middleton Head Home - Zimbio

No, because Jecca's boyfriend was with her.
Exactly.

What's funny is that both Jecca and William have denied that they ever dated, yet the rumor still persists.

Girlfriend who never was | Mail Online

Maybe I am Katie Nichols.... except I usually get the facts right!
:lol:

Last edited:
Prince William and Jecca Craig never dated guys and it's been known that they never dated for some time now. The press are the ones that hooked the two up and although the palace, Jecca and her father denied the relationship, the rumors has never gone away.

William & Catherine are pretty good friends with Jecca and her family. They've visited her family in Kenya many times. I think it's pretty much unfair to try to turn Jecca into another CPB.

Last edited:
Cinrit, I was just making light of the situation that having ad infinitum, trashed Catherine's appearance last night, some were keen to now suggest that the marriage may be in trouble. Just highlighting the ridiculous!

I know, Muriel. My comment was in general ... I wasn't referring to you in particular. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom