General News for the Cambridge Family 2: January 2015-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah, good old Katie Nicholl. The mistress of fiction. About six months ago, she wrote that the Cambridges would be going to Mustique in November. November has come and gone and yet the Cambridges remain in the UK.

Then again she also wrote that Pippa and Nico got engaged in India, in December 2013. Maybe this fake wedding was held in Mustique this November, how rude of the Cambridges to skip it.

That is probably the most accurate Kate Nichols article ever. The quotes are from the interview for The Big Issue, a magazine that homeless people sell for money. The rabbit quote was already posted on Twitter by them. The issue is out on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Her only accurate articles are when she swipes quotes/info from other publications.

My opinion of William has grown. He made a promise and kept it. His actions would have just confirmed that all her hardwork was worth it. :flowers::flowers::flowers:
I agree, it's very great. And it doesn't sound like it's just a snippet either. It sounds like he gave a full interview :)

I'm looking to the full interview, but I wish he and Catherine would give a joint interview. They haven't done so since they announced their engagement.

Another success story for Centrepointe because of William's involvement! I am really looking forward to reading Ms. Kichou's article and just wish I was nearby to actually buy an issue. Not because its William being interviewed but because of what this article represents to me.

This is a prime example of a patron going above and beyond what is expected of him. Centrepointe has always been near and dear to William's heart even when his mother was alive and was taking him there herself. He gets to know the people and knows what they're all about and does what he can to ensure they get whatever it is that they need whether it be an experience in Africa, encouraging careers or sometimes a much needed hug.

I am willing to bet my last jelly toast that this will be different than most interviews that William is giving. It will be all about William the dad and William the pilot for emergency services. Areas that William most times only gives the mainstream media little snippets about. Most journalist out there would give anything to land an exclusive interview with the future king but Sophia landed hers four years ago and has worked diligently to achieve her goal which in part is due to a promise that William made.

This sounds like a great interview and I'm so glad William kept his promise to this young woman.

I hope the story is widely picked up and she makes a nice fee on re-print rights.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Glad to see that she was able to achieve her goals and that he kept his promise to her.

Last edited:
Its nice they are doing a card but this picture is meh. Lupo not included and William looking stressed/distracted. Kate and the kids look nice though.

I don't think that William looks stressed. For me he observes what his son is doing!

Its nice they are doing a card but this picture is meh. Lupo not included and William looking stressed/distracted. Kate and the kids look nice though.

I like this picture, and William doesn't look stressed. He looks at George.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also loved the family picture that was released. Of course I wondered where Lupo was but figured as it was taken at Kensington Palace, Lupo was back home at Anmer on guard dog duty.

It's cute but I still prefer Catherine's pictures. And I'm a tad disappointed that Lupo wasn't included. It's a family of five, after all.

I think that's why I loved Princess Anne's 2014 Christmas card so much. It had Anne, Tim, Peter, Autumn, Savannah, Isla, Zara, Mike, Mia and the five family dogs. It looked complete.

Princess Anne has released a Christmas card? I didn't see the card. Can you post it here?

Last edited:
I think it's rather a cute photo of the Cambridge family, very happy, all smiling and looking cheerful. They appear informal and natural, though I agree it's a shame Lupo's not included.

Isn't it though? And it certainly confirms that George is most definitely a blond/strawberry blond child. No hint yet of his hair darkening.

Charlotte is wearing the same outfit she wore in the pics that KP released a few weeks ago.

And Charlotte shows that same stubborn loathing for shoes so many babies do! It made me chuckle. She is a cutie and I still see Lillibet in her. Such a nice, direct gaze.
And whomever gave George that train is tickled pink to have their gift in the photo.

beautiful picture of the family. it looks like charlotte is wearing the same clothes that she is wearing on her solo pictures released earlier on.
apparently these pictures were taken at kensington by a professional photographer. charlotte´s were taken by kate.

Five seconds later after that picture, Lupo probably streaked across the garden, grabbed Charlotte's shoe and took off with it starting a Benny Hill style chase minus the bikini girls ?

beautiful picture of the family. it looks like charlotte is wearing the same clothes that she is wearing on her solo pictures released earlier on.
apparently these pictures were taken at kensington by a professional photographer. charlotte´s were taken by kate.

The Charlotte stuff puppy photos- they said where taken Amner. This one is at KP. So that's probably not the same day if the Amner part is true. That could of been the press speculation and not from KP.

I think Princess Charlotte has a bit of Her Majesty ando her 2 grandmas Carole and the Late Princess of Wales. Both I don't think that prince William is tired he looks more fascinated and joyful by whatever Prince George is doing.

Can we talk about the little Prince going to nursery next year. When did time go so fast?

Little Charlotte still does look like a mini Carole Middleton to me, with those twinkling eyes and mischievious smile! I think the pic was taken at the same time as it was Charlotte's... It is said this one was taken in late october... I think this phot is the best of the family so far. The all looks spontaneous and relaxed. The photoshop is minimal and not too heavy like in earlier pics. I hope they keep this photograph; he is definitely the best choice.

Wonderful photo. Charlotte is the picture of Carole Middleton.

Charlotte still looks like a baby to me.

Wonderful photo of all of them.

Yes she still reminds me strongly of Carole Middleton when I see her.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom