The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2020, 06:45 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaira View Post
Sigh, at the end of the day, I wish nothing but the best for Harry and Meghan. The whole last 4 years should have been such a fun time royal watching. Instead it was triggering and many times downright nauseating. Meghan was a historic breath of fresh air but so many just saw her as a threat and let bias get in the way.

I have seen some of the worst come out of royal watchers [not pointing fingers at this space in particular but speaking broadly] these past years and its made this whole thing a very bitter end. Harry and Meghan made mistakes, name a new royal couple that hasn't. But the media, courtiers, and other forces never gave these two a chance.

I hope they take this time to focus on their family, selves and be very careful and strategic with their next steps. I look forward to following what they do next!
Agreed...they have so much to offer society and the world, I also look forward to seeing what is next for this couple.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:49 AM
Majesty

Me too. I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments expressed here by Zaira and BaiSoSo. I wish Harry and Meghan nothing but the best, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of their lives .unfold.

Old 04-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

With the couple's decision to step away from the Royal Family now officially in place as of April 1, a new General News thread for the Sussex Family has been created.

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...0-a-47390.html

Tags
archie mountbatten-windsor, duchess of sussex, duke of sussex, meghan markle, prince harry