Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 9: November 2005-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren said:
It looks like Sophie is wearing her new tiara, but this time as a necklace.

good observation!

Chest

I LOVE THE GAIL BUT THE COUNTESS SOMETIMES WEAR HER GAILS TO TIGHT UP FRONT:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
1 more of Sophie with Albert from hola.es

r0tm4x.jpg

I don't especially like the Countess' dress (something about the neckline and how it's done around the shoulders), but Sophie does look great and the necklace looks very nice on her. Nice to see Prince Albert and the Countess at the same occasion as well!

Countess of Wessex looks so FAB and she looks so nice of her neckline dress and her jewerly looks good and glorious as Countess of Wessex

Sophie looked good but I think she would have looked great with her hair up and with earrings, I cannot believe she didn't wear those:rolleyes:

March 9, 2006; Sophie Rhys-Jones, Countess of Wessex; with Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; and Princess Michael of Kent; and Prince Michael of Kent attending a memorial service for Lord Lichfield in London. photos: MJ Kim/Getty Images

I really like the Countess of Wessex, but someone must tell her to stop that "Side Poise".

michelleq said:
I really like the Countess of Wessex, but someone must tell her to stop that "Side Poise".
Sophie looks just fine.

For a memorial service that conversation looks awfully lively when they're grouped they remind me of those women who sit in the front of the church you know the second row women? That gossip about everybody LOL.

ahh to be a baptist

xx hrh xx

It should be though. You are not their to mourn you are there to celebrate his life. Its not like he died yesterday either. Plus, this may be one of the few times they all get toghether.

Laviollette said:
Sophie looks just fine.

I think Sophie is quite attractive; she does not need alot of makeup to enhance her looks. I was just stating that she could possibly poise differently. Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom