Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like The Earl and Countess of Wessex were in Denmark for the Confirmation of Prince Nicolai, the Earl's godson, they were already on Friday in Denmark, but as it was very private we won't see pictures from it of guests.
Only Prince Edward was included on the official picture, you can read details in this thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/confirmation-of-prince-nikolai-may-18th-2013-a-34592-4.html
I only wonder why it wasn't in their royal diary? Because it was more of a private event for them?

It wasn't listed in their diary as it wasn't an engagement and they were not representing the Queen. It was a personal trip as Nikolai is Edward's Godson. It was nice of Edward to attend and I was even happier Sophie went, though I was a bit disappointed we didn't see Sophie or Mary's outfit.

Thanks Molly, that's what I thought. I am dissapointed as well, it would be nice to see more pictures from this event, but they made it clear, press only after the confirmation... I'm sure they took more but for their private use, not for us, to see. Not the press, just family, I hope you know what I mean. As I suppose "knowing" Sophie, she had her own camera with her :)

I am glad that at least one photo was seen as I really wanted to see what Sophie had worn. :) Thanks, Noridic.

Were there any photos of Princess Mary?

Last edited:
Were there any photos of Princess Mary?
Unfortunately not, which is strange, because Mary, Frederik and the kids arrived with the Wessexes....
According to Danish press, Edward and Sophie arrived in Denmark Friday and stayed the night at Mary and Frederik's, at Frederik 8. palace, Amalienborg.

That is strange, and it's also lovely that Mary and Fred hosted the Wessex couple. From the image of Edward and Sophie you can see a Land Rover, which I believe Frederik drives so perhaps that is Fred and co.

I am just glad we saw Sophie and Edward attend the confirmation as they didn't attend his christening for some unknown reason.

It's a coat with trousers, but the coat would look nice without the trousers. I imagine the outfit is MEANT to be paired together but I am not a huge fan of the look.

Uge-Nyt: Prins Nikolais store dag i Fredensborg
The photo I posted is the last photo in the gallery. The rest are the same as most galleries.
I like this duo McQueen coat and trousers with Jimmy Choo heels.
Thank you Nordic for this pic, I am glad we got to see at least her outfit, though of course I will wonder on her jewelry choice :) But that I won't be able to tell, not from this pic :)
BTw I really hope Northern Ballet will share their pics tomorrow..

Thanks Molly, that's what I thought. I am dissapointed as well, it would be nice to see more pictures from this event, but they made it clear, press only after the confirmation... I'm sure they took more but for their private use, not for us, to see. Not the press, just family, I hope you know what I mean. As I suppose "knowing" Sophie, she had her own camera with her :)

TROSS posted this pic of the Earl in an official confirmation photo. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wO-Y3NYiGC8/UZrRZjOJv-I/AAAAAAAAW9Y/5I000sc7p34/s400/2013-05.jpg THANKS!

Where'd you find the other Sophie image, Anna? Are there no more?! I want to see Marrrrryyy!

According to twitter The Earl of Wessex travelled to America today, he's there until the 24th May (alone) no idea about his programme.

According to twitter The Earl of Wessex travelled to America today, he's there until the 24th May (alone) no idea about his programme.

Its Duke of Edinburgh award ceremonies - I know I read that a few weeks ago

Here is a not very helpful article from today 21st May.

Prince Edward To Begin Visit To USA, Days After Prince Harry

EDIT: Found the article re Duke of Edinburgh Gala awards in US

http://www.royalcentral.co.uk/other...o-visit-usa-for-charity-award-royal-gala-6870

Very funny - same source but obviously they cant remember their own material!

Last edited:
She is super would love to see the whole gown I do have to say I am sick of the bun hairpiece though I loved her in waves recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom