Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 4: August 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What great pictures!

No more is that Louise sightings? And is just me or does Louise remind anyone else of a young Princess Elizabeth of York with the gold locks?

She does indeed.. Amazing resemblance perhaps even with a young Princess Anne. Both children are lovely, how nice that we can finally see them..

What great pictures!

No more is that Louise sightings? And is just me or does Louise remind anyone else of a young Princess Elizabeth of York with the gold locks?

I was thinking the same thing! She looks remarkably like Princess Elizabeth as a child of the same age. It would be nice to see her without that hat once in a while though.

I too am amazed to see them posing for photos.I just can't believe they have done it Louise looks quite tall and James has is like his dad as well certainly not to the extent of Louise though.I really enjoyed seeing them thanks for posting.

You are most welcome, bertie5252003 :flowers:

I was thinking the same thing! She looks remarkably like Princess Elizabeth as a child of the same age. It would be nice to see her without that hat once in a while though.

The first of the following additional pics is the only one I was able
to find of Louise without her hat, but the resemblance is still there :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

They are both gorgeous kids! Gosh Louise is getting so tall! Edward and Sophie what took you so long?! Here are some pics I managed to untagg from Getty Images for you guys.

Little James
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hzmsmw.jpg
Lady Louise
http://i44.tinypic.com/2j4f4te.jpg
Family shot
http://i39.tinypic.com/auxmb9.jpg

Oh and for anyone who wants to compare.....

A Young Princess Elizabeth
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/monopolo/monarchy/princesse1.jpg

A Young Queen Mother
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1900000/images/_1902816_queenmum_child150.jpg

And an article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-brave-Lady-Louise-fairground-attraction.html

Thanks to all for the photos. I thought that the Daily Mail article was just lovely, too. I hope that the Wessexes continue to bring the children out to such events. What a charming family!:flowers:

Cant belive that had the kids out at a public event and that they allowed them to be photogrpahed

Louise is the image of the Queen at that age

What great pictures! The children are so cute. As strange as it may sound, this is actually the first time I ever saw Sophie push a stroller around. I don't recall seeing her do that in public when Louise was a baby. I'm so glad they allowed the kids to join them in public with pictures, no less. So precious. I really enjoyed this.

louise is a replica of the queen, so is her father, 100& Windsor

Finally we get to some pics of these two children and what beautiful children they are. Louise is a real 'mini-me' of the Queen, Edward, Zara, Princess Royal and even a bit of Peter there. Thanks for posting these pics.

Wonderful pix and wonderful children. I love James ! What a cutie !

Great pictures of the children from prince Edward!! the litle Louise likes very much to het aunt princess Ann when she was that age! I have seen only the picture of the doop! from James. Thanks for this.

Wonderful familky pictures. I haven't seen a recent picture of James and Louise in a while and I hadn't realised they had ghrown up so much. x

! :ohmy:

Pictures of Louise and James!

I love the pictures. And I definitely agree that Louise looks like a Windsor. She looks like the Queen as a little girl, but also a lot like Edward.

They look like a nice normal, happy family. :)

That is a surprise to see so many of the photos of the children. Louise does look very much like her grandmother the Queen. But it appears that there's still something wrong with the poor child's eyes, doesn't it?

Ya, the daily mail reported that Edward and Sophie decided against the surgery^

Lady Louise is a beautiful little girl and what a smile. With all the trials she has gone through she looks like a very healthy and happy little girl. James is a cutie. He must be a handful but what joy to see them.

What a great family they look! I think it's good that they keep out of the public eye most of the time because it makes rare shots like these even more special. Lady Louise is definately going to be a beauty when she gets older - she certainly has the "Windsor" look - just like her aunt and grandmother!

I'm actually a little bit surprised the media hasn't picked up on this a bit more, but maybe this is a good thing. Maybe in the long run the less interest from the press will help the family feel safer in letting the kids be seen in public.

What great pictures!

I agree, I saw the young Princess Elizabeth immediately

I also found a pic of young Princess Anne. the resemblance is there..

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/332...19F6C94FCC84F8BE95A78BA09B13EA55A1E4F32AD3138

Thanks to everyone for those lovely pics and articles..They are great.Hopefully we will see more of the kids now..They are so cute..

The resemblance is amazing, and what a thrill to see these photos, thanks to everyone who contributed

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Edward and Sophie were convinced to have a photo of the family for their 10th anniversary. The Queen throught that the Windsor Horse Show would be the best as the family would not be so intruded upon and they have a say over the photos.
So we really should thank the Queen who convinced them to have some pics done.

I'm actually a little bit surprised the media hasn't picked up on this a bit more, but maybe this is a good thing. Maybe in the long run the less interest from the press will help the family feel safer in letting the kids be seen in public.

There is still a media block out on the Wessex's.

:clap:Finally! At long last! What a good thing to let these children- who are absolutely gorgeous- be photographed and seen naturally. One thing is to prevent media total attention, another is to seem to "hide" children and thus make people immagine things that aren´t there.
IMO little Louise resembles even more Princess Anne than QE. But she is definitivly a Windsor.

:ROFLMAO:OMG! Pic of both James and and Louise! James is gorgeous and Louise has the look of the Queen and Princess Anne! Wonderful! I've waiting for a good look at those two. Beautiful children!

ITA! James looks like Sophie and Louise seems all Windsor. :)

What a true treat to see those gorgeous children--what wonderful complexions they have-- in these fantastic pictures. Louise is without question the image of her grandmother, although I do see Anne as well. The entire family looked wonderful, pushing the stroller about and riding those rides. Lady Louise is gem and her brother with that hat is beyond adorable. Finally, some pictures of the elusive Wessex children.

I Thought the same thing shes looks exactly like the Queen Ive not even Seen the Viscount since his Christening cute kids he seems to be a handful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom