Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 2: September 2007-February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope little James will be alright. They shouldn't have to go through all of these health issues with their kids!

I not a doctor but I think that allergic reaction can be very bad. I hope the little guy gets better soon. So sorry to hear this.

When Edward is created Duke of Edinburgh, it will likely be added to his existing peerages (1st Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Wessex and Viscount Severn).

Surely Edward would be 2nd Duke of Edinburgh?

Happy they have given us information. I really pray for them all to be OK

I think they were forced too after one of the newspapers phoned to confirm their morning story. And they quickly issued a statement. So the trick to get info is to threaten them with a lie.

I'm told that it was something that had been coming on for a while, but became a great concern on Thursday afternoon when his doctor decided to have tests. But I'm told there is a real possiblity it is something Sophie is eating and passing on to James.

Not unless something would happen to (Philip,) Charles, William, Harry and Andrew.

Won't Prince Charles, his sons, and Prince Andrew just renounce their rights to the duchy of Edinburgh? Wouldn't Edward be the 2nd Duke then?
Why would he recieve this particular Duchy, if he isn't to inherit it, but has to be created Duke of Edinburgh. There are other Duchies linked to the Royal family available, so why does he have to wait until his father dies to get this particular one?

So that the patron of the Duke of Edinburgh Awards will continue to be the Duke of Edinburgh.

i wish they would release pictures of james like they did with louise when she was a few weeks old as the ones from outside the hospital were not very clear

I have the feeling that they´ll use little James´ late sickness to NOT publish photos in the near future. Besides people will expect them to let Louise attend in the photoshooting and I´m sure they want to avoid that situation as long as possible because of the well known rumours and well known facts.

Excuse my ignorance, but what well known rumors, and well known facts?

Does James have any sort of a title? Louise is always referred to here as Lady Louise, is he Lord James?

Won't Prince Charles, his sons, and Prince Andrew just renounce their rights to the duchy of Edinburgh?

They don't have that power. Only Parliament can alter succession to a peerage.

I have the feeling that they´ll use little James´ late sickness to NOT publish photos in the near future. Besides people will expect them to let Louise attend in the photoshooting and I´m sure they want to avoid that situation as long as possible because of the well known rumours and well known facts.
Sorry but what are you talking about ?

Is little James still in the hospital?

They don't have that power. Only Parliament can alter succession to a peerage.
Actually after Prince Phillip passes away the Dukedom will revert back to the crown/first born son, and the Queen or the Queen's successor will have to grant Edward the Dukedom in letters of Patent.

I've not seen any evidence to substantiate this, but I've seen online chatter about the possibility that Lady Louise is developmentally delayed in some way. This happened to another Royal child at one time who was perfectly "normal." There weren't many pictures around of the child, and so there were rumours that there was something seriously wrong. Perhaps it was Andrew or Edward, I don't know. It was fairly recent in any case, perhaps in the last couple of generations.

Maybe it is because of her eyes. There had been the surgery earlier but nobody really could see her yet in close-ups to see if they are perfectely normal now, or if she still has problems.

It was Prince Andrew

I've not seen any evidence to substantiate this, but I've seen online chatter about the possibility that Lady Louise is developmentally delayed in some way. This happened to another Royal child at one time who was perfectly "normal." There weren't many pictures around of the child, and so there were rumours that there was something seriously wrong. Perhaps it was Andrew or Edward, I don't know. It was fairly recent in any case, perhaps in the last couple of generations.

He was kept out of the spotlight when he was young. People thought there might be something 'wrong' with him.

He was kept out of the spotlight when he was young. People thought there might be something 'wrong' with him.
No, it was Edward because they did not release any pictures of him right after he was born and the queen did not bounce back right away after having Edward, so they thought there was something wrong with both of them.

Has anyone heard about little James' condition? I wish him well...and some well deserved rest for his parents.

Pics 4.2.2008

Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, touring and unveiling a plaque
at the new Burns and Neonatal Surgery Wards at the Birmingham
Children's Hospital, Birmingham, Britain - 04 Feb 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Kudos to Edward! I think that visiting a children's burn unit would be emotionally draining.

Prince Edward, The Earl of Wessex, touring and unveiling a plaque
at the new Burns and Neonatal Surgery Wards at the Birmingham
Children's Hospital, Birmingham, Britain - 04 Feb 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

After the Burns Unit he visited the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra

But we have never heard if James has come home from the hospital? If not it must be a terrible reaction. But if he has come home why hasn't it been published?:bang:

But we have never heard if James has come home from the hospital? If not it must be a terrible reaction. But if he has come home why hasn't it been published?:bang:
James was released from the hospital a long time ago, I remember reading that he was much better and his parents were practically skipping out of the hospital,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom