Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 1: March-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone read or heard from "reliable" sources that the couple want anymore children?

HRH Kimetha said:
Has anyone read or heard from "reliable" sources that the couple want anymore children?
Are there any "reliable" sources at all???!! ;) ;)

I think the following article has not been posted before, it contains two little pics of Sophie visiting a new environmental project of school children on 1.5.2007: Countess digs deep for centre - Horrow Times

Originally Posted by iceflower
I think the following article has not been posted before, it contains two little pics of Sophie visiting a new environmental project of school children on 1.5.2007: Countess digs deep for centre - Horrow Times
thank you =) oh, she wore her last-summer-favorite dress again :D

it is the one of the bp childrens party, isn't it?

sydney00 said:
thank you =) oh, she wore her last-summer-favorite dress again :D

it is the one of the bp childrens party, isn't it?
You are most welcome :flowers: And yes, I thought the same about that dress, but as to the small size of the pics I'm only sure up to 99% ;) :)

Avalon, thanks for posting these pics, it's great to see Edward like that, laughing and having fun. And it's interesting to compare these two totally different men ;)

sophie look great in the royal windsor horse show!
may be we can see louise like the last year

Does anyone of any pictures of Sophie at this years Royal Windsor Horse Show?

Hello Patsy,

I'm sure, if they do, they'll be posting them in due course. Just be patient!

Thank you I found the pictures!

How many days is the Windsor Horse Show?

Is there any video of Edward's trip to the US?

I think that it is just easier to go on the Saturday, as they work the Thrusday and the Friday.

This is the fourth RWHS that I have seen the Rhys-Jones' accompany Sophie. It is the first Edward has missed for years. Sophie really appears to have a good relationship with her father, brother and nephews - Oliver and Harry. I am still trying to figure out who the little girl is. Either way it looks like Louise got a Scooby Doo doll.

Edward really didn't look good on those photos of the fund raising with the guys from Everybody loves Raymond.

Has Sophie recently got a new order from the Queen? Or can the Order of St. John's to represented twice on her outfit?
Here is a link
Yahoo! Photos - ceg_2002's Photos - ball1
If it does not work, look at Bruno press pics of the function of the Wax Livery guys. Look at a pic where she is standing full on. She appears to be wearing one medal - presumably the Jubilee one and two orders. The St John's is on the black ribbon but the one lower down? Or is it just odd as she is not wearing the black ribbon thing.

Last edited:
Pics 12.5.2007

Here are two pics of Edward from getty: HRH Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex speaks at the gala fundraiser for the Viewpoint School hosted by Brad Garrett and Ray Romano at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on May 12, 2007 in Beverly Hills, California:

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thank you for the pictures of Prince Edward, Iceflower. He looks really nice there, somehow younger then usual. :)

Here are two pictures of the Countess of Wessex. They are from May 8 but I don't think there were posted before.

The Countess of Wessex meets volunteers involved in Mencap's WorkRight project which helps people with a learning disability find employment, 8 May 2007. ----->Picture
The Countess of Wessex meets employees and partner companies involved in Mencap's WorkRight Scheme in Canary Wharf, 8 May 2007. ------>Picture

Last edited:
Avalon said:
Thank you for the pictures of Prince Edward, Iceflower. He looks really nice there, somehow younger then usual. :)

Here are two pictures of the Countess of Wessex. They are from May 8 but I don't think there were posted before.

And a big thanks to you for the two very nice pics of Sophie, Avalon, they have not been posted before, but
she has worn that dress before. That's an aspect I really like about Sophie, one of many others of course..:)

thanks for the lot of pictures in the last time =)
i just have a little question concerning this one
http://www.housewessex.tollfreepage.com/newpics/winhors12.jpg
(from house wessex)
because i wondered about the man, is it her brother??? because well, sophie s nephew is with them, but david always looked like he weighs a little bit more??
thank you!!

I don't know - might be. I will searched for Pics of David than maybe we can compare. I thought that it might be Ivar Romsey or Ivar Mountbatten. Possibly noone we know.

Does anyone know why Sophie didn't attend Chelsea? Seems strange she didn't attend as she attends every year?

I have a strange feeling things aren't right between Edward and Sophie...we never see photos of them together anymore, and she never accompanies him on his trips abroad etc. I hope I'm wrong, but I just have a strange feeling.

Nichola said:
Does anyone know why Sophie didn't attend Chelsea? Seems strange she didn't attend as she attends every year?

I have a strange feeling things aren't right between Edward and Sophie...we never see photos of them together anymore, and she never accompanies him on his trips abroad etc. I hope I'm wrong, but I just have a strange feeling.

Perhaps she is slowing down her pace. Maybe she is working on another child? I do hope so.

well ialso think they could do some more things together, but i wonder if they just spend as much time as possible with louise, so she always has somebody to play with =) sounds better to me than saying their marriage went wrong =? ^^ let's hope the best... but thiunk of chelsea fs in the last year, they seemed like they really enjoyed it....

I don't know why she didn't attend but I do know that in order to pull out of any engagement especially at such short notice takes permission from the Queen and I doubt that she would agree without a good reason.

Prince Edward to visit families of fire heroes

The families of two firefighters who died in a firework factory explosion are to receive a royal visit.
Prince Edward has announced he will meet relatives of Brian Wembridge and Geoff Wicker when he visits Sussex on Tuesday (May 29).
Mr Wembridge, 63, from Crowborough, and Mr Wicker, 49, from Heathfield, were killed during a blaze at the Festival Fireworks site at Marley Farm, near Ringmer, in November.

His tie not look good match.... anyway thank for the pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom