Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 02:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Happy 34th Birthday to Prince Harry!

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...te-birthday/1/

Old 09-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Royal Highness

Secret code names of Harry, Meghan, William and Kate revealed.

Gosh - maybe not so secret now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/roy...-revealed.html

Old 09-15-2018, 06:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Well... so much for those code names. Now they're going to have to switch them all over again.

Interesting to note that the initials coincide with their titles. DCs for the Cambridges and DS for the Sussexes.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:44 PM
Aristocracy

Has anyone seen or heard about the photo of Meghan & Harry doing the rounds on Instagram. Apparently Alexi Lubomirski's computer was hacked last Thursday and one of the photos stolen was a photo Alexi took of Meghan & Harry at the same time as their engagement photos.

This photo was never actually released to celebrate their engagement.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:14 PM
Majesty

I think it might be one I saw yesterday on another forum. Someone had posted it from an anti-Meghan site on Tumblr and inquired if it was a new photo. I said that my guess was it was one of a batch taken at the time of the engagement. I didn't know at that time that it was hacked. It's probably doing the rounds of like Tumblr sites so everyone can criticise, as they always do.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about it, just a head and shoulders of the two of them in blue shirts. Harry is nestling his face in Meghan's hair. She's looking down and smiling. Her eyes are crinkling, giving her haters an opportunity, no doubt, to gloat about wrinkles. It's a nice photo in fact but I can understand why it wasn't released.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:01 PM
Nobility

I think there are some Instagram fan accounts and twitter accounts that still has it up but most fans have decided not to post it out of respect for the couple's privacy.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Is this the photo shown on other royal fora?
Old 09-16-2018, 03:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I think it might be one I saw yesterday on another forum. Someone had posted it from an anti-Meghan site on Tumblr and inquired if it was a new photo. I said that my guess was it was one of a batch taken at the time of the engagement. I didn't know at that time that it was hacked. It's probably doing the rounds of like Tumblr sites so everyone can criticise, as they always do.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about it, just a head and shoulders of the two of them in blue shirts. Harry is nestling his face in Meghan's hair. She's looking down and smiling. Her eyes are crinkling, giving her haters an opportunity, no doubt, to gloat about wrinkles. It's a nice photo in fact but I can understand why it wasn't released.
It was a quite relaxed photo, which probably is the most every day look of everything we've seen from then (the official released ones and the one HM accidentally showed). People are seriously picking on her for having laugh lines? HA!
Old 09-17-2018, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Posts discussing tv specials about Harry and Meghan have been moved here. Posts discussing Meghan’s new initiative have been moved to her current events thread.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:31 PM
Royal Highness

How happy with life does Harry look.

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/m...pg&w=2200&q=70
Old 09-20-2018, 06:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post
How happy with life does Harry look.

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/m...pg&w=2200&q=70
Beaming from ear to ear. He’s got one beautiful family.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-20-2018, 07:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Modern Family's "Harry and Meghan" will appear in the annual Halloween episode.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...an-Markle.html

Modern Family's Jesse Tyler Ferguson dresses as Prince Harry for Halloween episode... while Eric Stonestreet is Meghan Markle
Old 09-20-2018, 07:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

That could be fun.

I saw some of the early episodes. There was a gag where the youngest and brightest of two sisters had told her older, and not too bright, sister to rub her mobile against her hair, because the static electricity would recharge the phone.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:24 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Modern Family's "Harry and Meghan" will appear in the annual Halloween episode.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...an-Markle.html

Modern Family's Jesse Tyler Ferguson dresses as Prince Harry for Halloween episode... while Eric Stonestreet is Meghan Markle
I haven’t watched Modern Family in years, but I’m not going to miss this episode. It looks like it’s going to be hysterical!
Old 09-22-2018, 10:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Serena did an interview and spoke about how is Meghan supporting her after the US Open controversy.

https://tendaily.com.au/shows/thepro...versy-20180922

Nice seeing they can lean on each other. The reporter is right -- you would be hard-pressed to find two women receiving more media scrutiny at the moment than Serena and Meghan. They have a lot of similarities right now even down to their interracial marriages which bothers many. If anything this has just brought them closer.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...mento-13289894

Transcript quotes from the upcoming documentary ..talking about the wedding dress details.

LaRae
Old 09-23-2018, 11:00 AM
Aristocracy

Does HMQ's stay at Balmoral end at the close of Sept? Are we to believe that H&M are the only close family members who didn't go to Balmoral (yet) this summer? Or have these two once again managed to elude the photographers?

I'm starting to believe it's the latter. If so, I very much appreciate the line they've drawn. When they're on duty, they're willing to share authentic glimpses into their individual personalities and relationship as a couple. When they're off duty, they're ghosts. Good for them.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

To be fair most of the royals go unnoticed at Balmoral unless they attend a Sunday church service.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Suitor View Post
Does HMQ's stay at Balmoral end at the close of Sept? Are we to believe that H&M are the only close family members who didn't go to Balmoral (yet) this summer? Or have these two once again managed to elude the photographers?

I'm starting to believe it's the latter. If so, I very much appreciate the line they've drawn. When they're on duty, they're willing to share authentic glimpses into their individual personalities and relationship as a couple. When they're off duty, they're ghosts. Good for them.
Seems more likely that either H&M were not at Balmoral on a Sunday when the press get to take pictures enroute to Crathie, or H&M were just not in the car with the Queen and did not get photographed.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:13 AM
Aristocracy

Good point. I thought Harry usually went for his birthday. In the past would he be pictured going to church or was his presence confirmed by "sources"?

Closed Thread