The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fros View Post
So in the month that we didn't see them Harry was in Botswana for a few days, Meghan was in Canada, both were in Italy and Scotland and now Doria stayed with them for an extended day during this time?

Eithef some of these stories aren't true or they had the busiest whirlwind summer.

Interesting as widely as the Cotswold house been reported in the media only 3 journalists have out their names to stories confirming it. Omid, Emily Andrews and Rebecca English nothing from the others.
Sounds a bit peculiar all right...

Old 09-08-2018, 03:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
Sounds a bit peculiar all right...
Nope, just tabloid trash made up to fill the column inches!

Old 09-08-2018, 03:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

In the latest On Heir show (Emily and Omid ..and I have found them to be fairly accurate) yesterday they had a True/False Segment. They talked about the stories that have been reported this summer about Meghan and Harry. It was pretty interesting.

LaRae
Old 09-08-2018, 04:26 AM
Nobility

The media never did find out where H&M spent there honeymoon, no photos, just NOTHING. So yes, the royal couple are experts at going undercover doing stuff and keeping parts of their lives they want kept private, just that - ‘PRIVATE’... Royals have their summer break and four weeks is a long time and I doubt H&M spent it idling about in some small cottage on the grounds of KP. They have family, friends who visit so it’s not out of the realms of possibility that The Duke & Duchess have a larger home out in the country for some downtime and to entertain loved ones. Or that they also spent some time traveling places for a few days at a time, too. They had a whole FOUR weeks off (or thereabouts). It’d be so easy for them to spend a week or two out in the countryside with a loyal beloved family member from across the Atlantic.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, and I think it is absolutely wonderful for them to do this. They are not publicity seeking entertainers that insist their every mood, bathing suit photo or meals out MUST be photographed and appear in some tabloid rag. News media will have enough photos and news when they want them to have these while doing royal appearances allocated by the Queen. I think the way both William and now Harry are handling their private lives are admirable and needed for good marriages, which is healthy and proper.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I'm thinking that we're getting a good taste of things to come when it relates to Harry and Meghan's private lives. They are going to be the antithesis of an open book and keep their private lives totally off limits to the general public.

When we really think about it, no one really has the right to know what is going on in their private lives or their comings and goings on their own time.

I was born the year after Diana, so was old enough to start following her right from the beginning. What a lovely story that was! One of the first books to be available on her weas one that made me think a lot: "The Princess in the Mirror" by Suzanne Lowry, from 1985. We knew next to nothing about Diana, she was just a foil (or mirror) for our own stories about her and this book tried to Show what this meant for us as women.
I add a pic (couldn't copy the content otherwise) of a short review of the book in question.

Having said that, I still find it important to think about why we are following Meghan, what she represents for us and why we want to know more about her privet life (in case you do). I am not as fascinated with Meghan as I was as a young woman with Diana, but still, there are questions I ask myself.
To add something really important: I wish Diana had never given voice to her problems in public but looked for a way to deal with them in private. The day I bought the then new Morton-book at Heathrow on my way back home was a day that shattered a lot of ideas about real life fairytales for me. (Maybe that's why I so love so many current Royals, for they seem to have managed to have a HEA).
Allow them to be private, enjoy whyt they do for their people and their love. Everything else is just for the two of them.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Royal Highness

I'm glad Doria was able to visit Harry and Meghan in the UK. They must have made a lot of security arrqngements to get Doria over there. Her home in the US is too exposed.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent

If all of the journeys claimed are true.. Harry in Africa, Meg in Scotland, Meg in Canada, Doria in the UK...they must have indeed had an exhausting and very busy couple of months.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
If all of the journeys claimed are true.. Harry in Africa, Meg in Scotland, Meg in Canada, Doria in the UK...they must have indeed had an exhausting and very busy couple of months.
Don’t forget Italy.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Royal Highness

A giggle to end the night. Meghan's dog is getting a book

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....rens-book/amp/

I cracked up when I saw this. Can Guy get royalties (no pun intended) or is it turned down because of "royal" status?
Old 09-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
What I think would be amazing is that if there are, by chance, any royalties that would go to Guy as the inspiration for this book would be donated to a non profit organization that works to find rescue dogs forever homes.

I can just imagine children reading this book and pestering their parents to jump on the bandwagon and get their own rescue dog.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 09-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fros View Post
So in the month that we didn't see them Harry was in Botswana for a few days, Meghan was in Canada, both were in Italy and Scotland and now Doria stayed with them for an extended day during this time?

Eithef some of these stories aren't true or they had the busiest whirlwind summer.

Interesting as widely as the Cotswold house been reported in the media only 3 journalists have out their names to stories confirming it. Omid, Emily Andrews and Rebecca English nothing from the others.
I think that if we had been informed by the media that Harry and Meghan were seriously dating and never going a fortnight without seeing each other with one or the other doing the transatlantic flight and never being noticed by anyone, we would never have believed it but they were and they did.

During that time I think they both got so used to the transatlantic hop that they measure trips against that. Let's face it, we still don't know where they went on their minimoon.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
I'm glad Doria was able to visit Harry and Meghan in the UK. They must have made a lot of security arrqngements to get Doria over there. Her home in the US is too exposed.
Why would Doria need "a lot of security arrqngements" to get here?
Old 09-10-2018, 05:57 AM
Royal Highness

The cover art for Meghan's dog's book is out

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...tten-book/amp/
Old 09-10-2018, 07:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Btw, just want to say the title was stolen from a Sussex fan.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Btw, just want to say the title was stolen from a Sussex fan.
For what it's worth, a lot of these titles were discussed in detail when Lupo Cambridge first appeared on the scene.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

A 2016 video of Meghan and Ivy Mulroney;
https://twitter.com/megandherprince/...030542848?s=21
Old 09-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
A 2016 video of Meghan and Ivy Mulroney;
https://twitter.com/megandherprince/...030542848?s=21
Goddamit! Now I want to know what it was. Her and Harry will be wonderful parents one day.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Royal Highness

Is it Oz? Is it Guy? Is it Meghan?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LisaPetri...747457/photo/1

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebr...ing-dog-photo/
Old 09-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Is there no grass within the walls of Kensington Palace? #DogshouldsquatnearNottCott

Abraham Lincoln
Closed Thread