Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
James Brookes @james_elliott_ · 41m 41 minutes ago
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will make a trip to Wales this Saturday (8th Nov) to visit the Valero Pembroke Refinery.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 39m 39 minutes ago
William and Kate will visit the Valero Pembroke Refinery in West Wales & attend the Wales -Australia rugby union match in Cardiff on Sunday

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 35m 35 minutes ago
At the rugby international in Cardiff on Nov 8, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will observe the remembrance tribute and meet injured vets

Last edited:
James Brookes @james_elliott_ · 41m 41 minutes ago
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will make a trip to Wales this Saturday (8th Nov) to visit the Valero Pembroke Refinery.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 39m 39 minutes ago
William and Kate will visit the Valero Pembroke Refinery in West Wales & attend the Wales -Australia rugby union match in Cardiff on Sunday

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 35m 35 minutes ago
At the rugby international in Cardiff on Nov 8, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will observe the remembrance tribute and meet injured vets

....which probably means they will not be in London for Rememberance Sunday.

No it doesnt. They will be back in London on Saturday evening. They wont be attending the event at the Albert Hall but I expect them both at the service on Sunday.

I am happy to read that Kate is better now and is able to attend public events, it is nice to see her.

They attended every year they have been married. Why is everyone convinced they won't attend all of the sudden.

I cannot imagine William and Catherine not attending the Remembrance Service in London - the wonders of swift helicopter travel can get them to Wales and back to attend everything, even a stop off at Highgrove for tea if they fancy it!

When didn't they not go? I know Charles missed some while on tour. William was in Afghanistan one year but that was pre wedding.

They take the helicopter to Wales so they will be back in London on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

No it doesnt. They will be back in London on Saturday evening. They wont be attending the event at the Albert Hall but I expect them both at the service on Sunday.

If they are using a helicopter to get to Wales, then it definitely makes sense for them to be back in London in time for Remembrance Sunday.

It seems that the pregnant women can take the plane but not a helicopter for a long distance. perhaps I am wrong but I hope to see them to this ceremony.

The calendar of engagements for the next few weeks seems to be building up nicely.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h 1 hour ago
William and Kate will see performances by Ed Sheeran, Michael McIntyre, Demi Lovato, Shirley Bassey and Bette Midler at the Palladium.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h 1 hour ago
William and Kate will see performances by Ed Sheeran, Michael McIntyre, Demi Lovato, Shirley Bassey and Bette Midler at the Palladium.

That looks like a great line-up.

RoyalKateDebate @RoyalKateDebate · 4h 4 hours ago
Kate and Will are in Wales tomorrow for engagements. Rugby starts at 2.30 and Valero Pembroke Refinery visit will be before this.

Carolyn Durand @CarolynDurand · 2h 2 hours ago
The Duke and #DuchessofCambridge will visit the Pembroke Refinery today in Wales, then listen to a performance by the Young Actors Studio

RoyalKateDebate @RoyalKateDebate · 17m 17 minutes ago
Will and Kate are spending the day in Wales today :)

William is punching above his weight with Kate. She looks great yet again.

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: 1 January 2014

@RoyalCentral: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have arrived at the refinery in Pembrokeshire via @SPerryPeoplemag http://t.co/cOUapkUeDt

@JordonLee: Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly wearing a baby blue Matthew Williamson coat. #TRHWales #DuchessofCambridge

Last edited:
I love how Kate Middleton has been replaced now by pregnant Kate Middleton. It's like it's her new name now. What's next -balding Prince William, ginger Prince Harry, chubby cheeks Prince George, old lady Queen Elizabeth. ;)

The headline could easily be just William and Kate visit Welsh Refinery.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

better pics on daily mail: ww.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2826536/Feeling-better-Duchess-No-hint-morning-sickness-Kate-Middleton-shows-healthy-glow-refinery-tour-Prince-William.html

Feeling better Duchess? No hint of morning sickness as Kate Middleton shows off healthy glow during refinery tour with Prince William | Daily Mail Online
She was not seen on an official public engagement for almost two months while she battled with extreme morning sickness.

But the Duchess of Cambridge, who is 15 weeks pregnant, looked the picture of heath as she showed off her baby bump during a tour of an oil refinery in Wales.

Wearing a light blue Matthew Williamson coat and heeled black boots, she joked and laughed with well-wishers outside the Valero Pembroke Refinery on the Pembrokeshire coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom