Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I thought that her face looked rounder as well.

Same old boring shoes! Diana's shoes were so classy!

LOL, for some reason Catherine and even The Queen like wearing certain shoes over and over again. I guess they have to be about comfort when it comes to shoes because they do a lot of walking and standing.
She wears the LK Bennett shoes constantly and TBH I have never seen the sole of the shoes dirty. I wonder, seeing as they obviously must be so comfortable, whether she has bought several pairs in case they stop making them. :neutral:

I'm surprised she's still wearing that style, as any kind of platform seems to be going with the wind.

I'm surprised she's still wearing that style, as any kind of platform seems to be going with the wind.

It could be that for the long haul, platforms are much easier to keep your balance. Then again, she does wear high, narrow stilettos too so who knows. I'd never survive if I wore the high stilettos. I'd be the one constantly falling on my bum.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 5h
Erm, I know others have pointed this out but the Kate gurning picture was taken at Forteviot, not at the distillery.

Funny how the media is trying to make it seem like Catherine may have been a little tipsy in the photo. She was just playing around with the kids.

I don't think she drinks that much these days, from what I've heard so perhaps that strong Scotch booze did go a bit to her head. If I'd have had it, I certainly would be tipsy.

I don't think she drinks that much these days, from what I've heard so perhaps that strong Scotch booze did go a bit to her head. If I'd have had it, I certainly would be tipsy.

Yeah, she likes sticking to water but there are tons of photos of her and other royals making faces at the children. The media saw an opportunity with the Scotch and the photo.

And this is the answer to George's faces..
Learned from mama
Who else

The picture has been cropped. Someone posted the pic on twitter yesterday and everyone had a good laugh. The full picture shows Catherine making a face at a kid who is taking a pic of her on their ipad.
Someone even remarked that these must be the faces that she pulls to entertain George.

Don't know where the "tipsy pic" story the media is running with came from.

The Cambridges (and Harry) attended their Charities Forum today.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry attended their biannual Charities Forum at the Natural History Museum this morning....

..the meeting was one of an increasing number not being included on the public list of engagements published by Buckingham Palace each week

The Forum is a chance for TRHs and the charities they support to provide an update about their work and explore opportunities to collaborate

Last edited:
I read that some little boy ask her to make a funny face for him and she did......I think it's great that she did this, shows that she can relate to children and their wants/needs and have fun. As someone said, Bet this is something she does with George for he sure can make faces when he wants....lolololo

Only the media would do something nasty again against her and run false stories.

Kate Middleton 'chatted up' and kissed by D-Day veteran who earns rebuke from William-
Kate Middleton 'chatted up' and kissed by D-Day veteran who earns rebuke from William - Mirror Online

Good for him and why not!?! :D. Sounds like George is a *very* busy little boy and from those pictures Down Under, I didn't think it would be too long before he was walking.

The both of them looked they were enjoying their time w/the Vets today. Although, I'm sure Kate was missing her Grandfather, and even though he wasn't a D Day Vet, I'm sure she was wishing he could have been there too.

Kate Middleton 'chatted up' and kissed by D-Day veteran who earns rebuke from William-
Kate Middleton 'chatted up' and kissed by D-Day veteran who earns rebuke from William - Mirror Online

It certainly seems like both William and Kate had a genuinely nice time with these heroes. I admit I got a little teary when he said he lost his wife 10 years ago and doesn't have many opportunities for kisses. Good for Catherine for being so laid back. I hope he's there to kiss her again on the 75th!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using The Royals Community mobile app

kate looks superb, she rocks casual wear. i guess then that they travelled to cirencester either yesterday after troping the colour or even this morning.
nice to see william still plays polo and brings his family along... :) i guess it's an environment where they feel safe and hence don't mind bringing george. everyone is around them and no one bats an eyelid!

He looks very much like William in the pic where he is making a face while twisting to get down.

LaRae

George is a precious and pretty child. Well done, Kate and Will! ;D

Very true, the Cambridge's are a very beautiful family.

Prince George's Fashion and Style

Prince George made a surprise appearance at the Cirencester Polo yesterday. Accompanied by his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, George chose a new ensemble which he will probably outgrow by tomorrow. His overall romper suit appeared to be made of a red-striped seersucker fabric, which he paired with a white polo shirt. As usual, he wore a pair of dark-perhaps navy- Mary Janes and a pair of socks which seemed to be a bit short. His ginger-ish hair was combed in a similar fashion to that of his father, and his general attitude was, put me down and let me explore, Mummy. When he engaged in a stare-down with a pony, the pony looked away first.

Prince George made a surprise appearance at the Cirencester Polo yesterday. Accompanied by his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, George chose a new ensemble which he will probably outgrow by tomorrow. His overall romper suit appeared to be made of a red-striped seersucker fabric, which he paired with a white polo shirt. As usual, he wore a pair of dark-perhaps navy- Mary Janes and a pair of socks which seemed to be a bit short. His ginger-ish hair was combed in a similar fashion to that of his father, and his general attitude was, put me down and let me explore, Mummy. When he engaged in a stare-down with a pony, the pony looked away first.

:lol: The child has a will, that's for sure. As did William from what I am told.

George is letting Mum know that he wants undependence, and wants it now :D. He'll give his parents a run for their money. I loved seeing him in action, wanting to explore, and trying to get acquainted with a pony. He strikes me as a child who has a lot of personality.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom