Catherine Middleton Current Events 1: November 2010-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The awful first pictue is not Kate's body... they have added this to make her look trashy...if you compare this yellow bikini pic to all her others anyone can tell it is not her Kate has an outty belly button and this body in the frist pic has a inward belly button...

Kate Middleton bikini pictures creating buzz - Photos

Last edited:
Haven't a clue, but William won't be at Sandringham.
yes but there was rumor going around that they will spend it alone in Wales this year, or she will spend it with her parents....i guess I'll find out after Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea of when Catherine and William will make their first official "outing" as an engaged couple a la Charles and Diana at the Theatre?

Lady Ann said:
The awful first pictue is not Kate's body... they have added this to make her look trashy...if you compare this yellow bikini pic to all her others anyone can tell it is not her Kate has an outty belly button and this body in the frist pic has a inward belly button...

Kate Middleton bikini pictures creating buzz - Photos

Yeah I think the first pic looks fake too-

Oh my gosh that first photo is terrible!
They may as well have taken a photo inside and put it on a body outside it's so bad!!!

Yeah I think the first pic looks fake too-

I agree- it looks too strange to be a real picture and its even blurry in some spots. I also doubt-although its not my body- that she would ever wear a bikini quite that skimpy but that might be my prudishness showing. :whistling:

Lovely photos! I think she is very lovely.

Catherine joined William, and the rest of the RF family for the Queen’s pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace.

Photo

Last edited:
This kind of pic is very frustrating...let's hope there are others coming soon !

This kind of pic is very frustrating...let's hope there are others coming soon !

I think with the Queen's lunch for her extended family being a family gathering much like the rest of world does for holidays and private, there aren't going to be many chances to get better pictures. Arriving and departing in cars is about as good as its gonna get.

Zimbio

Kate Middleton arrives back home after spending Christmas Day with her family out.

shes in a different car than her parents? is that her bodyguard driving?

i think her father is in the passenger seat, and some other man is driving (her brother?) and then isee her in the back seat with her sister and mother (i think)...why does tat car have an iron guard( behind kate's head)? what car is it?

They probably have a trained lifeguard driving in case something would happen. The iron guard in the car is not so strange. My uncle used to have one of those to keep his dog from walking all around in the car, so it could be the same for the Middleton's

"It may be Kate's last Christmas with her family"

That sounds harsh!
I think that as long as William it's the heir to the heir, there is still a possibility that they spend Christmas with the Middleton's.

And Daily Mail also wrote that Duchess Camilla would only be with the royal family one day, the other days she'd spend with her family. That article was just a week or so ago

Zimbio

Kate Middleton arrives back home after spending Christmas Day with her family out.
Please someone tell me that I am wrong! She isn't wearing a seatbelt! Is she mad? Stupid or think she is fireproof? Please tell me I am worng! :bang:

I can see a seatbelt on picture # 5 ..idk if it's on her though...

Looks like her sister in #5...

Please someone tell me that I am wrong! She isn't wearing a seatbelt! Is she mad? Stupid or think she is fireproof? Please tell me I am worng! :bang:

She could very well be wearing a lap belt, from the photos it would appear her location in the vehicle is indeed one that might have a lap belt rather then a shoulder belt.

Looks like her sister in #5...

I think you're right. The jackets don't match at all from what Kate seems to be wearing in the other photos.

I think that Kate isn't in the car with her parents because in this photo we can see her parents and her sister in other car.

yeah i think shes with her bodyguards in a separate car, and the other 4 members of her family are in the Range Rover...i think her parents own a Range rover...

She looks too close to the seatbelt that's hanging beside her to be in the middle and why would she sit in the most uncomfortable seat in the middle for no reason?

It's all rather irrelevant anyway. A brief perusal of the photos of limos arriving and leaving the Christmas luncheon last week showed dramatically that those that use seatbelts are in the minority. The photo of Catherine, William and Harry showed it all too clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom