British Royal Family Current Events 9: January 2017 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that her talking to Catherine in the first picture?

She is in the polka dots with the yellow pants. So yes that her with Kate in the first picture. Bet they were talking about Luxembourg. Since Kate was just there.

She is in the polka dots with the yellow pants. So yes that her with Kate in the first picture. Bet they were talking about Luxembourg. Since Kate was just there.

Tessy works for James Lowther-Pinkerton who works for Cambridges. Maybe James Lowther-Pinkerton's company was involved.

Tessy posted a pic of her, Louis & Harry on her Instagram a few months ago so they obviously move in the same circles

Do we know who is attending the garden party today?

Tessy posted a pic of her, Louis & Harry on her Instagram a few months ago so they obviously move in the same circles

It is obviously that Tessy was there as part of a group of people. British royals chatted with all this group, not personally Tessy. Charity organization? James Lowther-Pinkerton's company? It would be great to identify this group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overheard at today's garden party. A Scandinavian tour for the Cambridges.

I heard that too from William. Just those few words from him sounds exciting.

Seems like we can expect the Brexit tours to continue.

First trip for the Cambridges to Scandinavia isn't it?

LaRae

They went to Denmark in 2011. I don't know if they have been to any other Scandinavian countries officially.

They went to Denmark in 2011. I don't know if they have been to any other Scandinavian countries officially.
Not that I am aware. C&C last did a tour of Scandinavia in Spring 2012

The Denmark trip was basically just a one day visit to a UN food bank with Fred and Mary. Not really a tour.

Oh yeah now I remember!! Thanks!

LaRae

FIVE-YEAR-OLD MEREDITH’S BRUSH WITH FUTURE KING WILLIAM AT TEA PARTY

The family of a fallen Tayside soldier have told of a “magical” meeting with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Pete Cluff had served in the British Army with the Royal Engineers for almost 22 years when he died of heart failure while on a team-building exercise aged 41.

His wife Kirsty, 37, and daughters Heather, eight, and Meredith, five, met the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry at a special Buckingham Palace tea party to honour the children of those who have died serving in the armed forces.

At the event Kirsty, of Burrelton, was invited up on to stage by the duchess as part of Nina Conti’s ventriloquism act.

Not to be outdone, young Meredith even managed to give Prince William a letter she had written for him.
Read more: https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/five-year-old-merediths-brush-future-king-william-tea-party/?utm_source=twitter

I wonder whose birthday is being celebrated? The Queen looks in excellent spirits if a little more bowed than usual. The DM keeps calling her gorgeous wrap black. It looks like a charcoal or deep grey to me.

One thing that hit me square between the eyes is that looking at the photos of the Queen and looking at her face, its very hard pressed to believe that this is a woman that is 91 years old. She could easily pass for years younger.

I love that wrap she was wearing. It looks like a charcoal or dark gray to me too. But then again, I noticed the trim on her umbrella was black so maybe it was just the lighting. We all know how closely she coordinates those umbrellas.

She most certainly keep herself together and look after herself.

I disagree that she doesn't look 91. To me she looks older than that. I have a few friends who are in their late 90s and she easily could pass for them - particularly with the bags under the eyes and the stoop. She has certainly aged in the last six months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom