British Royal Family Current Events 8: April 2015-January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tacky headline.

LaRae

Yes, I agree. These bespoke garments all have the foundation garments as part of the dress. "Braless!" Hmmmmph! :rolleyes:

I agree! Leave it to the Fail though. I mean.. by now they should know about backless bra's and tape!

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge added a touch of glamour - if any were needed - to the world premiere of the latest James Bond blockbuster Spectre. Kate was last to arrive on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall but all eyes were on the Duchess in her elegant blue Jenny Packham dress. William and Prince Harry showed they were neither shaken nor stirred but looked sharp in their tuxedos - the outfit of choice for 007s past and present-

Home - ITNSource News

I'm drooling over William in his tux...

Source CC 26th October

The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh gave a Reception at Buckingham Palace this evening when Her Majesty presented the second Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering.

The Duke of York, accompanied by Princess Eugenie of York, The Princess Royal and Princess Alexandra, the Hon Lady Ogilvy were present.

Kate Middleton joins Princes William and Harry at BAFTA for Shaun the Sheep premiere | Daily Mail Online
Y'know- I don't know whether to laugh or cry happy tears here. You've got the Royals throwing wellies- and I can't tell who's having more fun - the children- or the so called adults.
Then you've got children hugging Kate- bring on the happy tears!
Then, it's on to arts and crafts, and again, I cannot tell who is having more fun- the children- or the so called adults- especially William! You gotta love when the future King of England is wearing a sheep hat on his head!
Love that special needs kids were included too.
So I ended up both crying and laughing!

I'm looking at these pictures, and thinking which one of my current students would be a wonderful candidate for such an activity. I think there's one special young lady that loves a certain monster who would be only too happy to be there. She'd be talking up a storm. Anyway, what a lovely engagement for these three. The hug for Catherine just melted my heart. Never ever will I believe those who say she's not engaging with children. They just go up and hug her. Not engaging my left big toe! William was definitely enjoying the crafts. Right up his alley since he can play with the materials :D. I will never get tired of seeing things like this. They make my day without fail.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

British Royals @britishroyals
Full VIDEO of Prince William, Kate & Harry's day with kids. Fun, spontaneous event. @BAFTA

Home - ITNSource News

There are a lot of wonderful moments in that video. The 3 of them are really great with children.

Last edited:
Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge added a touch of glamour - if any were needed - to the world premiere of the latest James Bond blockbuster Spectre. Kate was last to arrive on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall but all eyes were on the Duchess in her elegant blue Jenny Packham dress. William and Prince Harry showed they were neither shaken nor stirred but looked sharp in their tuxedos - the outfit of choice for 007s past and present-

Home - ITNSource News

How sweet! :flowers: Daniel Craig kissed his lady before she made a discreet exit. I'm impressed.

The Countess of Wessex, Lady Louise Windsor, Viscount Severn and Prince Michael attended Families Day onboard HMS Daring in Portsmouth yesterday, 28th October.

Wessex's + Prince Michael

"Type 45 destroyer HMS Daring showed off her prowess to The Countess of Wessex – the ship’s sponsor who launched the ship in 2006 – and Prince Michael of Kent."

I loved that Sophie brought alone her children! I wonder if this one was James "debute" :)

I loved that Sophie brought alone her children! I wonder if this one was James "debute" :)

She has brought the children to a couple of things, most recently she and Edward brought them to Frampton Country Fair when they went in September as Sophie is patron of an agricultural organisation.

If you can't go with your parents on cool engagements there's no perks to being a royal child!

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will join the Queen and other family members at the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall Nov 7

I'm glad the Cambridge's will join the royal family at this event for the first time. It appear they are now participating in events they haven't attended before.

phil dampier ‏@phildampier 1h1 hour ago
The Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Harry will visit the Field of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey on November 5. Vets across generations.

THE Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are to attend the Festival of Remembrance for the first time, passing another milestone on their growing list of royal duties-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...-Festival-of-Remembrance-poppy-British-legion

Last edited:
How nice to see the DoE with his grandsons enjoying the rugby!

How nice to see the DoE with his grandsons enjoying the rugby!

It really was. They looked to be having a blast w/each other.

Making memories to cherish. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 14m14 minutes ago
The Queen, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew will host a Buckingham Palace lunch for Kazakhstan dictator Nursultan Nazarbayev tomorrow.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3m3 minutes ago
President Nazarbayev is in the UK on an official visit as a guest of the government, Buckingham Palace says.

The Queen, accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duke of York, greets the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (who is in the UK on an official visit as a guest of the British Government) at Buckingham Palace - November 4, 2015.

Queen Elizabeth II Photos - The Queen Receives the President of Kazakhstan - Zimbio

Our amazing Queen looks great as usual.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Queen+Elizabeth+II+Queen+Receives+President+NHt-DkhScltl.jpg

Video:
The Queen, accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh and The Duke of York received the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The President, who is in the United Kingdom on an official visit as a Guest of Government, was accompanied by Mrs. Nazarbayeva, the Deputy Prime Minister and daughter of the President.

Home - ITNSource News

So Andrew is an old friend of the dictator of Kazakhstan. I can't say I'm surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom