British Royal Family Current Events 6: April-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The review is tomorrow.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 2m
Bacon sandwiches for the press at Warner Bros Studios ahead of Wills,Kate & Harry's visit, perfect start to the day! pic.twitter.com/E24MuQRPEt

I'm just guessing this would go here because Harry is included in these engagements today.

More pictures - http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/kate-joins-william-and-harry-for.html?m=1

I'm amazed at how some clothes show she does have a bump, yet a dress like this shows nothing!

@RoyalReporter: They've seen Batman's car and William's got his eye on a new role: "Christian Bale's getting old and tired...I will stand in if I have to."

@RoyalReporter: William to Harry on seeing the Batmobile: "We should borrow that for the weekend."

@MaxFosterCNN: Pr William: I’m over the moon just to have seen the real Batmobile ... you don’t do baby seats for those cars, do you, by any chance?

I love her dress! It's so floaty and I love Polka dots. I love all the comments the trio have said, and it's lovely how funny William and Harry are with each other.

I'm officially jealous that William got a chance to sit on the Batmobile Bike. It's a guys dream to sit or even ride one of those things. I did have the Powerwheels Batmoblie as a little boy though.

They looked like they had some real fun at the studios.

Why can't I be a member of their charities forum? :'(
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 9m
William, Kate and Harry have been hosting a meeting of their Charities Forum in the Hogwarts Great Hall but are due to leave soon.

Looks like such a fun engagement for the trio - this is the type of event with their charites and children they support that i think they do best and are at their most relaxed. I love the banter and jokes between the brothers on engagements and in speeches

Last edited:
This was just a great visit! It made my week, even though I only saw pictures. That trio always has such a good time together. Their parents should be very proud of what fine people they have grown up to be.

This links in with today;
The Duke of Cambridge announces £10,000 film scholarships - Telegraph

The Duke of Cambridge has launched a new scholarship scheme for aspiring filmmakers during a visit to the new £100 million Warner Bros Studios in Leavesden with the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.
Applications for the Prince William Scholarships in Film, Television and Games open today and will help talented people to study a postgraduate course in one of the three industries.
The scholarships, which will offer applicants up to £10,000 to cover course fees, are supported by Bafta and Warner Bros. Applicants will receive free access to Bafta events and a funded work placement within the Warner Bros group.

These are priceless and hysterical!Love the first photo of all 3 with their wands.The look on Kate's face as she casts a spell is priceless! Think she's all fairy-tale princess.... think again!Harry should have played Ron....Love Wills on the Batmobile!Love all 3 with kids, who must have been out of their minds with magic!Royal magic and Harry Potter magic is a match made in heaven!

@MaxFosterCNN William:Harrys just excited to see a real life talking owl in the Harry Potter studios.I haven’t told him yet that Harry Potter is fictional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom