British Royal Family Current Events 4: March 2007-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that Grandpa gets less attention, poor guy.

Video: Prince William shows Queen around the Sea King - Telegraph

Prince William shows Queen around the Sea King

The Queen and Prince Philip have been shown an RAF Sea King search and rescue helicopter by Prince William at RAF Valley in Anglesey.
Really lovely family shots. Love the Kiss followed by the neckbow. But really, someone should have been there to hand Her Majesty out of the Range Rover although judging by the way she got out she's obviously done it before, not in a howling gale however! :cool:

I love that photo! They amazingly look alike in a lot of ways too don't they? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that photo! They amazingly look alike in a lot of ways too don't they? :)

I never noticed how much Prince William looked like his grandpa, til I saw that picture of the 2 of them laughing together.

To me William is clearly a Spencer, as far as looks are concerned. The recent photos are lovely, thanks for sharing!

are sophie and eugenie wearing the same shoes?^^

All I wish is that someone could tell Eugenie that cut of jacket at the front does her no favours. If she'd left it open, she would have looked great. Instead, it's merely good.

I've got the same problem w/a big...chest (trying to say this politely) and I also love that look, but I also know it doesn't love or look good on me. It looks almost like it's sized a bit small for her and it's not the first time I've seen Eugenie make this kind of a mistake either sadly.

I really wish someone could take aside and mention it to her. She's too pretty a young lady for this to keep happening to.

Beatrice OTOH looked picture perfect!! Loved the look and the colour combined w/her skin and hair colouring was fantastic. The best I've seen her in a long time.

Loved Sophie's dress. Pity about the exploding feathers though.

The Queen, Prince Philip, the Duke and the Duchess of Gloucester and the Duke of Kent
attended a reception hosted by Queen Elizabeth for Young People and the Performing
Arts at Buckingham Palace today, May 9, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga ** gettyimages **

What is going on with the guy in the background on the left in the 2nd picture? :ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Elizabeth and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attending day 2 of the Windsor Horse Show
together on May 12, 2011 in Windsor, England. Many nice pics of them chatting and laughing.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Seeing the Queen and Duchess together like this you would seem to think that they have more in common that one would think. Both smart women with a keen love of the outdoors. Lovely pictures. And I adore seeing the Queen smile so much, very refreshing.

There are some lovely shots of HM and Camilla together at the horse show. They look to be having a grand time together. :flowers:

i agree :)
HM obviously don't like Camilla to kiss her, and about comment of last photo "Family fun day: The Queen and Camilla share a joke as they tour events and attractions at the show", I think both are smalling with someone else , because I don't see Camilla like a funny person IMO :) :whistling:

One thing that many people who have met Camilla comment on is her sense of humour. They almost all say that she is very funny.

The first photo is interesting - I don't think it is that the Queen doesn't like Camilla so much as a bad photo. Remember that Camilla was often invited to the Royal Box at Ascot etc in the years before Diana opened her mouth about Charles being unfaithful because the Queen had a lot in common with Camilla - love of horses and the outdoors (and a love of the Queen's own eldest son).

Have you never been caught off guard when someone went to kiss you? I know I have and yes we have some embarrasing photos to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom