British Royal Family Current Events 3: June 2006-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see Harry out with his aunt. Thanks for the pic fanletizia.

they are very close.

ROYAL RUGBY FANS CHEER ON THEIR TEAMS

It was a sporting weekend for the House of Windsor as young royals Prince William, Prince Harry and Zara Phillips took their places in the stands to cheer on their rugby teams. While Zara and Harry saw England romp to victory over Scotland at Twickenham, William travelled to Cardiff to watch Wales take on Ireland.

Pictures:
Prince William in front of the picture of himself
Zara shows her her appreciation as Mike Tindall's team defeated Scotland 42-20 in the Six Nations Cup
Prince Harry (sporting a new, partly-shaved haircut), flanked by his Aunt Princess Anne, enjoys the rugby

Nice to see Camilla and Anne laughing and joking together. What a lovely picture!

It is elegant ladies on photos! See out laughing Duchess Camilla and Princess Anne on photo! Lovely picture!

iceflower said:
Queen Elizabeth II (right) with, from the left, the Duchess of Gloucester, the Countess of Wessex, the Duchess of Cornwall and the Princess Royal at a Women in Business Reception at Buckingham Palacetoday, Valentine´s Day.

It's great to see them all together! :flowers:

Group picture

The Queen with Sharon Osbourne

Camilla with two guests

Excellent photos, Iceflower!!! That last picture of Camilla is particularly striking. She looks great! Thank you, as always, for sharing.

Avalon said:
ROYAL RUGBY FANS CHEER ON THEIR TEAMS

It was a sporting weekend for the House of Windsor as young royals Prince William, Prince Harry and Zara Phillips took their places in the stands to cheer on their rugby teams. While Zara and Harry saw England romp to victory over Scotland at Twickenham, William travelled to Cardiff to watch Wales take on Ireland.

Pictures:
Prince William in front of the picture of himself
Zara shows her her appreciation as Mike Tindall's team defeated Scotland 42-20 in the Six Nations Cup
Prince Harry (sporting a new, partly-shaved haircut), flanked by his Aunt Princess Anne, enjoys the rugby

Thanks for posting, Avalon. I'd never seen these photos. I think the one w William and the picture of himself as a child is darling.

Last edited:
Thank you Iceflower and Avalon for the nice pics!:flowers:

The group picture with all the Royal Ladies is great!

Thank You Iceflower and Avalon, beautiful pictures as always! :flowers: Camilla looks well and it rather puts paid to the media telling us that Anne and Camilla can't stand one another!

thanks for the photos, avalon, it's great to see sophie again! the queen look radiant

Maybe this article is of interest:Citizen journalism pioneer said Royal scoop was too hot to handle | OUT-LAW.COM

Citizen journalism pioneer said Royal scoop was too hot to handle

A pioneering citizen photojournalism start-up turned down the scoop of a lifetime when it declined to act as a sales agent for a private video of the Royal Family at home.

A quote from the article: "MacRae says that his agency tries to operate ethically, which is why it turned down the Royal video, and why it advises would-be snappers to behave in a humane manner."

At least there is a bit of ethical behaviour left...

Iceflower...thanks for the pics.

For a second, when I saw Lady Paola...I was like...who the heck is that?! I forgot Lord Nicolas Windsor's new wife's name is Paola. Can't wait to see her on the bacony for the Trooping.

Does anyone who is kissing Lady Helen? I assume its the Duke of Kent.

And Lady Paola seems to have been taking fashion advice from Princess Anne.

You are most welcome, Zonk. Me too, I did not recognize Paola at first sight, when only seeing the small version of the pic, I even thought it might be Lady Gabriella :) As to the man kissing Lady Helen, it's definetly hard to say ;) , but I would guess it's not the Duke of Kent, as I did not see him on any other pics and I think he looks a bit different.

iceflower said:
You are most welcome, Zonk. Me too, I did not recognize Paola at first sight, when only seeing the small version of the pic, I even thought it might be Lady Gabriella :) As to the man kissing Lady Helen, it's definetly hard to say ;) , but I would guess it's not the Duke of Kent, as I did not see him on any other pics and I think he looks a bit different.
I'd say the same iceflower. The Duke of Kent has not got that white hair in the back, and this man's head seems to be bigger while the Duke of Kent's head is smaller.

Royal palace intruders to face jail for trespass

Trespassing in royal palaces, important Government buildings and the land around them is to be a criminal offence for the first time.
(...) The buildings designated for the measure including Buckingham Palace, St. James´s Palace, Highgrove House in Gloustershire, Sandringham House in Norfolk, Windsor Castle, (...)

Royal palace intruders to face jail for trespass | Uk News | News | Telegraph

Thanks for the gallery of pics, fanletizia and iceflower. Just see how respectful the Duchess of Gloucester gave a deep curtsy to Her Majesty. The Duchess also looked really young compared to her age, she will be 61 this June already.

Taking the Duchess of Gloucester's cue, we will respectfully move to part 4, which can be found here.
o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom