Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 5: April 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my excuse for my frumpy days--supreme self-confidence.;)

Anne knows what she likes and what she is comfortable in, it may not be what others like, but that is what self confidence does for you!:flowers:

Pics 23.9.2008

Finally new pics of Anne! :flowers:

The Princess Royal meets young sailors at Carrickfergus Marina during
her one day visit to the Province September 23 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Oh that's cool! That sounds right up her alley, inquisitive no-nonsense woman that she is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 1.10.2008

HRH the Princess Anne, the Princess Royal, visited Liverpool today
- October 1, 2008 - at the personal invitation of His Grace, the Duke
of Westminster to officially open the massive Liverpool One retail
development in the centre of the city. The Duke of Westminster's
own company, Grosvenor Estates, was responsible for the controversial
development which is the largest of it's kind in the whole of Europe.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Pics 24.10.2008

HRH Princess Anne arrives at Fakenham Racecourse, Oct 24, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks Ice! :flowers:
Love that coat and those boots! Man she could kick some booty! Why isn't she let loose on Parliament?? :D

yeah, she looks like a big buisnes lady :cool:

thanks for posting:angel:

Pics 21.10.2008

You are most welcome, Russophile and Anne-fan :flowers:.

Here are some other recent pics:
HRH Princess Anne The Princess Royal officially opens the TA Centre
at 210 Transport Squadron, 151 (London) Transport Regiment (RLC)
in Stonecot Hill, Sutton, Surrey, October 21, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks for the pics. In Pic 2 PA in profile really looks like her mum

Call me crazy:rolleyes: but I think with that high forehead in pic 1 that she looks more like Elizabeth I.

Call me crazy:rolleyes: but I think with that high forehead in pic 1 that she looks more like Elizabeth I.
Your not crazy--quite perceptive. This woman is such a hard worker but I don't think that she gives a damn about her appearance. I sure do wish she would get a new hair style and have something put on it to give a shine and change her dye color. Could really be quite attractive if she would just try, even a half hour a day could do wonders.

Thanks for the pics. In Pic 2 PA in profile really looks like her mum

Its interesting how each of us have different views on whom Princess Anne looks like. I think she looks a lot like Princess Margaret, late in her life.

Princess Anne will unveil a plaque to commemorate the 16,000 servicemen and women who have died in armed conflict or through terrorism since the Second World War

Articles | War memorial to be unveiled - ITV News

The plaque, to me is horrible and looks like tangled limbs rather than writing! Princess Anne and Rear Admiral Laurence looked fetching, he of course was in uniform.
-----------------------
The Princess Royal met the family of a senior aircraftman who died in Afghanistan after unveiling a plaque to commemorate those killed in conflict since the Second World War.

The widow of Senior Aircraftman Gary Thompson, who became the oldest British serviceman to die in Afghanistan when he was killed in April aged 51, attended a service at Westminster Abbey with her five teenage daughters

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20081029/tuk-anne-unveils-tribute-to-war-dead-6323e80.html

I think that the memorial, though not attractive, is quite eye-catching and made of appropriate materials.
I was surprised that there've been 16,000 deaths since WWII. That's a lot of heartache over the years.:cry:

I think HRH The Princess Royale always acquits herself so very regally. Which is probably why I admire her so much!

Terrific photos, PA looks terrific, nice to see her husband was included

Pics 14.11.2008

Nice new pics of Anne, who obviously did not attend Charles' birthday
party last night ;)
HRH Princess Anne, Princess Royal during a visit to the 2008 Royal New
Zealand Show at the Canterbury Agricultural Park on November 14, 2008
in Christchurch, New Zealand. Princess Anne is in New Zealand as part
of the Commonwealth Agricultural Conference.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Gallery **

She dropped a curtsy. Queen Sonja ranks above her, correct?

God yes lol. Sonja is a queen,Anne a Princess so Sonja outranks Anne, however i suppose anotehr way to look at it is that Anne was born royal whilst Sonja is royal by marriage.

God yes lol. Sonja is a queen,Anne a Princess so Sonja outranks Anne, however i suppose anotehr way to look at it is that Anne was born royal whilst Sonja is royal by marriage.
See, that's what I was wondering. And HRH is a Princess Royal, where as we are talking about Norway and I am not sure where other countries rank in the whole scheme of things.
But thank you for your help! :flowers:

It never goes by country - a King or Queen always outranks a Prince/Princess no matter what country they are from. I think im right in saying that any Princess would be expected to curtsey to a Queen whether that Queen was born royal or not. Anne would curtsey to any King or Queen and maybe any crown prince/princess as they would outrank her in royal terms.

Pics 15.11.2008

Here's an additional gallery with pics from yesterday:

Princess Anne Visits Christchurch

And here are the newest pics from today :)

HRH Princess Anne, Princess Royal during a visit to the Canterbury Racing
Club on November 15, 2008 in Christchurch, New Zealand. Princess Anne is
in New Zealand as part of the Commonwealth Agricultural Conference.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

does anybody know, wether anne will attend this evenings party of her brother?

I doubt that she could get back from New Zealand in time.:ermm: Watch for headlines like "Anne Snubs Bro Charles's Party.":lol:

does anybody know, wether anne will attend this evenings party of her brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom