Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 5: April 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisiesforever said:
Thank you Iceflower for these photographs. Not to be left out in the royal dress parade, Princess Ann has been surprising us all lately with some really breathtaking outfits and here she looks as chic as ever. I do love this simple white look and the collar of the bodice is particularly elegant. Anne looks absolutely lovely here.

Princess Anne is a little peach! She has such a pretty face!

Last edited:

Princess Anne as Colonel-in-Chief of The King's Royal Hussars attended a Medal Parade at Aliwal Barracks, Tidworth, Hampshire today, December 4, 2012. The King's Royal Hussars have recently returned from a six month operational tour of Afghanistan.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/indigo gallery **

The BBC news report on the event says the press was out in force to try and get a comment about Catherine's pregnancy. RPO's kept them at bay. I wonder if any of the soldiers dared to broach the subject. Princess Anne looks very smiley in those pictures though.

Princess Anne as Colonel-in-Chief of The King's Royal Hussars attended a Medal Parade at Aliwal Barracks, Tidworth, Hampshire today, December 4, 2012. The King's Royal Hussars have recently returned from a six month operational tour of Afghanistan.

I am not exaggerating when I say that if Anne called women to arms to defend the home front, I would answer. She is all that is good about women in service of their country. I hope she knows that she inspires some of us.

Princess Anne looks wonderful in these photos. :flowers:

Danishla said:
Princess Anne looks wonderful in these photos. :flowers:

I love it when I see pictures of her wearing those long wool overcoats! Not sure about the boots, though.

Iceflower - I swear you are the hardest working member of the forums and bless you for what you do.

On to Anne - she's ALWAYS up to the weather and its challenges! Bless her, too. :flowers:

I was thinking the same thing, how does Iceflower find the time to post all these wonderful photos?

Has anyone ever seen or does anyone know of a link to the Richard Stne of Anne commissioned by The Worshipful Company Of Carmen?

It's not in the forums and not in the usual places.

I ask because The Duchess of Cornwall today unveiled her portrait by Stone - and it is not a great likeness. It's more odd because Stone has done GREAT portraits of much of the family - including, or so I read, one of Anne for the Carmen.

Anyway - I'd love to see what it looks like.

AdmirerUS said:
On to Anne - she's ALWAYS up to the weather and its challenges! Bless her, too. :flowers:

On the front cover of a book on Anne that I borrowed from the library, there's a picture of her when she was 37, which was when the book was written. Her eyes sparkle like lake water, and her lips have a glossy look to them. Not to mention her remarkable peaches-and-cream complexion!

Anne really knows how to rock her military outfit. She really seems to enjoy herself at these functions, too. Thanks for all your pics, Iceflower.

Baroness of Books said:
Anne really knows how to rock her military outfit. She really seems to enjoy herself at these functions, too. Thanks for all your pics, Iceflower.

Sometimes she'll wear it with a knee-length skirt with black hose and sometimes she'll wear it with pants. I wonder, does she knot her tie herself or is hers a clip-on?

she is great. takes a keen interest in everything she is involved with. A Great Briton!

What a great visit; hopefully that gave the soldiers some cheer during this holiday time. And I love the picture of Anne and the dog nose to nose!

Last edited:
Sophie has worn her uniforms when visiting her regiments in Canada, Germany and Afghanistan.

I think PA looks the best when wearing military uniform. It so suits her personality and demeanor, and certainly is never dated!;)

Baroness of Books said:
I think PA looks the best when wearing military uniform. It so suits her personality and demeanor, and certainly is never dated!;)

So true. You don't see her wearing it every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom