Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 3: January-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does look lovely doesn't she!

She has such a great figure....I am all for the recycling of clothes...but some of her stuff doesn't do her justice. But shallowness aside...Anne is a great asset to her family!

APB is always with her at every racing event for several years now. It is obvious they are the dearest friends. The tabloids like Daily Mail's Richard Kay especially have tried over the years painting Anne like she is so loyal to APB that she must not like Camilla, but I think that is a very wrong assessment. I think Anne must like both of them very much and that Camilla and APB always got along extremely well. It seems like they never had separate camps or anything of the sort that the tabloids will say. I think APB and Camilla very much have the same friends, including Anne. What do you guys think? They all always seem so genuinely happy together.

I didn't see a link to this article anywhere, forgive me if it's been posted elsewhere:

Why is Princess Anne spending so much time with her ex? | the Daily Mail

About the Princess Royal going to Royal Ascot with Andrew Parker Bowles and rumors her marriage to Timothy Laurence is on the rocks.

As CasiraghiTrio said, it could be that Anne and APB are just friends, and Charles and Camilla and they are all friends who are happy together.

scooter said:
How weird would it be for Camilla and Andrew to now be brother and sister in laws?:eek:

Don't know about that happening, but it would be strange.

And what if Charles had married Camilla first, and Anne had married APB first? Would they all now be happy in their first marriages and all of the scandals connected with them be non-existent?

I didn't see a link to this article anywhere, forgive me if it's been posted elsewhere:

Why is Princess Anne spending so much time with her ex? | the Daily Mail

About the Princess Royal going to Royal Ascot with Andrew Parker Bowles and rumors her marriage to Timothy Laurence is on the rocks.

As CasiraghiTrio said, it could be that Anne and APB are just friends, and Charles and Camilla and they are all friends who are happy together.

Don't know about that happening, but it would be strange.

And what if Charles had married Camilla first, and Anne had married APB first? Would they all now be happy in their first marriages and all of the scandals connected with them be non-existent?

What the article forgets to mention, is that Andrewdid not attend the Ascot with Anne, he was with his wife Rosmary.

Anne and Andrew just met there and as good friends, had a little chat. Andrew also is on great terms with Zara (he is her godfather) and Peter Phillips. Aprat from being Princess Anne's long-time friend, Andrew was also a friend of Mark Phillips (they served together in the army, if I am not mistaken).

As for what would happen if Anne married Andrew and Charles married Camilla first, we will never knew, will we? As an optimist I prefer to see the good in the marriages - if they didn't happen, Zara, Peter, William, Harry, Tom & Laura wouldn't be here today. The kids are at least one thing each of them must appreciate, though I'm sure they had their happy moments with their respective ex-spouses as well.

Last edited:
I hope it's not appropriate or offensive to say this, but to be perfectly honest I like the idea of Anne and Andrew PB! I know they are married and everything and that puts a damper in that pipe dream, but even so.... They look hotter together than I've ever seen Anne looking with any man including her two husbands. I know it would be sad if she and Laurence divorced, obviously, and they seem to have a good life together. I think Anne and APB hooking up would cause such a scandal, I'm sure I'm crazy for even entertaining the idea, but I just had to say I think they are hot together, and that is saying a lot at their age! :lol:

They look hotter together than I've ever seen Anne looking with any man including her two husbands.
I think they are just long standing close friends, having a good laugh at an enjoyable event. At 50+, it would be hard work, constantly laughing and joking every minute, at every event with your husband. ;)

Don't forget, most of the events we see Tim at, are formal or semi formal. :flowers:

if anne and timothy do divorce...do you think that HM would allow anne to marry for a 3rd time?

Can you imagine a 50 yr old woman being told no by her mother? I don't think HM would care in this case.

i think HM would rather see her live quietly with someone rather than marry again.

if anne and timothy do divorce...do you think that HM would allow anne to marry for a 3rd time?
The question is, would HM allow her a second divorce! :eek: On the plus side if she is allowed a second divorce, then I think HM would allow her a third marriage, but Andrew is happily married and Anee seems to value him more as a friend than husband material. :flowers:

i would think after 2 failed marriages that she may not be interested in a third at all but...you never know. i don't know if there's anything more than friendship between her and apb but whatever she does i hope she's happy.

I think Andrew Parker Bowles is Anne's love of her life but unfortunately he is a roman cathelic and they cannot marry. It is Anne and her husband's decison anyway but if it were true it will upset her mother again.

They could marry if they wished. Of course, he could not take communion in the Catholic Church... and she'd have to give up her right to the succession. (But given that Charles, Andrew and Edward all have children who take precedence over Anne's possible succession, what would she really be giving up?) But my money's on Anne not re-marrying if she separates from Tim Laurence.

On these excellent wishes, let's close this thread that has has almost reached the 11th page and start a brand new one.
The new thread for the Current Events of the Princess Royal can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed! :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom