Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 2: August 2005-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what does Timothy Laurence doing? Is he still an Assistat Chief of Defence Staff?

I wonder why as well we don't see Timothy Laurence more with the Princess.

That's true, we haven't seen Timothy in a long time.
Wow they raised 10 million for that children's hospital. That's amazing.

Princess in city for carols

The Princess Royal was due in Lichfield today to join an annual carol service organised by the Townswomen’s Guilds.
Princess Anne is patron of the organisation, and so was to attend this afternoon’s service at Lichfield Cathedral. The service moves around the country every year.

Princess Royal flies in to visit transport firm

WITH the floors polished and the windows gleaming, MAN ERF UK was ready to welcome its very special guest.
Princess Anne was at the company's Swindon headquarters yesterday to find out about a Transaid project they have been working on in Africa.

PRINCESS ANNE ATTENDS CHRISTMAS TREE AUCTION

Princess Anne added regal glamour to a festive-themed charity auction this week. The Queen's daughter was guest of honour at the annual gala dinner for the Festival of Trees at London's Natural History museum - one of the highlights of the winter social calendar.

Picture: Princess Anne (looking absolutely stunning! )

She does look really nice!

Wow, she has perked up her wardrobe, and is finally starting to be old enough for that hair do! Although she would look 30 years younger if she got a cut like Camilla's.

Thanks you very much for the pictures, iceflower! :flowers:
Princess Anne looks lovely. The outfit really suits her.

Can anyone give more information about Princess Royal Trust for Carers, I must adimit I don't know much about it.

Princess Royal hardest working

Princess Anne works the hardest of all the royal family, it has been revealed.
A survey published by Britain's The Times newspaper yesterday showed that the Princess Royal, carried out the most official royal duties in 2006.
Anne attended 491 royal engagements in Britain and 104 abroad - a total of 595.

Royal Visitors to the Falklands

Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Rear Admiral Timothy Laurence will be visiting the Falklands from Friday, 12 January 2007 to Monday, 15 January 2007. Her Royal Highness will arrive on the afternoon of Friday, 12 January at Mount Pleasant Airport. Her first venue will be to visit HMS DUMBARTON CASTLE at East Cove Mare Harbour, followed by a visit to RLC/Royal Signals/RAF Lyneham Personnel at Tristar Hangar.

Princess Anne Will Visit Chile To Foster Relations

Princess Anne is expected to pay a visit to Chile later this month. The Princess Royal will travel to the South American country on January 22, for a three-day whirlwind tour.
British Embassy press attachй Mariela Vallejos told the Santiago Times, "She's coming as a gesture of goodwill in terms of fostering relations with Chile, which are already very good, at least from the U.K. point of view, and I think from the Chilean point of view as well."

I wonder why she's going to Chile. I can't see why Britain is bothering with Chile at all. Wasn't Ken Livingstone politely told to skidaddle when he tried to visit Chile last year?

She is probably visiting to tell them what good taste they have then! :lol:

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the Current Events of Princess Anne can be found here.

Thanks to everyone, who contributed to this thread! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom