Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 2: August 2005-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SANDOWN, ENGLAND - MARCH 10: Princess Anne, Princess Royal stands in the paddock before The Grand Millitary Gold Cup Race run at Sandown Park Racecourse on March 10, 2006 in Sandown, England

from getty

Attachments

• 57047565.jpg
    57047565.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 57047567.jpg
    57047567.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 57047577.jpg
    57047577.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 57047665.jpg
    57047665.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 202
I think that Princess is wonderful. I just wish she dressed more fashionably. She has a great body shape.

Princess Anne, Princess Royal claps during the RBS 6 Nations match between Italy and Scotland at the Flaminio Stadium on March 18,2006 in Rome, Italy

from getty

Attachments

• 57124336.jpg
    57124336.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 270
I was just wondering if that is Andrew Parker Bowles who is standing next to Anne in the pics posted by fanletizia. Or am I mistaking? If it is, those two have been friends for a really really long time and it's nice to see two old friends meeting up.

kelly1972 said:
I was just wondering if that is Andrew Parker Bowles who is standing next to Anne in the pics posted by fanletizia.
It certainly is. All very civilised. :)

Thanks Warren, I thought is was him. Your right all civilized. lol.:D

Here are some photos of Princess Anne at the Gatcombe horse trials (Getty)

With Mike Tindall and Autumn Kelly

More images from getty

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 270
Princess Anne & Husband

It's nice to see a picture of Princess Anne and her husband . I wish we'd seem them more together and looking a bit happier. Does anyone of pictures of the two of them?

They do not seem very happy together.

They do ! and its Refreashing to see!!!! :)

from Corbis (without watermark) :

Princess Anne, the Princess Royal in Barbour style raincoat and wellington boots with husband Tim Laurence, trudges through thick mud at the British Eventing Gatcombe Horse Trials at her home Gatcombe Park.

Last edited:
Princess opens medical facilities

The Princess Royal has opened two new medical research centres in Glasgow that "will alter the face of Scottish health for generations".
A new £12m centre, funded by the British Heart Foundation and 1,200 donors, will target heart disease.
The "world-class facility" will study the causes of cardiovascular disease and research prevention and treatment.
The Princess Royal also opened a biomedical research centre tackling diseases like asthma and arthritis.
Both centres are based within the University of Glasgow in the west end.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/4942070.stm

Can anyone tell me why Princess Anne husband does not accompany her on her royal engagements like her brothers wifes do them????:confused: And are they happy with each other? It never looks like it.

Isn't he still on active duty with the navy and therefore working for them on a daily basis.

I have heard that they have separated in all but name but that is newspaper reports with no confirmation from BP.

Princess Anne

While it's admirable that Princess Anne does not live by fashion polls, she should try a little bit more. A soft shorter haircut would be a nicer start, and then to send Trinny and Susannah over to Gatscombe would be helpful, too.

Princess opens new heart centre

The Princess Royal is set to officially open a new heart centre at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital.
Princess Anne will be shown around the three wards which make up the Dorset Heart Centre and will meet patients and some of its 250 staff on Tuesday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/4963112.stm

ROYALS: Princess pays a flying visit
THE Princess Royal paid a special visit to the county yesterday.
Hundreds of enthusiastic royal-watchers gathered in Wisbech and Huntingdon, waving flags to welcome Princess Anne.

She was in the area to open Orchards C of E Primary School's new hall and a new treatment centre in Hinchingbrooke Hospital.

Wearing a cherry red long coat and long boots to keep out the cold, the Princess's first stop in Wisbech was at the school.

She flew in by Royal helicopter, landing on the school playing field, to be greeted by Richard Barnwell, the deputy Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire.

She spent more than an hour touring the school chatting to teachers and pupils before unveiling an official plaque in the £1.9 million new hall.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/viewarticle2.aspx?sectionid=845&ArticleID=1257632

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Lady Bluffton said:
While it's admirable that Princess Anne does not live by fashion polls, she should try a little bit more. A soft shorter haircut would be a nicer start, and then to send Trinny and Susannah over to Gatscombe would be helpful, too.
In terms of Anne's appearance I think she presents herself as a clean individual who will dutifully wear acceptable attire for the occasion. There is definately a need in EII's family for children who will play a backseat role. If you don't fit in at the classy events why not accept that and try to save the children?

And speaking of children, you have to give her at least partial credit for how her own turned out. I don't know if they get their looks from their father or a young Prince Phillip but who would have ever guessed she'd produce two offspring that were attractive? Kudos to her!

Lady Bluffton said:

I, too, used to be critical of her fashion sense, but on second thought, she is not a very attractive woman, but she lives her life quietly and well. She works very hard and has raised too lovely children. We all can't be beautiful. She could have had plastic surgery and all the help in the world, but she does not seem to be vain and has a good head on her shoulders. She should be praised for all her good efforts.

Mapple said:
The wedding of 1973.
She really was a beautiful bride and her dress had more class and sophistication and style, then any of the other royal brides and that includes Princess Diana's;) :) . I simply don't understand why she doesn't advertise herself more. New hair do, softer make up ( or perhaps she doesn't wear that much) new line of clothing. Even her Mother has brought up her appearance 100% in the past few years. The Queen is truly looking well turned out and has gotten rid of those prints she wore for years.. IMO of course:)

Last edited by a moderator:
redfox6 said:
I, too, used to be critical of her fashion sense, but on second thought, she is not a very attractive woman, but she lives her life quietly and well. She works very hard and has raised too lovely children. We all can't be beautiful. She could have had plastic surgery and all the help in the world, but she does not seem to be vain and has a good head on her shoulders. She should be praised for all her good efforts.

Hi . Just reading your post after I sent mine. I tend to disagree with you view on her looks. She always looks stern, unhappy, a little miserable even, but when she was younger she had a nice quality about her appearance and looks. She has the best figure of any of the royals and has kept it through her exercise of riding etc..Take a look at some back pictures of her, when in her teens and 20's. She could look much more like that if she wanted to.

I think that she's very much the beautiful lady the public school boys adore. Matronly without the flab. I think she is attractive actually and her fashion sense is a little out of place but her clothes were nice when they were first worn. Now they're a little old fashioned. I think that she had the best wedding dress of all the brides, rivalled only by Camilla's blessing outfit.

Solo round the world yachtswoman Dee Caffari revieves the Trophy from HRH Princess Anne in torrential rain at Ocean Village on May 21, 2006 in Southampton, England. She is the first woman to sail solo around the world against the wind and tide.

from getty

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 140
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 180
i think anne looks lovely. her clothes may not be from the top designers but she knows what she likes and and looks good in. as for her hair...i think that's the only think i'd like to see her change.

Princess Anne (under umbrella) takes the salute of The Royal Scots battalion as they parade for the last time through Edinburgh, Scotland May 26, 2006. The Royal Scots, whose history dates back 373 years, are to merge with the Kings Own Scottish Borderers on Friday to form part of the Royal Regiment of Scotland

from yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• r3048582727.jpg
    r3048582727.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 149
I love the way she is dresses in the theme it seems. Her colours almost match the uniforms. She looks very lovely

Princess Anne Sighting at Paddington Station - June 7, 2006

1 - Princess Anne arrives by train at Paddington Station in London.
2 - Princess Anne Boarding the 10.17am from Kemble to London Padington and sits in the first class section of the train.

from wireimage :

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 175
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom