Signatures of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know how to decifer handwriting because you can tell someone's personality by their handwriting.

In the documents where there is a message as well as the signature, eg for condolences, who writes the message? Do the P + Pss just sign or has one of them written the message?

Do you have some words written by the Princess ?
She has an elegant signature !

some words written by CP maxima !

thank you

Paty said:
As i can see, only Felipe and Letiza put under their signature their royal title.!
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/56484126.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6DB65562F9C3E24394EF3EA9A178B7582

Felipe, Prince of Asturias
Letizia, Princess of Asturias.

Is totally correct as the Kings put an "R" just after their signature.

Even Constantin and Anne Marie of Grecia signe with an " B" for Basileus

http://s2.supload.com/free/thankyou2tl0.jpg/view/

( first posted by Mona in the thread "signatures")

Last edited:
Felipe and Letizia have very stylish signatures.

Hmmm

Notice on the cards bearing the signatures of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie the cards still bear a joint monogram of Sarah and Andrew and they were divorced prior to 2001 yes?

crisiñaki said:
Excuse for my ignorance, but what does basileus mean?:ermm:

basileus means king in Greek.

(though I find it a little pretentious)

Lord Williams said:
Notice on the cards bearing the signatures of Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie the cards still bear a joint monogram of Sarah and Andrew and they were divorced prior to 2001 yes?

yes, its true, since they divorce they have the same christmas card like if would be together, it's a group photo of a photo of the both girls.
The last year was a photo of andrew with the girls taken for sarah

not a christmas card

ok it wasnt a christmas card just a correspondence card like they sign for condolences etc, with a cypher or monogram with S and A crowned with a coronet...why would they continue to use a joint monogram if they are divorced, also Sarah lost her HRH status did she not and thus the Coronet would be inappropriate?

Saturn said:
basileus means king in Greek.

(though I find it a little pretentious)

Right, dear friend:smartass: but in fact " basileus" is the latin transalation of the greek word for "king" that I don't know spell it in Greek.

It can look a little be pretentious because in our mind the word " basileus" was the title of the emperors of " Bysance"

It's a question of linguistic and not hierarchy one :king:

...JuAnItA... said:
In Felipe's signature... isn't there missing the "i" ?
I can't see it :wacko:

Yes you are right!:lol: Oh my good!
Felipe, where is the "i" ??:ROFLMAO:

Paty said:
Yes you are right!:lol: Oh my good!
Felipe, where is the "i" ??:ROFLMAO:
:lol: I've seen other photos of his signature and most of them or all of them don't have "i"... Maybe he is always hungry when he writes his name so he "eats" the "i" :rolleyes::p:lol:

Royal signatures

Hi, I am interested in the signatures of royals. Does anyone have something?

For me it seems like her initials are at the top, and her full name below.

waw i hope that i have some day a signatures from ome of my favorite queens !

Hey I have heard that there was a british queen who knew and also used to write Urdu can some one tell me her name???

Thats a great picture acdc1! Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom