Signatures of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Duchess of York

Attachments

• York.jpg
    York.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 869
HM Queen Sofia (nee Sophia of Greece and Denmark) of Spain. This is one of my favorite photos of HM.

Attachments

• sofia.jpg
    sofia.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 940
TSH the Royal Family of Monaco:

HSH Prince Ranier III of Monaco
HSH Princess Grace of Monaco
HSH Prince Albert of Monaco
HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco
HSH Princess Stephanie of Monaco

Attachments

• albert_stephanie_monaco.jpg
    albert_stephanie_monaco.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 989
Mandatory Credit: Photo By PAUL BROWN / REX FEATURES SIGNATURE OF QUEEN SILVIA IN THE MEMORIAL BOOK SERVICE OF THANKS GIVING CELEBRATING 350 YEARS OF PEACE AND FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND SWEDEN AT THE SWEDISH CHURCH, LONDON, BRITAIN - 28 APR 2004 EXCLUSIVE 451205/PAB

Attachments

• 451205i.jpg
    451205i.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2,054
How about members of the Greek Royal Family? Or the Grand Ducal Family?

yes, i would also like to see the ones of the gran ducal family of luxembourg.. :(

chanel said:
HM Queen Sofia (nee Sophia of Greece and Denmark) of Spain. This is one of my favorite photos of HM.
Why Queen Sophia is "Sophia of Greece and Denmark". From Greece is clear but why from Denmark? Some 1 cantell me?

After the first King of Greece, Otto, was deposed in 1863, the throne passed to George I, who was the son of King Christian IX of Denmark. Therefore, all of his descendants are not only a Prince/Princess of Greece but also of Denmark. That is why Queen Sofia is a Princess of Greece and Denmark.

So that means that Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Pavlos, Prince Nikolaos, Princess Thedora, Prince Philippos and Princess Alexia are all Prine/Princess of Greece and Denmark? Nikoloas and Philippos' future brides will be as well?

Yes. every member of the Greek Royal Family is a Prince/Princess of Denmark through George I. Also through Queen Anne-Marie if they are descendants of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie.

no photos of the signature of mary donaldson? i remember seeing one photo os it, but now i don't know where...

Here are the signatures of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, from a book marking their visit to Bayern in 1997, you can also see the three Swedish crowns and the monograms of the royal couple featured. From Seegerpress:

pre-SEEGER00003270.jpg

My favouriate signature of all
Queen Elizabeth I of England

Attachments

• ElizSig.gif
    ElizSig.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,703
Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip's signatures on a visitors' book in Rome, Italy (my country), in occasion of their State Visit in October 2000.

Attachments

• Firme (G).jpg
    Firme (G).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,183
Crown Princess Victoria's signature:

Attachments

• 04092902.jpg
    04092902.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,357
What a fun thread! Here are two that I found. The first one is of Henri d'Orleans [the Countess of Paris' husband] and the second one is of Princess Marie-Esmerelda, King Leopold and Princess Lilian de Rethy's daughter.

-Kara-

Attachments

• henridorleans.jpg
    henridorleans.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 510
  • leopoldfilm.jpg
    leopoldfilm.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 550
Back
Top Bottom