Royal Cyphers, Coronets, Arms and Monograms

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please Help

Dear Forum Members

Would anyone know to which member of Royalty or Nobility of pre-1918 IMPERIAL GEREMANY this cypher / monogram belonged to?

Many Thanks to ALL in advance!
Dave.

Attachments

• Cypher.jpg
    Cypher.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 565
I was bored and drew up some cyphers in Illustrator for the future reigns of Charles and William. I'm hoping they each get their own unique cyphers and don't just do a derivative of the current EIIR cypher.

Obviously completely speculative, but what do you all think?

(I didn't draw any of the letters myself, they are from fonts.)

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this.

Came here to say that your concept is very close to Charles III's official royal cypher which has been revealed. The only difference is that he went back to use the Tudor Crown instead of St. Edward's Crown.
276px-Royal_Cypher_of_King_Charles_III.svg.png

I was bored and drew up some cyphers in Illustrator for the future reigns of Charles and William. I'm hoping they each get their own unique cyphers and don't just do a derivative of the current EIIR cypher.

Came here to say that your concept is very close to Charles III's official royal cypher which has been revealed. The only difference is that he went back to use the Tudor Crown instead of St. Edward's Crown.

Attachments

• 90F9E2A0-BD4D-4CE0-BA0C-F01042F5008E.png
    90F9E2A0-BD4D-4CE0-BA0C-F01042F5008E.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 46

I especially like monarchist-us's cypher for the future reign of King William V. The use of calligraphy makes the lettering extremely fancy.

I am not sure if that has been answered yet, but has Prince William taken up new arms as Prince of Wales? Will his arms be the same as those previously borne by his father as PoW?

I know that may be a difficult question, but it would be nice to have some clarification on the current armorial of the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Sussex and respective families when applicable. I see there is some confusion among web sources about that.

The graphic design channel on Youtube Linus Boman discussing the cyphers of Charles III and other reigning monarchs as well as some former British monarchs, solely from design perspective. (Can't unsee it after heard his comment regarding W-A's monogram at 11:08 :lol:.)

Monogram of Princess Estelle of Sweden

PRE_Monogram_E_sv%201000X750px.jpg

Monogram of Prince Oscar of Sweden

PRO_Monogram_O_sv%201000X750px.jpg

Monogram of Princess Sofia of Sweden

PRS_Monogram_S_sv%201000X750px.jpg

I've seen on Instagram profile 'dazuretdor' several royal monograms, and among others the monogram of Princess Elisabeth of Belgium

Royal Warrant Crests/Coats of arms

Hi,
I thought this would be much easier to google than it turns out to be but maybe someone here can help.
I have a series of UK royal warrant crest images, most of which I believe to be Edward the 7th but I would like to clarify what year/years they are from as they seem to evolve even over just a couple of years for some reason. I would have assumed that the crest would be a very fixed official thing which rarely changed, but maybe it isn't?
Can anyone identify year ranges for each of these? Or point me to a source of information for this?
The ones I think are Edwardian are attached as well as a separate one that I think is Victorian.
Thanks very much in advance.

Attachments

• Ed.jpg
    Ed.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 47
  • 3 Vic.jpg
    3 Vic.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 310
Monogram of Catherine the Great (née Princess Sophie zu Anhalt-Zerbst)

It's the monogram of Catherine the Great, her name in russian starts with an e.

Louise

Monogram of Catherine the Great (née Princess Sophie zu Anhalt-Zerbst)

203px-Imperial_Monogram_Of_Empress_Catherine_The_Great_Of_Russia.svg.png

pmGQmdWNj
Hi ,
I'm looking for information about this monogram. Possibly Denmark mid-19th century. Thanks in advance for your help .

:previous: Someone can help a friend? The monogram is the following
pmGQmdWNj

Madeleine de France,Queen of Scots (1st queen of James V)​

240px-Coat_of_Arm_of_Queen_Madeleine_%28of_Valois%29_of_Scotland.svg.png

Marie de Guise ,Queen and Regent of Scotland​

240px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Queen_Mary_%28de_Guise%29_of_Scotland.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom