Official Photographs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what about HRH Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei?
Anyone had her pics? :) thanks.

Victoria and Maxima's new official photos are stunning! I can't wait to see some new ones of CP Mary and Kate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria´s new official photos are such beautiful!

Last edited:
photos???? but isnt just one for victoria? im only seeing one picture

photos???? but isnt just one for victoria? im only seeing one picture

oh sorry, I mean photos from post 47 in this tread from Victoria and Daniel´s enagagement, too. I know that they are not new but I never see their engagement photos before

I love new photos of CP Maxima. My favorites is close-up portrait from the magazine's cover.

These are all very lovely. Really like the Maxima's and Victoria's portraits.

Does anyone know the designer of Mette-Marits pink dress? The sleeve detail is very interesting and the cut/silhouette suits her very well. I like the tiara she is wearing in the official picture,it looks very glamourous but not too ostentatious.

I like crown princess mary's blue dress from her official portrait does anyone know who designed it and is it possible to buy it?

Attachments

• image-1775363952.png
    image-1775363952.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 482
:previous: That is a very pretty shade of blue on Mary. When was this portrait taken?

Are there no official photographs of the other royal families which haven't been posted here?

It's strange how the Luxembourg royal family doesn't have their own official site like the other royal families, and I love official portraits it when they look their best.

Back
Top Bottom