Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yoyo1987 said:
Can i have the address for write the prince Harry of Wales and The queen?
what i can write?
Can I describe myself

If you go to the British royal families website it tells you how to write to them. Hope this helps.

...I received back a letter from one of Her Majesty's Ladies-in-Waiting saying that my letter was one of a few that was chosen and presented directly to the Queen, and that she had directed her Lady-in-Waiting to write back to me directly.
That's very impressive and kind of Her Majesty. Thank you for sharing your story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received back a letter from one of Her Majesty's Ladies-in-Waiting saying that my letter was one of a few that was chosen and presented directly to the Queen, and that she had directed her Lady-in-Waiting to write back to me directly.

I assume it was the truth, but I will never know for sure. I choose to believe she read my letter. :)
Most replies would just thank the writer for their kind thoughts and best wishes. The fact that the Lady-in-Waiting advised that your letter was among those selected to be read by the Queen is enough for you to be certain that that is exactly what happened. :)

last sept.6, I got my first royal letter from Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein :)))
it got a thank you card signed by his secretary, piictures and a very wonderful book about the principality. So ecstatic

last sept.6, I got my first royal letter from Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein :)))
it got a thank you card signed by his secretary, piictures and a very wonderful book about the principality. So ecstatic

You're very lucky. Impressive items to add to your collection.

So happy for you:flowers: I got a thank you card signed by Hans Adam and his wife last year. And last month i got a letter from Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, signed by here :flowers:

oh my, im actually looking for a reply letter from buckingham palace but it seems my letter is taking a littlemore time turing the united kingdom xD

Have often thought about writing a letter to a royal but not sure really what to talk about.

it seems that the new trend for the royals is to send info books about their monarchy and country... for the 2 letters i got, (liechtenstein and belgium) they both contain books. pretty amusing :)

this morning, I got a letter from the office of king constantine II for the letter I sent to queen anne-marie. actually, i am terribly disappointed for it. it is just a card thanking for the correspondence and a note regarding their policy in autographs. not even a signature of the secretary. I am deeply saddened by it :(((

I sent a letter to Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg congratulating him on his engagement and upcoming wedding a few weeks ago so hopefully I get a response of some sort soon. I personally don't mind that most Royals don't give our autographs, it's just nice to know that they get it.

hello again. just a question. the pope, technically, is a ruling monarch right? anyone who tried to send his holiness a letter?

Dear jaysonbautista, the Pope is the ruling monarch of the only absolute monarchy in Europe.

Hello i would like to know if anyone already sent a letter to prince willem-alexander or princess maxima of the netherlands. Did you get a personal reply or a secretary one? To which address did you send it to? To the palace or to his house in wassenaar. Could anyone please put a photo of his letter? Thanks you so much

You could use the following adress:

Contact - Het Koninklijk Huis

They answer so many as possible. I got several replies to cards, sometimes by the royals themselves sometimes by a secretary.

Hello would prince willem-alexander and maxima recieve letters sent to their home in wassenaar? If yes which address should i sent it to?

I think the letters will be edited at the Palais Noordeinde and I doubt the adress in Wassenaar is not disclosed.

Hello would prince willem-alexander and maxima recieve letters sent to their home in wassenaar? If yes which address should i sent it to?

The only address provided is in the link above :previous:

So I wouldn't send it anywhere else other than the one above.

You could use the following adress:

Contact - Het Koninklijk Huis

They answer so many as possible. I got several replies to cards, sometimes by the royals themselves sometimes by a secretary.

You got answers but would you always send your letters to the palace?. My letter
Is a bit personal , how can i be sure that they woll be able to see my letter?

I would send my letters to the palace and I am sure that they will read them.

I think the letters will be edited at the Palais Noordeinde and I doubt the adress in Wassenaar is not disclosed.

But if we send letters at the palais noordeinde will they transfere the letters to him or how does it work?

I guess they have offices at Palais Noordeinde and their secretaries.

BTW: I just saw that you are living in Wassenaar. Why don't you bring your letter in their postbox at their house in Wassenaar?

(..) But like for example if i would send a letter to this address : Prins willem-alexander en prinses Maxima
Villa eikenhorst
2245 wassenaar
Nederland
Would they somehow get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try it! If you will get it back you should use the adress of Palais Noordeinde. Then they will get it for 100 %.

Try it! If you will get it back you should use the adress of Palais Noordeinde. Then they will get it for 100 %.

Ok thank you. Should i send one to the palace and one to wassenaar at the same time or just one at the time?

Ok thank you. Should i send one to the palace and one to wassenaar at the same time or just one at the time?

Do what ever you think is best,I believe your question has been well answered.

hello
on the dutch royal website a letter was put on there to thanks people who send them congrats letters and saying that due to the number of letter they got they cannot send out individual replies.
last week i sent them a letter , do you think they will reply knowing that i congratulated them but that wasnt my mane subject of the letter, it was quite special and i even sent a cd with me singing a song that i wrote for them.

note i am older then 10 and younger then 13 ^^

I don't know if you get a reply. You have to wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom