Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'd like to sent a card or a letter at HM queen elizabeth II and William.
what do you sent a card or a letter?
and how do i to write in the head?
for example
Hm Queen elizabeth II
my name is

and the end ?
could you suggest me what I do ?

You can post either a card or letter. Both are acceptable.
You can write to The Queen to the below address :

Her Majesty The Queen,
Buckingham Palace,
London, SW1A 1AA,
United Kingdom.

Letter Format

Type I

Madam, {Opening, Salutations}
I have the honour to inform Your Majesty ... [body of letter]
{Closing}
I have the honour to remain, Madam, Your Majesty's faithful and obedient subject.
[signature]
[your name below signature]

Type II

Madam, {Opening, Salutations}
With my humble duty ... [body of letter}
{Closing}
I have the honour to be, Madam, Your Majesty's most humble and obedient servant.
[Signature]
[Your name below signature]

You can write to HRH Prince William to the below address :

HRH Prince William of Wales,
St. James Palace,
London, SW1A 1BS,
United Kingdom.

Letter Format

Type I

Sir, {Opening, Salutations}
[Body of letter]
{Closing}
I have the honour to remain, Sir, Your Royal Highness' most humble and obedient servant.
[Signature]

Type II

Sir, {Opening, Salutations}
[Body of letter]
{Closing}
I have the honour to be, Sir, Your Royal Highness' obedient servant.
[Signature]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote a letter to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth when I was 11 years old, about her coming to visit Yorksire once. Unfortunately when I member of the royal family did visit Selby Abbey, I was abroad. I would love to write a letter to the Danish Royal Family, but would it have to be in Danish?
x

I wrote a letter to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth when I was 11 years old, about her coming to visit Yorksire once. Unfortunately when I member of the royal family did visit Selby Abbey, I was abroad. I would love to write a letter to the Danish Royal Family, but would it have to be in Danish?
x
no
you can write them in English

Does anyone know the address for Queen Margrethe II.
These are the two i found on the website.

The Office of the Private Secretary
Amaliegade 18
DK-1257 Copenhagen K

Amaliegade 18
PO Box 2143
DK1015 København K

are any of these right???

does anyone know the adress to which I could write a letter to Lady Sarah Chatto and her family??? It would be great if anyone did!

cheers

I've never written a letter to royalty but have thought about doing so. Don't really know what I would say though.

Does anyone know the address for Queen Margrethe II.
These are the two i found on the website.

Amaliegade 18
DK-1257 Copenhagen K

Amaliegade 18
PO Box 2143
DK1015 København K

are any of these right???

I think that you can use both, maybe the second is better (I used it and got answer so I know it works;-))

I wrote some letters to Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia and every times their secretary sent me back their greetings by letters.

I wrote some letters to Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia and every times their secretary sent me back their greetings by letters.

I wrote them for Christmas but I didn't get answer, maybe I will but I donť believe it will happen (it is too late I think)... Probably they didnť get my letter or post lost their answer, everything is possible..

I wrote them for Christmas but I didn't get answer, maybe I will but I donť believe it will happen (it is too late I think)... Probably they didnť get my letter or post lost their answer, everything is possible..

Marlene Koenig just received a Christmas greeting from the Savoy couple EF and family last week. Mail in Europe has been delayed due to the horrible snow storms since Nov.-Dec. You may receive a reply yet.:flowers:

Marlene Koenig just received a Christmas greeting from the Savoy couple EF and family last week. Mail in Europe has been delayed due to the horrible snow storms since Nov.-Dec. You may receive a reply yet.:flowers:

Maybe, I also received some Christmas greetings few days ago so I hope that there is a little chance I will receive also a reply from Spain.

Please can anyone provide me an address where I can write to HI&RH Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia and to HIH Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna of Russia?

The adress is:

Casa De S.M El Rey
Palacio De La Zarzuela
E- 28071 Madrid
Spain

I've had 4 letters from the Palace of Zarzuela over the past 2-3 years.

Is there a different address for the King's 2 sisters (Pilar & Margarita) or does one send all mail to Zarzuela?

Addresses of British royals

I would be interested in writing a letter to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge but I don't know where I would send the letter to. Could anyone help me with this? Also, what is the protocol for writing to royals? Thank-you so much!

Hi Krystal,
here's the address:
Prince William
Clarence House, London SW1A 1BA
phone (+44) (020) 7930 4832

Anybody received any letter from the Greek Royal Family?
I haven't found the address of the GRF? Anybody know it?

KR,

LS

I was looking so hard for this tread! :D
If I write to princess Astrid, what do I have to write?
Dear Madam and Monseigneur?
I dont know, because prince Lorenz is prince of Belgium but also archeduke of Austria-Este. Do I have to say first "Madam" and then the title for Lorenz? Because princess Astrid is the daughter of the king and prince Lorenz "only" the husband of princess Astrid. Or first prince Lorenz and then princess Astrid?
Thank you for your help. I'm lost with all the titles and grades... (Thougth archeduke was a bigger title than prince?)

Royal adresses are usually the palace adresses except the correspondent would the chamberlain not the royals themselves because they would be busy.

Wow! I'm surprised that it is possible and that they reply back.

Its exciting that you can do this! I for one want to write to a royal but I wouldn't know what to write to them about only praising them.

Can i have the address for write the prince Harry of Wales and The queen?
what i can write?
Can I describe myself

hi every one! can i propose something? why dont we compile all the address of our beloved royals for easy reference? :)))
it would surely help all of us here.

hi, how did you sent your letter to queen noor? and where did you addressesd it? thanks :)

I often thought of sending a letter to various royals but really don't know to say except not to write them my life story. It they were involved in something I was interested in, it might be easier to write them a letter. If I did write a letter, I wouldn't be judgmental or be critical of them. It would be something neutral.

how many have written a letter to a royal then

I wrote to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II back in 1992. She had been having the worst of years, and so had I. I was a survivor of Hurricane Andrew and my home was destroyed. I wrote to her that we shared a common bond that year since her beloved Windsor Castle was badly damaged by fire - of course she also had the unraveling of the marriages of 3 of her 4 children the same year (yes I know they didn't formally divorce until years later they all separated in 1992).

I received back a letter from one of Her Majesty's Ladies-in-Waiting saying that my letter was one of a few that was chosen and presented directly to the Queen, and that she had directed her Lady-in-Waiting to write back to me directly.

I assume it was the truth, but I will never know for sure. I choose to believe she read my letter. :)

Back
Top Bottom