Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As it will be Christian of Denmark In October, I want to say happy birthday to him. But he is only one year, I'm afraid I can't get a letter from the royalty. Besides, if I want to write to him, what's the address? The same as Mary's? What's more, how must I address him? Dear Christian?Is that OK?

Can I write to Mary instead?

Prince Christian's address would be the same as Mary's but you're probably best off to write to Mary and wish a Happy Birthday to Christian that way. You should begin your letter to her, "Your Royal Highness, Ma'am" and then write your letter. At the end, you have a choice of, "Yours Sincerely" or "I have the honour to remain Ma'am, your most obedient servant". Generally that's used for British Royals but I have seen it used for foreign Royals too so it's up to you. When you refer to Christian, call him "His Royal Highness".

Someone here who have the adress(to the palace in Germany) to Princess Nathalie zu sayn-wittgeinstein Berleburg and here brother Gustav?

Someone have the address of Emanuele Filiberto et Clotilde of Savoy?

I wrote to Infanta Cristina and Iñaki when Irene was born and I got this back:
25jkpyu.jpg

Aw...you lucky girl. That was a really lovely picture. Can I ask you, what adress do you use?

As prince Louis of Luxembourg may get marry, and He may be the youngest father of the royal family, so I want to write to him to send my wish.
Does any one know his address? How about Tessy ?She is so cute!

Is the address of the royal palace still useful for the couple?

Atene said:
Aw...you lucky girl. That was a really lovely picture. Can I ask you, what adress do you use?

I was so happy when I got this back!:wub:
and of course, the address I used was:

HRH Infanta Cristina and HE the Duke of Palma
Casa de S.M. el Rey
Palacio de la Zarzuela
28071 Madrid

Hope it helps!:flowers:

i dont know if anyone asked this before but - what is the official address of the imperial family of japan? thanks in advance to those who knows!

The following adress is suiteble for the whole imperial family:

........... ( the name of the emperor or empress or theire childeren)
Imperial Palace
Tokyo
Japan

Good luck;)

Has anybody gotten anything back from the Imperial Family of Japan?

mybags said:

I have wrote many times to the Imperial family of Japan, but they never answer.

mybags said:

Yes i did get something back from Japan in 2004. Unfortunally with out a picture!:sad: :sad:

The adress of Emanuele Filberto & Clothilde is:

50/a Ch. du vieux Vesenaz
CH-1222 VESENAZ - GE

mybags said:

A few years ago I got from the Empire, keep on trying!!!!!

I have wrote to both the Emperor and Princess Sayako when she got married (though really I wrote to the PS and asked them to convey my message) neither letter got a response and are the letters to Royal that have never been repiled to.

oh. a few months after i wrote to Crown Princess Victoria on the occassion of her 29th birthday, i got a reply :D took about 3months. hee.

Today I received a thank you card from HM Queen Anne-Marie with a photo of her, Konstantin and their grandchildren. Very nice!

Someone here who have the adresst to Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst?

P. Caroline:
Palais Grimaldi
2 Boulevard des Moulins
98015 Monte Carlo. Monaco

I sent a letter to Queen Elizabeth II in April to congratulate her on her 80th birthday. It took some time to get a reply but I recieved a letter from a lady in waiting and she said: "Her Majesty the Queen has asked me to apologize for the delay in responding to your letter. Her Majesty has been so moved by all the good wishes she has recieved for her 80th birthday. Her Majesty has asked me to tell you how very deeply touched she was with your letter, and wishes to thank you for your loyalty and support."

Has anybody received any letters from the Greek royal family or Princely Family of Monaco? I have never. :(
How can I send letter to foreign (outside Europe) royal families from Embassies? Send a letter to HE Ambassador XY, with another letter to King XY?

It's very easy to send e-mail to the Princes of Asturias for specifics reasons. At each time I did it I received a precise answer to thank in the ten days.

I did it this morning to send my best wishes to the Princess of Asturias for her difficult pregnancy.

If you want to scribe a word to send your best support, you can do it at this e-mail adress:

sec.prince@casareal.es

Last edited:
adelaide said:
It's very easy to send e-mail to the Princes of Asturias for specifics reasons. At each time I did it I received a precise answer to thank in the ten days.

I did it this morning to send my best wishes to the Princess of Asturias for her difficult pregnancy.

Oh they do respond via email? Cool beans. What did they write other than thanks, and who replied? Her secretary? Princess of Asturias has a difficult pregnancy??? Omans, I think i better write to send my best wishes too

foiegrass said:
Oh they do respond via email? Cool beans. What did they write other than thanks, and who replied? Her secretary? Princess of Asturias has a difficult pregnancy??? Omans, I think i better write to send my best wishes too

Generally speaking it's the secretary of the Princes of Asturias who is doing the reply at your e-mail.

If you are writting a detalled message the answer is up to your message.

In fact, I don't know at all if the Princess of Asturias has a difficult pregnancy, I know, as everybody that she is suffering the habitual trubbles of the pregnancy but so strongly that she can assist at her officials acts.

It's the reason why I should to send my bets wishes of better health:flowers:

Compiled list of royal addresses for the British Royal Family:D
address is listed below the names.

HM The Queen
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
HRH The Princess Royal
HRH The Duke of York & family
HRH Princess Alexandra of Kent

Buckingham Palace
London SW1A AA

HRH The Prince of Wales & family
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall