Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Luna,

I also sent a letter of Condolence to the Duchess of Cornwall, following the tragic death of her brother, and have [today] received a personal letter of thanks from Her Royal Highness.

Princess Luna,

I also sent a letter of Condolence to the Duchess of Cornwall, following the tragic death of her brother, and have [today] received a personal letter of thanks from Her Royal Highness.

Great :)

I wrote to the Duchess of Cornwall too and I never got a reply :cry: what kind of thing did she write?

I've only ever written in English. The only place I got a reply that wasn't in English was from the Spanish royal family. If you write in the language that they speak then I'm sure they would appreciate it though.

Thank you:flowers: I'll try to write in English then. I'm a bit afraid of my mistakes though :ermm:

Thank you:flowers: I'll try to write in English then. I'm a bit afraid of my mistakes though :ermm:

Your English seems to be fine. To me at least... Not that I'm an expert.. Besides, I'm sure these people all understand not everyone can write perfect English.

Your English seems to be fine. To me at least... Not that I'm an expert.. Besides, I'm sure these people all understand not everyone can write perfect English.
Ah thank you! I try to do my best but if I'm going to write to the british royal family I'd like to cut a fine figure:ROFLMAO:

Ah thank you! I try to do my best but if I'm going to write to the british royal family I'd like to cut a fine figure:ROFLMAO:

That’s what spell check and beta-reading is for. ;) So don’t worry... you’ll do fine.

I was thinking of writing to Crown Princess Mary. I was wondering if there was another address besides the PO Box.? But if there isnt, I'm going to use the address from the royal website

Got this a few days ago, it was very kind of him!

Attachments

• SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 267
  • SCAN0002.jpg
    SCAN0002.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 296
Yesterday my Greek tragedy was finally resolved when the missing photos I was promised arrived (without any letter) after having sent them both an e-mail and another letter. Today I also got a reply from the Norwegian royal palace, in response to my congratulations on the national day (I'm so pleased I finally have something from Norway. In addition, last week I got a reply from the assistant private secretary for the Duchess of Cornwall but I'm keeping that private.

Attachments

• SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 276
  • SCAN0002.jpg
    SCAN0002.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 289
  • SCAN0003.jpg
    SCAN0003.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 266
WOW!!! that is soooooooooo cool!!! ^___^ Royalties actually read what we post???? O_O wow...well hello to you if you are a royalty hahahaha....and i think it's nice that some royals actually take the time to read their fanmail! by the way is there by any chance any REAL [hahaha] royals among us LTR members???
Yes royalty do visit well at least i hope they do. I for one do, I am HRH Princess Fatima of Yemen. But i am not sure if i am still classified as royalty since my family were exiled in favor of turning Yemen into a Republic. I love getting emails or letters from people all around the world, it makes me feel that though crowns and tiara do not make me a princess I am a princess by blood and will be always be one in spite of exile. You can email me at my email address fatimasajidt@gmail.com. My address is strictly confidential.
Yours sincerely,
HRH Princess Fatima Zara Ruqayyah Ameera Elisabeth of Yemen

How do you write to Prince Harry and/or Prince William?? :flowers: I thought only Will, Kate and baby George live in KP, but what about Harry? :whistling: Does he live in Nottingham Cottage or what? :ermm::question::angel: :confused::D:wub::winkiss::closedeye:kiss::lucky::hammer::bunny::bangin::cry::in_love::furious::britflag2::princess2::curtsey::crown::crown4::throne::powfeathers::fleurdelis::coach::castle::baby::butterfly::champagne::cat::deadhorse::future::hellokitty::hiding::hornets::rose::rose2::seestars::voodoo::veryevil::wolf::happyfourth2::catmoon::turkey:

How do you write to Prince Harry and/or Prince William?? :flowers: I thought only Will, Kate and baby George live in KP, but what about Harry?

Kensington Palace is quite spacious and there are numerous apartments for residences and offices along with a public area with state rooms and rooms that are open to the public such as Queen Victoria's bedroom.

In the residence area, I believe that Diana's former apartment is still being used for storage or offices (I forget which), Prince and Princess Michael live there and Harry has Nottingham Cottage which was Will and Kate's former residence.

I think that if you do some searching around, you will be able to dig up the address to send a message to Harry's staff. I imagine it will be a Kensington Palace address.

Just so you know, this Princess Fatima of Yemen had a wikipedia page but it was removed for being a hoax. Might be worth thinking about before you use that e-mail address...

But if you are really a princess then hi and welcome to the forum!

I sent my letter to Crown Princess Mary! I hope to hear from her soon!

I have recently sent letters to Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, and the Duchess of Cornwall. I also am preparing a letter to go to the Netherlands.

Kensington Palace is quite spacious and there are numerous apartments for residences and offices along with a public area with state rooms and rooms that are open to the public such as Queen Victoria's bedroom.

In the residence area, I believe that Diana's former apartment is still being used for storage or offices (I forget which), Prince and Princess Michael live there and Harry has Nottingham Cottage which was Will and Kate's former residence.

I think that if you do some searching around, you will be able to dig up the address to send a message to Harry's staff. I imagine it will be a Kensington Palace address.
The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and The Duke and Duchess of Kent also live in the Kensington Palace complex.

I thought St James's palace was the official office for Prince William, Harry and Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie. If it is and you address your letter to St James's palace in all likely hood you will receive a reply not from a royal but from a secretary of the palace. I wrote to St James's palace in the 1980s and received a wonderful reply with good information. It was about the fire at Windsor Castle. Hope this helps.

I send a letter to HM King Albert II for his 80th birthday.
I received an answer a postcard with a black and white picture of the King and his wife. With his own handwriting the thanks in french , dutch and german and signs Albert.

I send a letter to HM King Albert II for his 80th birthday.
I received an answer a postcard with a black and white picture of the King and his wife. With his own handwriting the thanks in french , dutch and german and signs Albert.

How nice for you Maria Olivia,thats one to keep for sure!

I'd like to send a letter to Queen Maxima but I don't know what to write.... If I just write that I admire her, would it be too silly?

I'd like to send a letter to Queen Maxima but I don't know what to write.... If I just write that I admire her, would it be too silly?

I don't think it would be silly at all. That's the kind of thing I always write.

In response to those who are wondering what address it is for Prince Harry, on the official website of the British Monarchy, it's listed as Clarence House. However, I recently wrote a letter to William, telling him that I was at the Garter Service and the reply came from the office of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and HRH Prince Henry of Wales at Kensington Palace (a reply from a secretary that is). I guess all their mail must be forwarded to Kensington Palace as that's where they reside.

I wrote to the Queen about the Garter Service too and one of her ladies-in-waiting replied again. I was really hoping for a personal reply but it's still always nice to get a letter from Buckingham Palace.

Unexpectedly, I also received a note from Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia thanking me for the birthday wishes even though I never sent him anything for his birthday. I wrote to him about two months ago so I suppose his office must still have my name and address.

Attachments

• SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 264
  • SCAN0002.jpg
    SCAN0002.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 296
I don't think it would be silly at all. That's the kind of thing I always write.

In response to those who are wondering what address it is for Prince Harry, on the official website of the British Monarchy, it's listed as Clarence House. However, I recently wrote a letter to William, telling him that I was at the Garter Service and the reply came from the office of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and HRH Prince Henry of Wales at Kensington Palace (a reply from a secretary that is). I guess all their mail must be forwarded to Kensington Palace as that's where they reside.

I wrote to the Queen about the Garter Service too and one of her ladies-in-waiting replied again. I was really hoping for a personal reply but it's still always nice to get a letter from Buckingham Palace.

Unexpectedly, I also received a note from Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia thanking me for the birthday wishes even though I never sent him anything for his birthday. I wrote to him about two months ago so I suppose his office must still have my name and address.

Thank you:flowers: Do you have the adress for Queen Maxima?

Hello Marty, perhaps you should say why you admire her. Is it because she has to juggle her job as Queen and raise a family or because of other things. I admire her as well, I think she does a great job firstly as Crown Princess and now as Queen. Even though she has the enormous task of being a regal Queen she still manages to portray her personality in public as well.

Thank you:flowers: Do you have the adress for Queen Maxima?

Taken from the Dutch Royal Family website, the address for Queen Maxima is:
Her Majesty Queen Maxima (or in Dutch: 'voor H.M. Koningin Máxima: Majesteit')
Paleis Noordeinde
Postbus 30412
2500 GK Den Haag
The Netherlands

Taken from the Dutch Royal Family website, the address for Queen Maxima is:
Her Majesty Queen Maxima (or in Dutch: 'voor H.M. Koningin Máxima: Majesteit')
Paleis Noordeinde
Postbus 30412
2500 GK Den Haag
The Netherlands

Thank you!:flowers::flowers:

How long does it usually take to get a reply?

I got a letter back from the court of HRH Crown Princess Mary. She said thanks for the letter. But the Crown Princess cant answer any question(s) that were asked in your letter.

Oh well. At least I wrote to her.

I sent my letter to Queen Maxima today... Now it's time to wait :)

I received my response from the Queen of England today. ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1408038800.542568.jpg

Back
Top Bottom