Letters To Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ELIZABETH THE SECOND,
By the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

To Her Majesty
BEATRIX,
By the Grace of God, Queen of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, Etc., Etc., Etc.

Sendeth Greeting!

Your Majesty, Madam, Our beloved Sister!

Being desirious of making provision for the representation in Your Majesty's Realms of the interests of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, We have made choice of Our Trusty and Well-beloved Dame Rosemary Jane Spencer, CMG, to reside with Your Majesty in the character of Our Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The experience which We have had of Dame Rosemary Jane Spencer's talents and zeal for Our service assures Us that the selection We have made will be perfectly agreeable to Your Majesty; and that she will discharge the duties of her Mission in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty's approbation and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of Our confidence.

[etc.]

:flowers:
crikey, that is language by itself....:rolleyes:

Did any one write to the Luxembourg Princes and Princess and got replies from them?

Did any one here write to the Luxembourg Princes and Princess and got replies from them?

I sent a birthday card to Grand Duke Jean, and got a thank you card back with a picure:)

I did send a card to the Crown Prince and a card for the Gabriel's birth but I received nothing

Has any one here written to the Princes and Princess of Luxembourg and got replies from them???, and if yes please post on this thread what did u say to them and what did they say to u

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is a bit off topic but a few months ago i wrote to the Press Secretary of the British royalfamily asking about a career in PR and her thoughts on whether or not i should go into the PR industry etc. After about a month I forgot about it completelty but then a letter came back. She apologised for the later reply and gave lots of really useful advice to me. She signed the tyoed letter herself and also included a business card (really good quality with the oryal creast and BUCKINGHAM PALACE written underneath in red). She also said that if i was in London soon i should phone for an appointment and meet her in person! I didn't though because i'd gone of the idea of PR by then but did consider going just to be nosy. lol.

Oh yeah, and i sent the same letter to the Prince of Wales' Press Secretary and he sent back a one line reply saying he couldn't help and that i had been to vague in my letter, which after such a nice reply before from the Queen's press secretary i found a bit rude really. But i suppose they are busy people.

Is it possible to write to Danish Royal family in English?

O.k. What is the address to write to the royal family of Spain? That is so cool that you even get a response. I have always wanted to write to the family but figured it was impossible or they would not respond. How fun!:flowers:

O.k. What is the address to write to the royal family of Spain? That is so cool that you even get a response. I have always wanted to write to the family but figured it was impossible or they would not respond. How fun!:flowers:

The adress is:

Casa De S.M El Rey
Palacio De La Zarzuela
E- 28071 Madrid
Spain

Has any one here written to the Princes and Princess of Luxembourg and got replies from them???, and if yes please post on this thread what did u say to them and what did they say to u

I sent a condolence letter on the death of Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte. I got a printed card back with Henri's signature and a nice remembrance card with photo of the late Grand Duchess.

I also sent a congratulatory letter to Prince Guillaume and Princess Sibilla on the birth of Prince Jean, and received a small card in return.

And I sent a card to Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa on the occasion of their Silver Wedding Anniversary and received a printed card back.

Someone who can help me with the adress to the royal family of Brunei?

I sent a card to HSH The Prince of Monaco (I sent Him several letters, but no answer) for his 50th birthday, and He sent me back a card! :D

can anyone give me the adress of HH sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum and/or his children? thanks in advance to anyone who can help! ;)

this thread is for poeples who send letters for the royal houses and they receive replys from the royals.
since 2 years , i collect a big number of replys from more than 6 royal house !

Which Royal house do you collect from?
- i have 5 replys from queen elizabeth , 5 replys and one birthday creting card specilay fr*or me from duchess camilla.(U.K)
-4 from queen beatrix and 2 replyse from maxima and W Alexander , one from BERNARD and Annett.(Netherland).
-2 from queen Margerite (Danemark).
-4 from king Harold and Queen SONJA (Norway).
-2 from .C.princess victoria (Sueden).
-1from queen Paola , and 1 from princess Matilde (Belgique).
-1 from king Mohamed 6 of Morocco.
-1 from queen Noor of jordanie.
i hope to have more replys in the future :wub:

wow!!you are so lucky:)
can I ask about the one you get from Mohamed VI??

Has anyone the postal adresses of following royal houses and person:

Savoy-Aosta, Montenegro, Russia, Albania, Bourbon-Dos Sicillos, Bourbon-Parma, Georgia, Brazil, Mexico, Morocco, King Abdullah, Queen Ranja, Princess Basma of Jordan, Prince El Hassan of Jordan, Cambodia, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi-Arabia, Farah Pahlavi, Vietnam, Swaziland, Austria, Hannover?

Thank you!

principessa

wow!!you are so lucky:)
can I ask about the one you get from Mohamed VI??
yes of curse :)it was a reply for a congratulation letter for the occasion of the new year and '3id aladha' (its a religion celebration).

- i have 5 replys from queen elizabeth , 5 replys and one birthday creting card specilay fr*or me from duchess camilla.(U.K)
-4 from queen beatrix and 2 replyse from maxima and W Alexander , one from BERNARD and Annett.(Netherland).
-2 from queen Margerite (Danemark).
-4 from king Harold and Queen SONJA (Norway).
-2 from .C.princess victoria (Sueden).
-1from queen Paola , and 1 from princess Matilde (Belgique).
-1 from king Mohamed 6 of Morocco.
-1 from queen Noor of jordanie.
i hope to have more replys in the future :wub:

I received from monaco, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Spain (from King, Felipe), Belgium (from Philippe, Fabiola, King, Queen), Denmark (from Queen, Henrik, Frederik, Joachim, Alexandra), Norway (King, Haakon, Martha Louise), Sweden, UK (Queen, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Harry, William, Pss Royal, Gloucester), Yugoslavia, Roumania, Count of Paris, Prince of Venice, Duke of Bavaria, Fürst von Schaumburg-Lippe...

Oh what's the address of Royal Hause of Morocco & HM Queen Noor?

I received from monaco, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Spain (from King, Felipe), Belgium (from Philippe, Fabiola, King, Queen), Denmark (from Queen, Henrik, Frederik, Joachim, Alexandra), Norway (King, Haakon, Martha Louise), Sweden, UK (Queen, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Harry, William, Pss Royal, Gloucester), Yugoslavia, Roumania, Count of Paris, Prince of Venice, Duke of Bavaria, Fürst von Schaumburg-Lippe...

Oh what's the address of Royal Hause of Morocco & HM Queen Noor?
that great ! :wub:
king mohamed 6/
HM KING MOHAMED6
BP484 RABAT
MOROCCO
QUEEN NOOR:
Office of Her Majesty Queen Noor
Bab Al Salam Palace
Amman, Jordan

please can you help me and give me the adress of:
- mette-marith,Martha Louise.
-queen Fabiola, princes Astrid, prince Lorente.
-princess Letizia.
thank you:flowers:

If in doubt, send the Norwegians care of the Royal Palace, Oslo, the Belgians care of the Royal Palace , Brussels and the Spanish care of the Royal Palace, Madrid.
Your letters will find their way to the correct offices. :)

If in doubt, send the Norwegians care of the Royal Palace, Oslo, the Belgians care of the Royal Palace , Brussels and the Spanish care of the Royal Palace, Madrid.
Your letters will find their way to the correct offices. :)
ű

Yes these are correct adresses, but the spanish is Palacio Zarzuela

Lord sosnowitz
please can you help me and give me the adress of:
- mette-marit, and Martha Louise.
-queen Fabiola, princes Astrid, prince Lorente.
-princess Letizia.

If you want to write a letter to any member of the belgian royal family you should write to:

Koninklijk Paleis
Brederodestraat 16
1000 Brussels
Belgium

You will normally receive a letter back! People who live in belgium should not use a stamp!

i send a silver spoon and hang keys to prince william and he answered me with a nice letter .

Someone who can help me with adresses to these Royal Houses?
-Brunei
-Dubai
-Iran
-Savoy Aosta
-Hanover
-Bourbon Two Sicilies
-Bourbon Parma
-Quatar
-Zu Sayn Wittgeinstein Berleburg

Back
Top Bottom