Who's Pregnant In The Royal Circle 5: 2010-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count Moritz and Countess Fleur von Goëss, née Herzogin von Württemberg had their second daughter and third child Livia somewhere in July 2010.
Livia is a sister for Zeno (30-10-2004) and Flaminia (25-2-2006).
Source: Chantal de Badts on Royauté 2

prince alexander of Auersperg-Breunner nad his wife Elisabeth Flick are expecting their second child together.

prince alexander of Auersperg-Breunner nad his wife Elisabeth Flick are expecting their second child together.

Why "together"? They have only one child, Aloysius, (b.2006)
Or Princess Elizabeth has child(ren) from earlier relationship?
As far as I know, for Prince Alexander it was first marriage & he has only one child...

Also the fourth child of Prince Maximilian & Princess Marissa should have been born right now. It was due in the end of July.:flowers:

Whats wrong with saying together?

Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik are expected their 3rd and 4th child together.

But on other sites, for ex. the one of Paul Theroff, and Nettyroyal, a word "together" is used only with the context to a child "in common"

Mette-Marit & Haakon have two children together.

On the site of Paul Theroff in the announcement of MM's third pregnancy it was written that they "are expecting second child together, her third"

Why "together"? They have only one child, Aloysius, (b.2006)
Or Princess Elizabeth has child(ren) from earlier relationship?
As far as I know, for Prince Alexander it was first marriage & he has only one child...

Also the fourth child of Prince Maximilian & Princess Marissa should have been born right now. It was due in the end of July.:flowers:

But for princess Elisabeth, née Flick it will be her third child.
She has Emilia from her first marriage and Aloysius is the first child from her marriage to prince Alexander

New List:

Countess Christine Bernadotte of Wisborg, nee Stoltmann (b.1977) - her first - August
Countess Diana Bernadotte of Wisborg, former Mrs. Bernd Grawe (b.1982) - her second, already a mother of Paulina (b.2004), from her marriage - August
Countess Paula von Neipperg, nee Wolff (b.1981) - her second, already a mother of Johanna (b.2009) - late Summer/early Autumn
Princess Sibylla zu Wied, nee Garbe (b.1972) - (a boy) her fourth, already a mother of Constantin (b.2003), Leopold (b.2005) & Alexander (b.2007) - September
Princess Saskia zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg, nee Binder (b.1973) - her third, already a mother of Max (b.2005) & Gustav (b.2007) - December
Autumn Phillips, nee Kelly (b.1978) - her first - December
Princess Elisabeth von Auersperg-Breunner, nee Flick (b.1973) - her third, already a mother of Emilia (from her first marriage) & Aloysius (b.2006) - this year (accurate date unknown)
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, nee Donaldson (b.1972) - twins, her third & fourth, already a mother of Christian (b.2005) & Isabella (b.2007) - January next year

Archduchess Estelle and archduke Carl Christian of Austria had their second daughter and second child Anežka at Lyon on March 5th 2010.
Asister for Zita (4-3-2008)

Source: Nobiliana BAG 2010

Pieter Haitsma Mulier and his wife Vanessa, née princess zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg had their second daughter and second child Felicia on May 28th 2010.
A sister for Selina (23-4-2007)

Source: Netty on Nobiliana BAG 2010

Hereditary prince Maximilian zu Bentheim-Tecklenburg and his wife the hereditary princess Marissa, née Fortescue had their second son and fourth child prince Carl Emil Maximilian Moritz-Casimir Arnold at Lippstadt on August 10th 2010.
A brother for Moritz (27-3-2003), Louise (22-4-2005) and Amalia (25-10-2007).

Count Christian and Countess Christine Bernadotte had their first child, a son Maximilian Benedikt on August 10th 2010.

Source: Mainau-Betriebsgesellschaft

Count Christian and Countess Christine Bernadotte had their first child, a son Maximilian Benedikt on August 10th 2010.
Source: Mainau-Betriebsgesellschaft
And Countess Diana? Has she already given birth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Isn't he premature? At birth he measured only 44 centimetres & weighed 2260 kilos.

Source: www.nettyryal.nl Royal News August 2010.

Maria-Leopoldina Tasso de Saxe Coburgo e Braganza (b.1974) [daughter of Archduchess Walburga of Austria b.1942 & her husband Carlos Tasso de Saxe Coburgo e Braganza b.1931] & her husband Alessandro Pavone (b.1975) had their fourth child, a son, this year.

A brother for Eduardo (b.2006) & Sofia (b.2008); their first child, Eugenia Carolina died soon after birth in 2005.

Source:www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruin/FraKa

(Descendants of Archduke Franz Karl of Austria)

Maria-Leopoldina and Alessandro Pavone expect their second son in November.
So it is not yet born, but apparently they know the sex of their child.

Maria-Leopoldina and Alessandro Pavone expect their second son in November.
So it is not yet born, but apparently they know the sex of their child.

The fact that the USG-machine showed that it,s a boy, doesn't mean it is in fact, a boy; these machines can also make mistakes (In my family it happened once)
The sex of the fourth child of the Princely Couple of Wied (see above) is already known, but Heins Bruins still didn't mention it on his Genealogical Trees.
Source: www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/Willem1

Or then can be more possibilities:
- On Nobiliana a wrong month was given.
- or a baby is premature.

Duchess Sophie of Oldenburg (b.1972, daughter of Duke Huno of Oldenburg & of his wife, Duchess Felizitas-Anita, nee Grafin Schwerin von Krosigk) and her husband Joseph-Marie von Radowitz (b.1969) had their third child, Enzo Alexander Stephan Phillip in Traunstein on 23 August.
A brother for Joseph (b.2006) & Aglae (b.2009)

Source:www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/news/2010_1

I don't know if it was already mentioned, but I'll post it:
Princess Agnes von Altenburg (b.1979, daughter of Prince Johannes von Altenburg & his wife Eugenie nee Fundulus) & her husband Nikolaus von Einem (b.1975) had their second child, Camillo, this year.
A brother for Pia (b.2008)

Source:www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruins/FraKa

On a site where you can look for an au pair, the family Pavone wrote that their family has two children now and a little baby boy expected in November. I saw the announcement with my own eyes.
I think that they are pretty sure that they will have a son.
Most mistakes with scans are made only when an echoscopist can not find that "something", that only males have. If you ask for the gender, they will mostly say that they cannot find the "something" and then you have a big possibility that you will have a girl (but never 100%)
BTW an experienced echoscopist can see other details and make pretty good conclusions.

My reference is Nobiliana where I found a pregnancy-announcement for November based on the au pair site.
I did not find a birth-announcement at Nobiliana
I know that Hein Bruins also posts on Nobiliana, but as I said I did not see a birth-announcement posted by him.
We can safely assume that this baby boy will be born in November.

We can safely assume that the Wied family will have their fourth son, otherwise the parents would not have announced it.
This pregnancy announcement came also from that au pair site.

From photos posted on the Brunei thread, we can be more than 90% sure that Crown Princess Sarah (b.1987) is expecting her second child.
She is already a mother of Abdul Muntaqim (b.2007)

Also Hereditary Countess Robinia zu-Toerring-Jettenbach, nee Mentasti-Granelli (b.1976) is pregnant. She is already a mother of Floriana (b.2005), Georgiana (b.2006) & Elizabeth (b.2008). Due date unknown.

Source: Netty's Royalty Page Upcoming Events

Philippe and Capucine, duc and duchesse de Luynes had their first son and third child François duc de Chevreuse on September 17th 2010.
A brother for Margot and Isabelle.

I saw today in Svensk damtidning that Princess Birgitta of Hohenzollern/Sweden has become a grandmother again. I haven´t seen that before. Her son Hubertus and his wife Ute got a girl named Vivianne around May/June 2009.

I saw today in Svensk damtidning that Princess Birgitta of Hohenzollern/Sweden has become a grandmother again. I haven´t seen that before. Her son Hubertus and his wife Ute got a girl named Vivianne around May/June 2009.

Really?
I thought they had had only one child, who passed away?

Hubertus and Ute had a son in January 2001, Lennart, who died 4 days after his birth.
I've never heard anything about a daughter of the couple nor about a pregnancy of Princess Ute last year, but if it's true that they had a daughter in May 2009, it's strange that the news has not been issued before, considering that the birth allegedly happened about 17 months ago.

Marie Elizabeth Zellinger de Balkany (b.1972) [the only child of Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy, b.1940, & her ex-husband, Robert Zellinger de Balkany, b.1931] & her husband, Oliver Janssens (b.1966) had their third child, Louis, the previous year.
Brother for Gabriella (b.2004) & Tommaso (b.2006)

Source:Descendants of King Louis Philippe I of the French (first part)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom