Who's Pregnant In The Royal Circle 4: May 2006-Dec 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list as it stands today

Princess Maxima of The Netherlands, 2nd half of April 2007
The Princess of Asturias, May 2007 (a girl)
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark- May 2007
Princess Noor Hamzah of Jordan - 2007
Lady Nicholas Windsor - September 2007
Princess Aimée (Netherlands) October 2007

wymanda said:
A few surprises from Jordan with the unannounced pregnancies of Rym & Farah

Rym: a boy Abdullah bin Ali. (19-3-2007)
Fadah: a girl Haala bint Hashim (6-4-2007)

Vanesa said:
I don't know if low natality is a modern problem or not. Social experts said yes..But it's pretty clair that for Royals, low natality is NOT a problem. :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations, Royal mothers and fathers!

Vanesa.

Claire Countess of Ulster: a boy Xan Richard Anders Windsor Lord Culloden.

Danielane said:

I'm surprise with this pregnant... Congrats to Princess Aimée...

P.D. She named equal about my little baby Aimée...:ohmy::ermm:

I want to know when the wife of prince Hamzah of Jordan, will have to baby.

Wow, I stay away from the site for four days, and news of so many babies turns up!! Yay!!!

Updated list:

Letizia, Princess of Asturias, May 2007 (a princesa)
Princess Noor Hamzah of Jordan- Late Spring (May?) 2007
Lady Nicholas Windsor- September 2007
Princess Aimée of the Netherlands- October 2007

Letizia and Mary are both now on official maternity leave, with no known appearances in the next month or so (except to Rigshospitalet and Ruber clinic ;) ) Letizia is officially due in May, but many members (including me!) seem to expect Letizia to deliver either around the end of this month, or very early in May. Princess Noor, we don't have an official due date (actually, there was never even an official pregnancy announcement...but have you seen the pictures?), and the other two are so far off. Well, that pretty much means we'll get another big announcement soon- as soon as the list gets really short, there always is a new announcement of a baby on the way!

For more on Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Crown Princess Maxima's new baby girl, check out the It's a Girl for Willem Alexander and Maxima! Thread. A name is expected before the end of the week (legally, the babe must be registered within three business days). An official press meeting with Princess Netherlands is scheduled for tomarrow, April 11.

I have moved all news and congratulations regarding the newest Orange Princess to those relevant threads. Let's keep this topic for discussing up coming births only.

Thank you and happy posting.

Empress - Royal Chit Chat Moderator

The list as it stands today (11/04/2007)

Princess Noor Hamzah of Jordan - 2007

There's one country and one royal family which we can't post here up to now - Sweden.... I hope that CP Victoria will marry soon and that she will "join" this list soon (not later). ;-))))

I'm sure she will give birth to the cutest princes in the world! If the babies born imilar to her or her sister, Princess Madeleine, they hould be perfect! :wub:

Vanesa.

Duke Paul-Wladimir and his wife, Duchess Pilar, had their fourth child, a baby girl, Maria Assunta, earlier in March. The baby joins three older brothers, Kirill, Carlos and Paul.

Princess Mary has given birth to a baby girl :)

soon letizia will give birth to her second girl and the list gets smaller....

So one can assume that it will be "a boring rest of year" if there's only one princess to give birth....And probably we cannot expect a "baby boom" like during 2005...

Princess Aimée (Netherlands) - October 2007
and Alexia Morales - November 2007

Gratulations to the Greek Royal Family! May god bless the mother and the unborn child and give them a stressless pregnancy.

WOW ! I totally didn't see that coming ! It's great for the family :flowers:

JessRulz said:
Aimée is a Princess of Orange-Nassau, as her husband is a Prince of Orange-Nassau. I think her title is HH Princess Aimée of Orange-Nassau van Vollenhoven

Thank you for the answer.But their children arn't princes and princess' right ?

Is it just me, or do all the baby booms happen all at one time? It seems like all the major princess (crown princesses, etc.) all get pregnant and have their children around the same time. It happened in 2005, now in 2007. I wonder when the next crown princess baby boom will be. But it doesn't take away from the fact that all the other royals are expecting, and I rejoice with them in their joy.

acdc1 said:
Is it just me, or do all the baby booms happen all at one time? It seems like all the major princess (crown princesses, etc.) all get pregnant and have their children around the same time. It happened in 2005, now in 2007. I wonder when the next crown princess baby boom will be. But it doesn't take away from the fact that all the other royals are expecting, and I rejoice with them in their joy.

Hmm, the major baby boom was in 2005, where ALL the Crown princess' were expecting and now, where 3 out of 5 already have had 3 childrens in a short period of time, I'm not sure there will be another baby boom as big as that one we expirienced in 2005. It'll be so sad when all the princesses are in their 40ies and 50ies and won't have any more children :neutral:

I have cleaned up this thread to remove some of the commentary regarding the impending and already occured births. Discussions of this nature should happen in the relevant threads. Please keep this forum relevant to those announcements regarding impending births only.

Thanks so much

Empress - Royal Chit Chat Moderator

Have they confirmed it? I thought that she just looked pregnant?

it is not confirmed, but judging by the pictures it is rather obvious.... I doubt the Grand Ducal Family will announce it. (especially since she appears to be close to five months!)

Princess Aimée (Netherlands) - October 2007
Alexia Morales - November 2007
Tessy de Nassau (wife of Prince Louis of Luxembourg)- ???

Prince Manuel and Princess Anna (née of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg) of Bavaria had their first child, Leopold, earlier this month!

It'll be so sad when all the princesses are in their 40ies and 50ies and won't have any more children

Maybe so...but there again we'll have a new generation of royals having children! I'm excited just thinking of it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom