Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle... PT 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandria said:
This thread is to keep a running list of which royal ladies are pregnat -- it is not to discuss Queen Rania's fourth child or her pregnancy.

Can you kindly point us to a thread where the news of the new baby may be discussed?

Balqis said:
Can you kindly point us to a thread where the news of the new baby may be discussed?

When the Middle Eastern forum re-opens then you can discuss it in a thread there. Until then, this thread is to keep a running list of pregnant ladies as liv has so kindly done.

Discussionsn of King Abdullah and Queen Rania's fourth child will be removed.

Can I post some pictures of King Abdullah and Queen Rania with their son in this post? I have found some pictures, but I wanted to ask before posting.

You posted the pictures that I had mind! :( That's okay!

Thank´s for the pics!!!

The updated list is:

Princess Diane d'Orléans (January)
Princess Clothilde d'Orleans
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway (April 2005)
Princess Astrid von and zu Liechtenstein
Princess Mabel (April 2005)
Laura Ponte y Martinez (Gomez-Acebo) (June 2005)
Princess Marilene (June 2005)
Infanta Cristina (July 2005)
Princess Maxima (July 2005)
Princess Victoria de Borbon Dos Sicilias (early summer)
Princess Alexia of Greece (August 2005)

Diane d'Orleans gave birth on January to a little girl, Cécile. Thanks to Paul Theroff for the news.

Why did Clothilde d'Orléans' name disappear from the list? Has she given birth yet? Because it hasn't been reported here if I'm correct. Please let me know.

Jelka said:
Why did Clothilde d'Orléans' name disappear from the list? Has she given birth yet? Because it hasn't been reported here if I'm correct. Please let me know.

No, she's due later in the spring.

So the updated list is:

• Princess Märtha Louise of Norway (April 2005)
  • Princess Mabel (April 2005)
  • Clothilde d'Orléans'
  • Laura Ponte y Martinez (Gomez-Acebo) (June 2005)
  • Princess Marilene (June 2005)
  • Infanta Cristina (July 2005)
  • Princess Maxima (July 2005)
  • Princess Victoria de Borbon Dos Sicilias (early summer)
  • Princess Alexia of Greece (August 2005)

Princess Mabel given birth baby girl in London im not sure where baby born is! congrats to newly mother and baby girls

baby girls name is Emma Luana Ninette Sophie

but the Royals will given her as official titles as Countess

Sara Boyce

So the updated list is:

• Clothilde d'Orléans'

So the next royal birth we can expect then is Martha Louise's. Good news for the Norwegian family at a good time with the King having surgery again.

From correspondants the Hague-

Princess Mabel, wife of Dutch Prince Johan Friso, has given birth to a baby girl.

The child, named Luana, is the fourth granddaughter for Queen Beatrix.

-------

Where'd you find out her name is Emma? According to an article I found (the only I found through Google), her first name is Luana. They're both nice names, though.

Last edited:
Has Princess Astrid of Liechtenstein already had her child? I can't find anything about it anywhere.

Also, does anyone know more about Princess Adélaïde and Princess Diane d'Orléans' babies? I have their first names, but I don't know their dates of birth.

Thanks.

Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand & Mom Srirasmi Mahidol na Ayudhya
are also pregnant- due in May :)

Forge1985 said:
Has Princess Astrid of Liechtenstein already had her child? I can't find anything about it anywhere.

Thanks.

Yes, Princess Astrid gave birth to a little baby girl, Princess Theodora Alexandra Isabella Antonia Nora Marie von und zu Liechtenstein, Countess zu Rietberg, on Nov 20, 2004, at Chene-Bougeries, Geneva, Switzerland.

mybags said:
Yes, Princess Astrid gave birth to a little baby girl, Princess Theodora Alexandra Isabella Antonia Nora Marie von und zu Liechtenstein, Countess zu Rietberg, on Nov 20, 2004, at Chene-Bougeries, Geneva, Switzerland.

Thanks very much for this information, it's exactly what I wanted! And what a lovely name - Theodora.

Some new pregnencies

July 2005: birth expected of the first child together of Lambros Milona and Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg

August 2005: birth expected of the first child of Philipp Haug and Countess Bettina Bernadotte af Wisborg

So the updated list is:

• Clothilde d'Orléans'
  • Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand (May 2005)
  • Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (July 2005)
  • Countess Bettina Bernadotte af Wisborg (August 2005)

Princess Märtha Louise had a daughter today the 8th of april. Her name is Leah Isadora Behn.:)

Prinsesse Märtha Louise og Ari Behn har fått en datter

Deres Majesteter Kongen og Dronningen har gleden av å meddele at Prinsesse Märtha Louise og Ari Behn i dag, klokken 08.20 fikk en datter.

Fodselen fant sted på Bloksbjerg, Hankø ved hjemmefødsel som forløp normalt. Alt befinner seg vel med mor og barn. Den nyfødte veide 3760 gram og er 52 cm lang.

Hans Kongelige Høyhet Kronprinsregenten har meddelt Stortingets President at barnets navn er Leah Isadora Behn.

Kongeparet uttrykker glede over å ha fått sitt tredje barnebarn.

Last edited:
confirmed by the Belgium Palace that Crown Princess Mathilde expecting thrid baby will dues in October 2005 i read her posts about that i think she would have add another baby! and her 2 children would loves to add siblings! if im correct or im wrong!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
confirmed by the Belgium Palace that Crown Princess Mathilde expecting thrid baby will dues in October 2005 i read her posts about that i think she would have add another baby! and her 2 children would loves to add siblings! if im correct or im wrong!

Sara Boyce

Really? The Royal House has confirmed this? That'd be wonderful news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom