Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielane said:
The pregnancy wasn't announced, but a baby girl is born on the royal family of Orléans: Isabelle, daughter of Charles-Philippe of Orléans, duke of Chartres, and Ileana Manos, born may 12th 2005 in Paris. Source: Regalis Genealogia http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/regalisgenealogia/message/6927

The father is of course Charles-Louis of Orléans, not Charles-Philippe.

The father is of course Charles-Louis of Orléans, not Charles-Philippe.

I was afraid for one minute...thinking: "What? I didn't Prince Charles-Philippe had a child! I thought he was still single!":D

i think ythis list will be very short for a whole and then in a year or two get a bit longer

Is Mette-Marit due in November? I thought she was due in the beginning of December. Could be wrong.

The Norwegian Court recently announced it was the end of November although previously it had been stated the due date was for December. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Emily said:
The Norwegian Court recently announced it was the end of November although previously it had been stated the due date was for December. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this.
No, you are correct. Mette-Marit announced at a press conference that the due date had been moved to late November, though she refused to say the exact day. So we could be talking about 30 November, for that matter...

samitude said:
Princess Mary Elisabeth of Denmark just gave birth to a baby boy so the new list is as follows:

Letizia, Princess of Asturias (November 2005)
Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway (November 2005)
Barbara Cano (Gomez-Acebo) (December 2005)
Princess Claire of Belgium (January 2006) (Twins )
Tessy Antony (Girlfriend of Prince Louis of Luxembourg) (March, 2006)
Princess Ines de Bourbon-Deux-Siciless - date?

Surely it should read like this? Countess Spencer is not royal & neither is her husband. Apart from the tenuous link to Diana I fail to see the interest.

When she was pregnant with Ingrid they said the date.it was January the 22nd,IA came one day early.But I think it is usual not to mention the exact date...:)

I'm so sad that the list is small. It's so exciting waiting for a new little one. Oh well, we must remember that these women, royal or not, are not just there for making babies. I'm still sad though. Maybe Victoria will get married soon and then we can see what happens... haha. :)

Do you think that we will have an announcement from either of the newest Orange daughter-in-laws? (Aimee or Anita) Possibly next year?

Yes, I think so... I can't wait

Last edited:
From the GREMB:

The princely family of Liechtenstein has the joy to annouce the birth of Camilla Maria Katharina. The girl is the daughter an fourth child of Tatjana von Lattorff and her husband Philipp. The birth took place last friday in Monza. Tatjana is the daughter of the princely couple.

Josefine said:
did we miss that pregnency it is not like TRF

This pregnancy wasn't announced by the princely family, nor weren't the previous one of Tatjana or her sister-in-law princess Marie.

La infanta Pilar,
de nuevo abuela

Bruno Gómez-Acebo y Bárbara Cano han sido de nuevo padres. El pasado miércoles, la esposa del tercer hijo de la infanta doña Pilar, dio a luz a su segundo hijo, un varón, al que llamarán Guillermo. El pequeño llegó al mundo en la Fundación Jiménez Díaz de Madrid, donde también, hace ahora un año, nació su hermano. La hermana del Rey tiene ya tres nietos de su hija Simoneta, otro de Bruno y uno más de Beltrán, marido de la modelo Laura Ponte.

meac said:
La infanta Pilar,
de nuevo abuela

Bruno Gómez-Acebo y Bárbara Cano han sido de nuevo padres. El pasado miércoles, la esposa del tercer hijo de la infanta doña Pilar, dio a luz a su segundo hijo, un varón, al que llamarán Guillermo. El pequeño llegó al mundo en la Fundación Jiménez Díaz de Madrid, donde también, hace ahora un año, nació su hermano. La hermana del Rey tiene ya tres nietos de su hija Simoneta, otro de Bruno y uno más de Beltrán, marido de la modelo Laura Ponte.

i dont understand what says

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i dont understand what says

Sara Boyce

it says that barbara cano, wife of bruno gomez, nephew of the king of spain and son of infanta pilar, gave birth to her second child in th hospital fundacion jimenez diaz of madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom