Which Royals Are Good Friends?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Caro of Monaco is friends with the equally as cultured and linguistic Farah Diba of Iran as they have been seen at Parisian events photographed together.
Princesss Victoria of Sweden evidently is close to Prince Albert and Miss Wittsock.
The Grand Duchess of Luxembourg Maria Teresa is also close to Prince Albert.

With what royals is Georg Friedrich of Prussia friends?

victoria, haakon and frederik has done some travels togather study travels to know more about the environment

Josefine said:
victoria, haakon and frederik has done some travels togather study travels to know more about the environment

To Greenland and Svalbard I believe. Queen Silvia invited quite a few Queens and Crown Princesses to some kind of forum for children relatively recently.

CP Felipe of Spain and his cousin, Prince Nikolas of Greece and Denmark studied together at Georgetown. I believe I read somewhere that they were roommates even.

CP Victoria and Prince Daniel, Princess Madeline
Queen Elizabeth just to name a few.

^^^ I didn't know that about Queen Elizabeth.

Aren't CP Victoria & Daniel good friends with MM & Haakon, Mary & Fred and WA & Maxima?

I saw some pictures of Queen Silvia, Victoria and Daniel with MM and Hakon on a sporting event. They really looked like chums, so I assume they are friends

Aren't CP Victoria & Daniel good friends with MM & Haakon, Mary & Fred and WA & Maxima?
Yes they are, at least with MM&H and WA&M for sure. For example during the World Skiing Championships, V&D were staying at MM&H's house. Also Victoria & Frederik are good friends, I'm just not sure how close the couples are.

Yes they are, at least with MM&H and WA&M for sure. For example during the World Skiing Championships, V&D were staying at MM&H's house. Also Victoria & Frederik are good friends, I'm just not sure how close the couples are.
The CPCs from Norway, Sweden Denmark and Netherlands are good and close friends :flowers:

The CPCs from Norway, Sweden Denmark and Netherlands are good and close friends :flowers:

Not sure about 'good friends' as for the Danish and Dutch.

Belgium, Spain, Denmark and Sweden where all chosen as godmother/godfather for the childern of Frederik & Mary, for me it was remarkable that the dutch where not.

Frederik said after Victoria´s and Daniel´s engagement in March 2009, that "Daniel has in recent years become a very good friend to both me and my wife. He is a fantastic person and a modest man. Victoria and Daniel fit well together, the love has truly won".
Billed-Bladet - Daniel Westling er Frederiks ven

I always see Victoria and daniel always with Frederik and Mary or haakon and Mette marit they are cousins and all three must hangout together constantly along with willem Alexander and maxima

The Royal Family of Belgium and the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg are good friends as well. King Albert II of Belgium and his family always attend Grand Duke Jean's birthday parties held every January 5. :D

The British Royal Family and the Royal Family of Greece are very tight, probably due to the blood ties through both the Duke of Edinburgh, born a Prince of Greece and Denmark and also the late Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent who was also born a Princess of Greece and Denmark. And of course, there was already a tie there due to Edward VII marrying Princess Alexandra of Denmark and it was her younger brother William who became King of Greece and started the current dynasty.

After looking at the recent pictures of Frederik and Mary in Brussels and the presency of Philippe and Mathilde at the birthday party of Mary I think they have a close friendship.

The British Royal Family and the Royal Family of Greece are very tight, probably due to the blood ties through both the Duke of Edinburgh, born a Prince of Greece and Denmark and also the late Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent who was also born a Princess of Greece and Denmark. And of course, there was already a tie there due to Edward VII marrying Princess Alexandra of Denmark and it was her younger brother William who became King of Greece and started the current dynasty.

Closeness helped of course by the Greeks actually living in London.

Is Joachim of Denmark close to any of the Royals ?

I think CP Marry is veyr Good Friends with all Europe princesses :D

I Think Prince Hamzah & SOME Of Jordanian Royal Famliy & Emirati Sheikhs :flowers:

Is Joachim of Denmark close to any of the Royals ?

Out of royals I think he's closest to his Greek relatives. I've also always wondered if he's good friend with the Earl of Wessex, afterall he is Prince Nikolai's godfather.

Is Princess Marie of Denmark close to any royal? I read about the great rivalry between her and CP Mary. It is just rumor?

Is Princess Marie of Denmark close to any royal? I read about the great rivalry between her and CP Mary. It is just rumor?

I think that so-called rivalry is made up by the tabloids. I don't see why there should be some kind of feud between Mary and Marie, they seem to get along quite fine. I recall Marie saying in some interview that Mary has been very helpful to her, but that it is hard to keep daily contact due to the fact that Marie and Joachim mainly lives on Schackenborg and Mary and Frederik lives in Copenhagen. We'll never know though.

it's just a rumour. marie said in an interview how grateful she was to mary while helping her adjust to her new role after the wedding. seeing marie is also godmother to josephine, it's obviously all gossip that the magazines invent to sell magazines...

The photo of Queens Sofia and Silvia is one of my favourites!

Back
Top Bottom