Which Royals Are Good Friends?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that moulay Rachid of Morocco and Willem Alexander of The Netherlands,are very good friends.

The Orange Royal families has good relations with every other and the moroccan royal family with no other because of Hassan II's discourtesy (especially with Queen Elizabeth).

The last sidi Mohammed now M6 was very close to Prince Laurent when in Brussels, the moroccan RF seems also closed to Albert of Monaco, a few little with the Juan Carlos and that's all !! So they are never invited in European events.

The Orange Royal families has good relations with every other and the moroccan royal family with no other because of Hassan II's discourtesy (especially with Queen Elizabeth).

The last sidi Mohammed now M6 was very close to Prince Laurent when in Brussels, the moroccan RF seems also closed to Albert of Monaco, a few little with the Juan Carlos and that's all !! So they are never invited in European events.

Hmm...interesting! I didn't know about Hassan II...what did he do specifically?

i read that mary and mette-marit are very good friends. her husbands too.

With which other royal families, if any, are the German - Austrian royals friendly? Particularly the Habsburgs, Hohenzollerns, Wittelsbachs, Wettins, etc? Thanks.

In the new Vanity fair Magazine, there is are pics of Lady tatiana Mountbatten and Marie Solene d'HArdcourt, with two other people. are they good friends, or were they at the same party together?

Does anyone know which, if any, royals the royal family of Luxembourg are good friends with?

Queen Sofia of Spain and Queen Noor of Jordan are good friends. Noor travels very usually to Madrid to visit QSofia.

yup, i think the Scandinavian royalty are very close with each other..

Royal Friends

Who else in the world of royals are best friends aside from Haakon, Victoria, and Frederik; and Mathilde and Mette-Marit?

I didn't know Mathilde and Mette-Marit were friends - they seem so different.

Queens Sonja and Margrethe have been very close for decades.

I think there might already be a thread like this somewhere. :flowers:

Who else in the world of royals are best friends aside from Haakon, Victoria, and Frederik; and Mathilde and Mette-Marit?

That would be a strange friendship...........Haakon seems so down to earth as opposed to the Haughty, frat-boy that is Fred and the seemingly devoid of emotions Victoria

That would be a strange friendship...........Haakon seems so down to earth as opposed to the Haughty, frat-boy that is Fred and the seemingly devoid of emotions Victoria
If you had known anything about the subject you were commenting about you would know that these three are actually on a very friendly footing.
Devoid of emotions Victoria - haughty Frederik LOL I like the unintended humour in your perception:ROFLMAO:

Frederik and Haakon are very good friends. Frederik having been Haakon's best man.

Frederik and Victoria, apart from being 1st cousins twice removed, are also very close.

And Haakon and Victoria are also known to be good friends.

I don't see what's so strange about it, myself.

From what I've seen and heard, Mary and Mette-Marit are friendly with one another; the same can be said for Mary and Victoria who seem to enjoy one anothers company aswell. The Scandinavian royals seem to be a relatively close bunch, really.

I also get the impression that there may be somewhat of a friendship between Mary and Mathilde aswell. That Mathilde is Princess Isabella's godmother would indicate to me that there is reason enough to assume as much. Though an assumption, I don't think you'd invite someone to be the godmother of your daughter if a friendship wasn't established.

I'd like to add that Crown Princess Mathilde and Princess Lalla Salma seem to be very close. They were enjoying each others company during the Belgian visit to Morocco recently.
Sorry if I had missed someone's previous posting about these charming royal ladies' friendship!

And what about Rania and Lalla Salma? They seem pretty close (I'm sorry if this has been discussed before).:flowers:

:previous: they seem to get long well together the few times they met,so yes i think they have a good relationship.
i can say the same about Lalla Salma and Sheikha Mozah they also seem very friendly with each other when they met especially during the king of Thailand Throne celebrations.

I think that Mary, Mette-Marit and Maxima get along very well. You could guess this during the wedding festivities in Sweden. The three Ms seemed to have a good time with each other, even posing for private fotos that Frederik took from them. I can imagine that Victoria is also close to them.

A lot of royal families are related to each other. They are close to each other. This is different than being a family friend or a friend.

Back
Top Bottom