The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #101  
Old 05-07-2021, 04:21 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 31,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Haakon and Mette-Marit: At the Quart music festival in the hometown of Mette-Marit, Kristiansand.

Frederik and Mary: Frederik and Mary met at the Slip Inn during the 2000 Summer Olympics on September 16 in Sydney.

Victoria and Daniel: In 2002, Victoria and Daniel met when Daniel became her personal trainer.

William and Catherine: William and Catherine met while studying at the University of St. Andrews.

Willem-Alexander and Máxima: Willem and Máxima met in Seville, Spain, during the April Fair.

Felipe and Letizia: met at a dinner organized by Pedro Erquicia.
Victoria and Daniel met in 2001.
"Daniel Westling and The Crown Princess got to know each other in 2001."
HRH Prince Daniel - Sveriges Kungahus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
There are earlier photos taken of Victoria and Daniel but that is the first picture of them kissing.
No, there aren't. The photo of them kissing was the first time, when Victoria and Daniel were photographed together, on 11th July 2002 at Caroline Kreuger's 25th birthday party. They didn't arrive together to the party and when the party started and they knew there were photographers, they weren't together. First photos of Daniel were published on 30th May 2002 when Expressen told that he was Victoria's boyfriend. On 28th July 2002 Victoria and Daniel were photographed when they were leaving Ekerum Golf Club on Öland.
Första bilden på kärleksparet _ Aftonbladet
More photos of Caroline Kreuger's birthday party
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010030...04195092055692
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010030...04195092055692
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010030...04195092055692
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010030...04195092055692
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 05-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Somebody's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 6,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
No, there aren't. The photo of them kissing was the first time, when Victoria and Daniel were photographed together, on 11th July 2002 at Caroline Kreuger's 25th birthday party. They didn't arrive together to the party and when the party started and they knew there were photographers, they weren't together. First photos of Daniel were published on 30th May 2002 when Expressen told that he was Victoria's boyfriend. On 28th July 2002 Victoria and Daniel were photographed when they were leaving Ekerum Golf Club on Öland.
Första bilden på kärleksparet _ Aftonbladet
More photos of Caroline Kreuger's birthday party
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Looks like the birthday party was Hawaii themed. If after them being spotted together they first went out in public, it might have been a good thing in some way as well as they no longer needed to hide.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 05-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Somebody's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 6,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
I think this is the right topic to put the first photos that exist of the real couples.


Willem-Alexander and Maxima:
https://c2.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/...373_YpzZF.jpeg
Are you sure this is the earliest picture. I had to refresh my memory but the first time the Netherlands learned about her existence was in late August 1999 when she attended a wedding with Willem-Alexander but in a black dress - not a pink one like in this picture.

The first paparazzi pictures were made by Smulders in New York, see here.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 05-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Blog Real's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 6,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Are you sure this is the earliest picture. I had to refresh my memory but the first time the Netherlands learned about her existence was in late August 1999 when she attended a wedding with Willem-Alexander but in a black dress - not a pink one like in this picture.

The first paparazzi pictures were made by Smulders in New York, see here.
This photo will have been taken when they met.
https://www.libelle.nl/mensen/foto-j...-ken-vast-nog/
__________________
My blogs about monarchies
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 05-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Somebody's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 6,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
This photo will have been taken when they met.
https://www.libelle.nl/mensen/foto-j...-ken-vast-nog/
It states 'chances are' that this undated picture was taken when they met, so apparently, they aren't sure about it.

This is what it looks like in the Caseta, so that also makes me doubt that the picture was taken in Sevilla.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Victoria & Daniel: How and When Did They Meet? Alexandria Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family 10 05-13-2021 11:34 PM
How did Carl Gustaf and Silvia meet? elizabethkelly King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia 6 05-30-2018 04:33 PM
How Did They Meet Their Brides? mbrien1 Royal Weddings General Discussion 62 07-21-2015 05:04 PM
How did Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik meet? Royal77 Queen Margrethe II 14 01-15-2011 10:50 AM
Cristina and Iñaki: How Did They Meet? Alexandria Infanta Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarín and Family 1 04-19-2004 06:37 PM




Popular Tags
abu dhabi america archie mountbatten-windsor asian baptism biography birth britain britannia british royal family brownbitcoinqueen buckingham palace camilla camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing colorblindness commonwealth countries countess of snowdon customs daisy doge of venice dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii family life family tree george vi gustaf vi adolf highgrove jack brooksbank jewellery king juan carlos king willem-alexander książ castle liechtenstein line of succession list of rulers luxembourg medical meghan markle monarchy mongolia nepal nepalese royal jewels plantinum jubilee prince charles of luxembourg prince constantijn prince harry princess ariane princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn walailak princess ribha queen consort queen maxima queen victoria royal ancestry spain speech sussex suthida swedish queen taiwan thailand tradition unfinished portrait united states of america wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×