The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Haakon and Mette-Marit: At the Quart music festival in the hometown of Mette-Marit, Kristiansand.

Frederik and Mary: Frederik and Mary met at the Slip Inn during the 2000 Summer Olympics on September 16 in Sydney.

Victoria and Daniel: In 2002, Victoria and Daniel met when Daniel became her personal trainer.

William and Catherine: William and Catherine met while studying at the University of St. Andrews.

Willem-Alexander and Máxima: Willem and Máxima met in Seville, Spain, during the April Fair.

Felipe and Letizia: met at a dinner organized by Pedro Erquicia.
Victoria and Daniel met in 2001.
"Daniel Westling and The Crown Princess got to know each other in 2001."
HRH Prince Daniel - Sveriges Kungahus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
There are earlier photos taken of Victoria and Daniel but that is the first picture of them kissing.
No, there aren't. The photo of them kissing was the first time, when Victoria and Daniel were photographed together, on 11th July 2002 at Caroline Kreuger's 25th birthday party. They didn't arrive together to the party and when the party started and they knew there were photographers, they weren't together. First photos of Daniel were published on 30th May 2002 when Expressen told that he was Victoria's boyfriend. On 28th July 2002 Victoria and Daniel were photographed when they were leaving Ekerum Golf Club on Öland.
Första bilden på kärleksparet _ Aftonbladet
More photos of Caroline Kreuger's birthday party
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010030...04195092055692

Old 05-07-2021, 05:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
No, there aren't. The photo of them kissing was the first time, when Victoria and Daniel were photographed together, on 11th July 2002 at Caroline Kreuger's 25th birthday party. They didn't arrive together to the party and when the party started and they knew there were photographers, they weren't together. First photos of Daniel were published on 30th May 2002 when Expressen told that he was Victoria's boyfriend. On 28th July 2002 Victoria and Daniel were photographed when they were leaving Ekerum Golf Club on Öland.
Första bilden på kärleksparet _ Aftonbladet
More photos of Caroline Kreuger's birthday party
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Looks like the birthday party was Hawaii themed. If after them being spotted together they first went out in public, it might have been a good thing in some way as well as they no longer needed to hide.

Old 05-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I think this is the right topic to put the first photos that exist of the real couples.

Willem-Alexander and Maxima:
https://c2.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/...373_YpzZF.jpeg
Are you sure this is the earliest picture. I had to refresh my memory but the first time the Netherlands learned about her existence was in late August 1999 when she attended a wedding with Willem-Alexander but in a black dress - not a pink one like in this picture.

The first paparazzi pictures were made by Smulders in New York, see here.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Are you sure this is the earliest picture. I had to refresh my memory but the first time the Netherlands learned about her existence was in late August 1999 when she attended a wedding with Willem-Alexander but in a black dress - not a pink one like in this picture.

The first paparazzi pictures were made by Smulders in New York, see here.
This photo will have been taken when they met.
https://www.libelle.nl/mensen/foto-j...-ken-vast-nog/
Old 05-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Majesty

Quote:
This photo will have been taken when they met.
https://www.libelle.nl/mensen/foto-j...-ken-vast-nog/
It states 'chances are' that this undated picture was taken when they met, so apparently, they aren't sure about it.

This is what it looks like in the Caseta, so that also makes me doubt that the picture was taken in Sevilla.