What Will Happen To The Royals in 2004?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Monaco royals, Prince Rainier will die. Prince Albert will become Prince of Monaco. He will not marry this year or, in my opinion, any year. Princess Caroline and Ernst August will stay together despite him being an even bigger ass. This will be primarily because she still wants to keep his titles, and the status that comes with them. Stephanie and Adans will divorce after (or before) she pops out another kid. She'll take up with more circus folk. Andrea will increase in status but will continue to switch girlfriends every hour. Charlotte will admit she's going to marry an ape from the San Diego Zoo (kidding). No, seriously, she'll get even prettier, hopefully get a bang trim and darker hair color put in, date someone extremely suitable, and become even more famous. Pierre will continue to be obscure, yet will become an even greater womanizer than Andrea and will start dating 50 women a week. Scratch that- 50 women a day. Oh, and prepare for another war between Caroline and Stephanie.

Regarding the British royals, expect dozens more scandals, a second Burrell exposee (don't know if that's spelled right) book, Prince Philip's health deteriorating, Princess Alice's death, Prince Harry getting into a bit more trouble, William laying low, Prince Charles being the subject of more scandal, Camilla gaining status, Prince Andrew staying awkward, Beatrice and Eugenie becoming more visible, the Queen remaining regal, Lord Frederick in another drug scandal, Princess Anne's divorce from Lawrence, and the engagement of Zara or Peter Philips.

As for the rest of the royal families, they'll likely tread on thin ice beautifully and their crowns will likely remain, as they have for years, very secure.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I will now close this thread the first day of the New Year.

Now we can only sit and wait and see if any of our predictions comes true....

A daughter was born to Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit at 9:14 am on Wednesday jan 21, 2004. so Norways first future Queen regent was born 2004
No one posted that they thought that a future Queen Of Norway will be born 2004

its now middele of April and not much has come true.... but we have not reach the end of the year yet...

engagement/weddings of the Jordanien Royals
  • Crown Princess Hamzah and Princess Noor
  • Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammed
  • Prince Ali and Rym Brahimi
Julia said this about Jordan

Jordan

Prince Ali will get engaged/married
Princess Haya will get engage/married

Great predeiction Julia

Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Pavlos, Marie-Chantal expect their fourth child in September

I got this PM from royal_sophietje
Thank you so much for helping out

Hi Josefine,

to help you a little bit, a list of the members wo had right predictions:

* about a new baby for prince pavlos and Marie-Chantal of Greece
Members wo were right: Julia and Samitude

* Princess annette of the netherlands pregnant
members who were right: Julia

* Lady Louise health problems (she has to face a surgery)
members who were right: oospoiled1

* Rainer health problems:
members who were right: oospoiled1

* Harald will have a good recovery and will be godparent for the baby of Mette-Marit and Haakon
members who were right: Alexandria

*Princess Laurentien will have a baby boy

* mette-marit get's a girl

* William and his girl are photographed/publically seen:
members who were right: Julia and Josefine

Well done LTR members!!!!

a new baby for rania and Abdullah
paperclip.gif

a new baby for märtha louise and ari
and a divorce in Denmark (Joachim and alexandra)
No one thought there would be a divorce between Joachim and alexandra
but a few guess a new baby for märtha louise and ari during the year 2005 but it would be news in 2004

if a have forgotten anything just pm and I will add it to the post

a new baby for märtha louise and ari
members who were right: royal_sophietje Dennism A.C.C. liv mybags Julia Lena

a new baby for rania and Abdullah
members who were right: Julia mybags
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3584
glittering royal wedding in Denmark and a less grand but still magnificent royal wedding in Spain
members who were right: A.C.C

Sophie get a new tiara
members who were right: Josefine

Last edited:
Infanta Christina and Inaki annanuce that they are expecting their fourth child in summer 2005
I do not think anyone got that in their prediction

i took a closer look Alexandria predicted this
liv thought that Christina would both annanuce and give birth to a child this year

A.C.C thought that princess Alice would die this year i am sad to say he was right

Last edited:
* Princess Maxima pregnant
members who were right: no one gussed this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom