Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Blog Real: That is certainly an interesting video and Harry is a cute little guy. But, I can only say that no one seems to be having a good day in that group! Wow!

In the video with Charles, Diana, William and Harry as well as Queen Sofia, King Juan Carlos - is that the then Prince Felipe in the aqua shirt?

Isn't Ingrid Alexandra Victoria's goddaughter?

Aw, the pictures of Victoria and Ingrid Alexandra are so endearing :wub: Victoria looks like such a great godmother, it seems that she's very close to most of her godchildren.

What wonderful pictures of Ingrid Alexandra with Victoria! What a legacy.. one future queen hugging another future queen. 50 years from now, it will be even more significant, especially the one with Haakon

The Prince of Orange tells a funny anecdote to the Crown Princess of Denmark, picture.

The Prince of Orange -whom matched his tie with Crown Princess Victoria- shares a warm moment with her and his goddaughter Princess Estelle, picture. Don't they look as they would have been a great couple?

Sweet moment: Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane sing a song for Saint Nicholas, hoping that the good saint will deliver some sweets under the chimney: video.

:flowers:

The Cambridges with the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall during a service in connection with Commonwealth Day at Westminster Abbey:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six

I think these photos really show the relationship between William and Catherine and Charles and Camilla, despite the articles about "Charles not getting enough time to see George" (which I'm starting to think were perhaps made up by the papers...)

:previous: These are some pretty warm moments indeed!
I hope Charles is no longer yammering... His daughter-in-law clearly loves him! :kiss:

Wonderful! I love the girls in their matching purple...

Elizabeth and Philip + Edward and Sophie

Philip and Edward helping their wives down the steps of St Paul's Cathedral yesterday. Alsays lovely to see a man being a gentleman.

Being gentlemen? Pffft! They expect their womenfolk to wear stupid clothes that are difficult to walk in. Ridiculous high heels that force their bodies out of kilter and unbalance them and make it difficult and dangerous to walk down stairs. And ill-fitting, restrictive, clothing. The men darn well should help them!

Being gentlemen? Pffft! They expect their womenfolk to wear stupid clothes that are difficult to walk in. Ridiculous high heels that force their bodies out of kilter and unbalance them and make it difficult and dangerous to walk down stairs. And ill-fitting, restrictive, clothing. The men darn well should help them!

This made me laugh a lot!

The men should be helping yet William didn't even help his pregnant wife, whereas Edward did and his wife isn't pregnant not nearly 90. Some times the youth of today surprise me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom