Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture gallery with various Royal couples showing their love :wub:
https://picasaweb.google.com/100865900034584557354/KongeligKRlighedGalleri (click to enlarge)

That was lovely. I love the image of Letizia and Felipe, they truly care for one another. It's lovely to see. It's such a shame the British Royals are so upright about PDA's, as I would love to see them all being more open.

Nice images of Fred and Mary, they look very happy with each other. I shall not comment on Mary's pant-suit though, as it is almost as awful as Sophie's white pant suit. The less said on that matter the better.

The Queen and The Countess of Wessex

Just an image to show the relationship between these two women, the Queen's smile is lovely and it is genuine.

This is definitely a great picture. I'd love to know what the topic was, because Her Majesty's smile is extremely infectious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos of this lovely family They have such a genuine "connection" with each other. Ingrid Alexandr a didn´t want to let go of he parents.
Thanks for letting us see these photos.

Errrrr...Leti, your hand...:whistling::D :D :D
As my husband and I say "they're married so it's legal"! HA! I kind of think it's fun! Just shows they aren't afraid of each other or their feelings for one another. Personally, I don't actually think that she's trying to grab him, just the angle of the camera. But it's fun to talk about!;)

Of course I didn´t think that it was bad, I thought it was funny that a camera catched that moment, and that they behaved like if nobody were seeing ;)

Errrrr...Leti, your hand...:whistling::D :D :D
Great - and funny - photo. Looks like she is about to grab her husband's behind but in reality the shoot was probably just as she either moved her hand upward or downward. Cute anyway!

Awesome pictures :)
I think Marius has become like a grand-child to King Harald, so it's normal :)

I really admire and respect King Harald, he is one of my faves - so dignified, yet warm, seems caring, loves his family, is just such a stand up guy. :)

Yes, I also admire King Harald, as a matter of fact the whole Norwegian Royal Family.. You can see how much they care for each other, the warm feeling between generations. It´s lovely to see that in any family.

Yes, I also admire King Harald, as a matter of fact the whole Norwegian Royal Family.. You can see how much they care for each other, the warm feeling between generations. It´s lovely to see that in any family.

I read a book about the Norwegian actions during World War II - specifically the heroic efforts of King Haakon and future King Olav, absolutely impressive (Queen Wilhemia (sp?) too), and FDR delivering his famous "Look To Norway" speech.

A picture of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge from today.
Really lovely. :)

Artemisia said:
A picture of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge from today.
Really lovely. :)

That looks like a very modern take on those pictures of couples during the Victorian Era. I love their smiles.

:previous:

Felipe and Letizia are one of the most quietly romantic couple out there, if you know what I mean.
No over-the-top PDA, just gentle looks, touches, smiles.

LOVE this picture. :wub:

:previous:
You're right; they're not over-the-top, but it's obvious that they feel strongly about each other. I love the picture that you shared. Goes with the concept of being 'quietly romantic'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom