Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a very sweet pic on Carl Phillip's FB page showing he and Sofia starting to head up the steps into the parliment building and he's got his hand at his side and slightly back and she has her hand down and just forward...their finger tips are touching each other's.

LaRae

There's a very sweet pic on Carl Phillip's FB page showing he and Sofia starting to head up the steps into the parliment building and he's got his hand at his side and slightly back and she has her hand down and just forward...their finger tips are touching each other's.

LaRae

Ar you sure that's not a fan page? I think CP has not an official facebook page... (I've seen the photos on other sites though)

I didn't mean it was his personal page.

LaRae

Mia is an adorable child! So expressive! I particularly enjoyed the pic with her granny Anne!

Tim was even great with Zara as a child. This photo was from before he had married Anne. I believe this was also before the letters between Anne and Tim had been found.

Zara and Tim 1987

Last edited:
Such a handsome couple. Absolutely love the photo.

Love, love, love these two. They are just so right together in so many ways. (And so, super duper excited that they are going to have another baby.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are awesome! I love how Charles is so obviously having fun with his son. And Harry is having fun. I can't tell who is having more fun. And the setting is so idyllic- that's your storybook ski chalet- what my mind thinks of- when I think ski chalet.

The last two are so obviously...

"Grandpa, put me down.

Okay...

NO!! Not like that!!"

:D :D :D

These two are so adorable together. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'd say these put pay to the idea Anne and Tim don't get on lol!! How lucky Isla, Savannah and Mia are to have grandparents and step grandparents who clearly love them so much!

What adorable photos - how have I just seen them?! Tim appears to be rather likeable and a loving (step) grandfather.
Mia is so cute, and looks a lot like her mother did at that age.
I'd say these put pay to the idea Anne and Tim don't get on lol!! How lucky Isla, Savannah and Mia are to have grandparents and step grandparents who clearly love them so much!
I really love this family's dynamics. Zara's father was her equestrian trainer and we often see Anne, Tim and Mark (possibly his wife too) plus various others in the family, together.

Zara and Peter's sister Stephanie is there in the mix as well, but she is their sister and I have no doubt that Peter and Zara's children seem quite happy to have extra grandparents. Basically, I don't think any of them think in terms of steps and stair let alone fractions and that is quite lovely to see and is exemplified by the photos of Grandpa Tim and Mia.

:previous: Thanks for the photos, Muhler. There were indeed some very warm moments between Margrethe and Henrik and it was nice to see photos of them when they were younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom