Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me laugh a lot!

The men should be helping yet William didn't even help his pregnant wife, whereas Edward did and his wife isn't pregnant not nearly 90. Some times the youth of today surprise me!
He reached out as he often do, but she usually don't accept. Probably is secure enough on heels and easier to keep her own balance without worrying about someone else.

This made me laugh a lot!

The men should be helping yet William didn't even help his pregnant wife, whereas Edward did and his wife isn't pregnant not nearly 90. Some times the youth of today surprise me!

Well William's notorious for not helping his wife. He often seems to leave her stranded looking abandoned and helpless, be it in the middle of parade grounds or in a railway tunnel. He doesn't seem very considerate to me.

In the case of Elizabeth and Philip I think that it could be a case of mutual support going down those stairs. He's a good bit older than her - and she's no spring chicken - and they are both looking increasingly frail. In Edward's case, I think his support for Sophie is just what one would expect from the happily married couple I believe they are.

There's video of William with his hand on Kate's back as they are walking down the stairs. In fact, I've seen plenty of times where William has helped Kate, so I'm not sure where this notion about William leaving Kate stranded and looking helpless comes from.

Last edited:
Well William's notorious for not helping his wife. He often seems to leave her stranded looking abandoned and helpless, be it in the middle of parade grounds or in a railway tunnel. He doesn't seem very considerate to me.

In the case of Elizabeth and Philip I think that it could be a case of mutual support going down those stairs. He's a good bit older than her - and she's no spring chicken - and they are both looking increasingly frail. In Edward's case, I think his support for Sophie is just what one would expect from the happily married couple I believe they are.

The duchess of Cambridge is about as helpless as a lioness; it is her husband who needs support!:D

Yes, it does appear the jig is up.

All posts regarding gender equality have been deleted as off topic. If members would like to discuss gender equality, you may do so by creating a thread in the appropriate forum, General Discussion and Games.

Any and all additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

Zonk
General Royal Discussion Moderator

There's video of William with his hand on Kate's back as they are walking down the stairs. In fact, I've seen plenty of times where William has helped Kate, so I'm not sure where this notion about William leaving Kate stranded and looking helpless comes from.

I agree...no idea where people come up with this stuff. I've seen plenty of pics showing William with his hand at her back or reaching out for her.

She's pretty self sufficient. William did not marry a weak helpless woman...as far as heels etc go...she's been seen doing everything in them including playing games...I'd say she is comfortable in them and knows how to get about with them on. She doesn't strike me as being stupid enough to be unsafe for the sake of fashion.

LaRae

WA and QM- like they haven't seen each other in a hundred years, and WA admiring QM outfit.:lol:
Mary and Maxima- a true hug.

Effortless transition between formal handshakes/curtseys and hugs and kisses! Great pics!

Those were wonderful photos of the Dutch and Danish RFs together. I knew they had connections to each other, but was not aware of exactly how close they are. I'm sure this will be a visit of many warm moments - I'm looking forward into seeing King WA and Queen Maxima at Queen Margrethe's birthday celebrations.

I wonder if the AAA's are friendly with Mary and Frederik's children (or Joachim and Marie's children).

Wonderful to see the warmth between the 2 families
Frederik and WA
https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=b234245d24ab29cededc3b69b33dc61b&oe=557C36C4

more from today
Mary and Frederik. love their laughter
http://imultimedia.ctk.cz/storage/foto/2015/03/18/21390353/5/F201503180844601.jpeg
Robin Utrecht | Photoshelter

all 4
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=7350196a909039f32d14ee2e9cce43df&oe=55B0BACE
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd...._=1438262347_a625d7ea9d2eafcc40cc02fefc087713

The recent photos of the Danish and Dutch Royals showed what appears to be a very warm and cordial relationship between the 2 royal houses.

Edward and Sophie at the Easter service today. Sophie got something stuck to heel of her shoe and laughed it off with Edward.

One
Two
Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom