Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Really cute photo, she looks like she has a great sense of humor, this is one of those *priceless* pictures.

A little girl taking a picture of a very tall King with big smiles all around.

Attachments

• 20130912_campeonato_mundo_vela_09.jpg
    20130912_campeonato_mundo_vela_09.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 441
Not sure where to ask this or if this is the right topic to post on?
There seem to be a lot of Royal visitors to NYC and the UN at the moment. (Prince Albert & Princess Charlene, King Felipe and Queen Letizia and King Abdullah and Queen Rania) Is there an event that they may all be attending or are they only attending those meetings that are relevant to their countries and interests?

If that's not in love, I don't know what is.

:previous::D:DNow I know what love is all about looking at these two, sometimes those looks between them make the picture steam up with love and desire .........:lol::lol:they should be very careful of those looks for we all know how passionate they are now................:whistling::whistling:

It is, and I love Letizia s's outfit.

Last edited:
Actually it seems that Leonor was telling Sofia to move her head because she couldn't see:lol:

Thank you ANNIE_S and LadyFinn for sharing the photos of King Felipe and Queen Letizia with Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia. :flowers: They appear to be a loving family which is sweet to see - I particularly like the photo of Leonor playing around with Sofia's hair, as well as the photos of Leonor hugging onto Letizia's legs. They are very heartwarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom