Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really love how Victoria is bonding with her daughter through reading. It's such a great activity for a parent and child to do together. I also noticed that Victoria and Daniel make sure to come prepared with various choices of 'entertainment' for Estelle during engagements that involve sitting for long periods of time. Very smart parents.

The first picture needs a caption. It's extremely amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catherine and Prince George at today's christening:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VIVkh4QJd...+George+Cambridge+Christened+DKldIt4Rgegx.jpg

I think that's a lovely photo, I particularly like the way Catherine is looking at little George. She looks so proud. And the photos of Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are lovely too, the photo of Daniel and Estelle playing around with the soft toys is my favourite.

This little boy has such gorgeous eyes. I have no doubt that his parents dote on him like there's no tomorrow (as they should, because children are precious).

This little boy has such gorgeous eyes. I have no doubt that his parents dote on him like there's no tomorrow (as they should, because children are precious).

Lovely comment. They are precious:flowers:

Lady Finn:
Thank you for all the amazing pictures of F/L, this is my favorite couple because they don't seem to be afraid to show how much they love each other in public with their hand holding and smiles. They make a person believe in love again. I just pray that things get better for them in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah where did all of Fred's facial hair come from?!

That's a very cute photo of the two of them though. :D

I really adore this photo. So much love between these three human beings.

This is one of my favorite "royal" photos - it is so well done and the look on their faces is awe and love.

Special cheers to the photographer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom